Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

GURU's please read II DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

GURU's please read II

2 posters

Go down

GURU's please read II Empty GURU's please read II

Post by neednewshoesnow Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I received a private message from someone asking me why I was in the room if I didn’t believe the information given. Good question. Seriously it was a good question, and I have a good answer.

There are several people in this chat room that actually look for information on the web, be it news or articles that reference the Revaluation or current events in Iraq. All of which are a piece of the never ending puzzle we put together. They will then post that link in the room and allow other to read and learn. Bingo, that is the answer.

When I read post such as:

“please be calm, I have just received information that we are in a 48 hour window, and no I can’t reveal my source, That all is good, there were some issues that were resolved and we could see this at any moment. “

OR

we are in a great place!! This will happen. Sooner, more likely than later. We'll see what happens in the next couple of days but stay watchful. Things look pretty good for sometime soon.
Or:

“It has been CONFIRMED that they delay was not of our doing, but of other individual, who I will not name, that have since agreed to play ball.”
This is an actual post from over ten days ago:
THIS IS SHORT AND SWEET; IMHO ONLY; WE HAVE THIS 'WINDOW OF POST OPPORTUNITY' WHICH CONTINUES TO BE HOUR TO HOUR. THIS RATE COULD POST ANY HOUR NOW TO AN OUTSIDE CHANCE OF TUESDAY

An outside chance of Tuesday. Wow

It’s just nerve racking.

It seems I have the time line down for this now. On Mondays we are told any minute, Tuesday we are told that there was (glitch, individuals, comets, meteors) you pick, that have delayed this for 48 hours. That will bring us to Thursday. Then comes the “Please be calm post”, followed by the tomorrow post that leads us into Friday to tell us Sunday morning, That will take us into Monday, then just repeat from the front of this section to start over.

I’m not exaggerating, read all of the post by some of the gurus and you will see this time line time after time. It’s almost funny to read

In no way am I saying stay out of the chat rooms, no this is a place for many to socialize and have something to do. For others it’s a good way to pick up information brought in by others to read and decipher what is pertinent to the RV.

For those who do your research and continue to bring it here, thank you, I also do my best to bring anything that I feel is pertinent to our investment. Have a blessed day

neednewshoesnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GURU's please read II Empty Re: GURU's please read II

Post by ElizabethMcF Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Isn't it great being an adult: You were adult enough to buy the IQD, adult enough to find your way to this website, have the freedom to post whatever you want AND have the freedom to read whatever you want.

I will exercise my freedom and my intellect to make informed decisions about who influences my behavior. With this, whenever I see "neednewshoesnow" I'll choose not to read it. It's as simple as that.

Of course it's addressed to the "GURUs" and not me who generally do NOT read these postings as many have announced, given that they have a few other things to do. Also, most of these sites have written disclaimers and/or pleas during the calls to not adjust personal behavior based on their CCs.

Find peace somewhere! This is just IMHO.

ElizabethMcF

View user profile

Back to top Go down