Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18

Go down

"Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 Empty "Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18

Post by Ssmith Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 am

KTFA

Samson » May 26th, 2018

How to choose the three presidencies .. And what is the role of the candidate of the largest bloc?

26th May, 2018

The legal expert Tariq Harb revealed on Saturday, May 26, 2018, that the candidate of the largest bloc to form a government will have a 30-day deadline to succeed in forming the government and if not succeed in that, the President of the Republic is obliged to appoint another candidate to form a government

War of the obelisk, said that the selection of the three presidencies is based on the following steps

- The selection of the Presidency of the House of Representatives after the new members of parliament to take the constitutional oath

- The President of the Republic will nominate the largest bloc candidate within the House of Representatives directly after being selected by Parliament

War said that the steps to choose the three presidencies begin with the ratification of the Federal Court on the results of the elections and then the current President of the Republic to call the new parliament to convene within 15 days

He explained: The first session of the new House of Representatives is held under the chairmanship of the oldest members and the purpose of the first to lead the new winners of the constitutional oath and after that they were actually members of the House of Representatives enjoy immunity and all privileges of the member of the House of Representatives and then choose these members of the Presidency of Parliament

He pointed out that after the selection of the Presidency of the Parliament, the Commission is obliged to open the door to run for the presidency within three days only, "pointing out that" after the selection of the President of the Republic is obliged to commission the largest bloc candidate within the House of Representatives to form the next government directly after being selected by Parliament

He added that the candidate of the largest bloc to form the government will have a 30-day deadline to succeed in forming the government and if not succeed in that, the President of the Republic is obliged to appoint another candidate to form a government

Revealed political source familiar, Saturday, 26 May 2018, the most prominent names nominated for the post of Prime Minister of the next, pointing out that the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi is the closest to take office, according to the agency Alsumaria News

It is noteworthy that the coalition of victory, led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi said, on Thursday, "May 24, 2018," that Abadi is still "favorite" to take over the post of prime minister next LINK

Doc.K » May 26th, 2018

May 19 - Elections results were certified. + 15 days + 30 days =
IMO They have until July 3rd to finish up the Political process.

RJG » May 26th, 2018

I haven’t found anything that says the Federal court has ratified the election results.

Samson » May 26th, 2018

The disappearance of the amount of 350 million Iraqi dinars from the salaries of the Salah al-Din operations

25th May, 2018

A security source revealed, on Friday, the disappearance of the amount of 350 Iraqi dinars from the salaries of the leadership of Salahuddin operations.

The source told "Al-Ghad Press" that "the amount of 350 Iraqi dinars disappeared as part of the salaries of the leadership of operations Salah al-Din from within a headquarters in Spyker base," noting that "the amount disappeared in mysterious circumstances so far."

"There are reports of the escape of a fourth officer in the Salahaddin operations command," he said. LINK

"Political Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/26/18 Dinar_8_orig

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum