Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force"

Go down

Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" Empty Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force"

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force"

Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" 2-184

Twilight News

Monday, 21 May 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq has assumed the custody of the Islamic Bank of the country listed on the list of US sanctions and owned by businessman and politician Aras Habib.

According to a book issued by the Central Bank, the Board of Directors of the Bank decided to impose the guardianship of the Bank of the Islamic Bank in accordance with the Banking Law No. (94) of 2004, and the appointment of Ahmed Yousef Kazim guardian of the bank, and chairs the Trusteeship Committee formed of four economic figures.

The decision came days after the Central Bank of Iraq imposed sanctions against the Islamic Bank of the country, after being included on the list of sanctions by the US Treasury, on charges of contributing to the transfer of funds from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard "Corps of Jerusalem" to the Lebanese Hezbollah.

The bank announced a few days ago imposed sanctions on the Bank of the country to prevent him from entering the window of sale and purchase of foreign currency, and the custody of all accounts and the accounts of its Chairman Aras Habib Karim candidate in the alliance Haider Abadi.

The US Treasury Department has announced the inclusion of three individuals on the list of persons and companies banned by the United States, including the Iraqi National Congress and the head of the Islamic Bank of Iraq, Aras Habib Karim, because of his ability to exploit the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the Quds Force to transfer funds from Tehran to Hezbollah, only Karim denied that information.

The board of directors of Al Bilad Islamic Bank, the secretary-general of the Iraqi National Congress and one of the allies of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the coalition of "victory" Aras Habib Karim, who won a parliamentary seat after obtaining the necessary votes eligible for the seat of parliament.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c9070afd-8a6d-4024-bc53-368e52a0b940

Iraq imposes guardianship on the bank "Mall of Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum