Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18

Go down

"The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18 Empty "The RI Moves" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 5/20/18

Post by Ssmith Mon May 21, 2018 7:02 am

KTFA

Frank26 » May 20th, 2018

THE RI ............. MOVES. TELL YOU MORE ON M CC TOMORROW............ (wink)
SAID ........... NO WORRIES ABOUT MOSUL ............... NO WORRIES ABOUT CH 7 ........... NO WORRIES ABOUT THE KURDS ............... AND NO WORRIES ABOUT THE ELECTIONS ............... ONE DAY ............... THEY WILL BELIEVE MY TEAMS.

Article: “Abadi meets Sadr in Baghdad .. and confirm the speed in forming the government”

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP .....................(big Grin)

Article: “Abadi for a second term: I will fight” LINK

OH PLEASE ........ PRETTY PLEASE .............. CAN I SAY IT ........... HUH ? CAN I SAY IT ? ....................(Big Grin) ................ TOLD YOUS SO !!! LOL

Clare » May 20th, 2018

We are watching suitable environments unfold before our eyes, with Iraq....Iran influence being squelched, CBI money leakage being stopped, Maliki and Amir being cornered, election results...and whatever other "AP" situations you and teams are watching, which will be revealed in due time....and it's all fascinating...

Lanceks » May 20th, 2018
OH....... WOW! I see this as being a huge development!

DELTA » May 20th, 2018

Iranian consulates in Iraq replace the dollar with dinar in its dealings

11:04 - 20/05/2018

Iran's consulates will replace the US dollar in the local currency (dinar) and the euro in their dealings with regard to the provision of consular services such as issuing visas and others in the next few days, an Iranian news agency reported on Sunday.

"The Iranian diplomatic missions will only receive the Iraqi dinar or the euro for its services from next Tuesday, May 22," the official Fars News Agency reported.

"The US dollar will not be accepted in trading as soon as the decision was made in conjunction with the removal of the dollar from the banking operations of all Iranian missions abroad."

The decision comes after US President Donald Trump announced on May 8 his decision to withdraw Washington from the comprehensive joint action plan also known as the Iranian nuclear agreement, and pledged to re-impose sanctions against Tehran, which was lifted as a result of the agreement.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/20/311170/

Samson » May 20th, 2018

Legal expert : the convening of the new House of Representatives at the end of next month

2018-05-20 at 16:02 (Baghdad time)

Liked the legal expert Tariq Harb, Sunday, the first meeting of the new House of Representatives at the end of next month, indicating that the ratification of the election results need time and several legal procedures. "The convening of the first session of the House of Representatives needs multiple legal procedures," Harb told Mawazine News.

He added that "the Independent Electoral Commission opened the door to objections to the political blocs and after verification of the credibility of the results are sent lists to the Federal Supreme Court for approval."

The war that "after the ratification of the Federal Court will call the President of the Republic Council of Representatives to convene, chaired by President Age and the constitutional oath of all deputies to give parliamentary immunity after those stages." The Electoral Commission announced several days ago the final results of the parliamentary elections, noting that it opened the door to appeals before the political blocs.

The Iraqis voted last Saturday (12 May 2018) to elect a new parliament, which is the first election after the defeat of the organization "Da'ash" terrorist, while the Independent Electoral Commission announced that the participation rate in the elections amounted to 44%. LINK

The Iranian Central Bank confirms its continued contacts with European banks despite Trump's decision

13:18 - 20/05/2018

Iran's central bank continues its contacts with European Central Bank (ECB) banks after US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal, Iran's central bank governor said on Sunday.

"The negotiating process with the European central banks in the future will be clearer to the officials to make decisions," Saif said, adding that "Iran and Europe continue negotiations within the framework of the nuclear agreement, including the subject of banking ties between the two sides."

Saif stressed that "the stability and sustainability of the exchange rate is a priority of the Central Bank of Iran," pointing out that "the exchange rate has gone beyond normal range due to market inflammation because of America and some countries in the region and analysis of the withdrawal Trump of the nuclear agreement."

"In the light of US pressure to re-impose the embargo, the mechanism of controlling exchange rates will meet the economic needs of the country at this time," he said. LINK

Iran expects its economy to grow by 5.5 percent a year

10:49 - 20/05/2018

Iran's economic and financial minister, Hossein Mershajayan Hosseini, expected economic growth to reach 5.5 percent in the current fiscal year (ending March 20, 2019).

"International institutions expect the growth of the Iranian economy to be between 4 and 4.5 percent, and with all expectations of the economic agencies, growth will be between 4 and 5 percent in that year," Hosseini was quoted as saying by Fars news agency.

On the impact of the withdrawal of the United States from the nuclear agreement on the economic growth of Iran, he considered that "this decision of the influential variables, but it is not clear how it is happening and from any channels."

Hosseini added that "the direction of the international transformations after the decision to withdraw from the nuclear agreement, to predict the scenarios and topics related to economic growth, should be considered." LINK

The first handshake in the history of Mesopotamia civilization

20th May, 2018

In Mesopotamia before history, the first assets of what was later called international diplomacy, the first peace treaties, and the first handshakes of history were laid.

Cuneiform writing was the first international diplomatic language, as is the case with English today and Latin in the Middle Ages. For the international discourse, even the pharaohs were sending their speeches in Akkadian.

The civilization of Mesopotamia has lasted more than 4,000 years, leaving behind a great human heritage.

Today, thousands of years later, no one in the world can say that he has taken anything from Mesopotamia.

And an extension of discoveries and inventions material and non-physical, was found in Mesopotamia for the first time on the images or scene of the first handshake in history.

In this context, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Tourism for Culture and Antiquities, Qais Hussein Rashid of Arabia, that the rare sculpture tells the peace treaty between the Assyrian and Babylonian king, in 850 BC. This treaty came after long conflicts between the Assyrians and the Babylonians, and they gave it to the sculpture that shows the first handshake in history, under a tent that ended a long struggle.

Here, it is pointed out that at times the conflicting parties were sharing Mesopotamia. After conflicts and wars, the first peace treaty was documented in a sculpture on a platform on which the Assyrian king stood.

Perhaps the legitimate question raised by this scene today is reflected in the following: "Why was reconciliation possible three thousand years ago in Mesopotamia, but it is disobedient today."

It remains to be seen that today's Iraqis have the challenge of moving forward. History without a future is only a silent history. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum