Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report

Go down

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report Empty EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report

Post by Ponee Fri May 18, 2018 3:43 pm

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report 9e85d5fd-f5a8-4422-8a4b-68ce34d09919 
A Russian media report says the Europeans plan to eliminate the US dollar in oil payments to Iran.

The European Union plans to switch to the euro for oil purchases from Iran, eliminating the US dollar as the two sides work to protect bilateral trade against possible American sanctions, a Russian report says.

“I’m privy to the information that the EU is going to shift from dollar to euro to pay for crude from Iran,” the website of Russian news channel RT said on Wednesday, citing a diplomatic source who spoke to Sputnik news agency.

Iran exports about 450,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil to Europe and around 1.8 million bpd to Asia. The country has boosted its oil production nearly 1 million bpd since the nuclear deal lifted Western sanctions in January 2016.

US Treasury Department has instructed countries to make significant cuts to their imports over the next six months to be considered for potential sanctions relief. The US government has said the sanctions on Iran will go back into force from November 5.

Iran's main oil clients in Europe are Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Poland and Turkey. Turkey is the biggest importer with 250,000 bpd, followed by Greece at 120,000 bpd and France between 70,000-100,000 bpd. 

Western analysts think an estimated 500,000 bpd of Iranian exports will be disrupted by November this year, but Iran's veteran Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh has said shipments will not be affected.

“Trump’s decision will not have any impact on our oil export … that era is history now,” Zanganeh said recently.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif met with his British, French and German counterparts in Brussels on Tuesday to discuss mechanisms for keeping bilateral trade on track after US withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear deal.

EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said EU experts were aiming to come up with concrete proposals in the coming weeks on nine key issues including ensuring Iran could sell its oil and gas products and have access to international finance.

Mogherini acknowledged the enormous challenge of finding a way around US sanctions punishing businesses trading with Iran.
"We know it's a difficult task but we are determined to do it and we have started to work to put in place measures that help ensure this happens," she told reporters.

EU experts have already started work on measures to get round US sanctions on Iran, Mogherini said.

President Donald Trump’s decision to pull out the US from the nuclear deal and reimpose sanctions has also added fresh momentum to efforts to start trading oil in yuan following China’s launch of crude oil futures.

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report De847793-9c07-43ae-837a-55fc322c084f
PressTV-Iran sanctions raise interest in oil trade in yuan
The launch of yuan-denominated Shanghai futures in March has created a lot of enthusiasm among international companies seeking to tap China's bustling commodity markets.

China is the world’s biggest importer of crude oil and also the biggest buyer of Iranian oil, with the recent boost in Shanghai futures partially attributed to the sanctions decision.

Iranian officials have already reiterated that they prefer the country's future transactions to be carried out in the currencies other than the dollar.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/16/561894/Iran-EU-trade-dollar-euro-sanctions

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report Empty Re: EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report

Post by Ponee Fri May 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Dollar into the abyss!

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435

Information / follow-up ...

A diplomatic source in Brussels announced that the European Union intends to move from the dollar to the euro when paying for oil supplies from Iran.

"I have information indicating the intention of the European Union to move from the dollar to the euro when paying for Iranian oil," the Russian news agency Sputnik quoted the source as saying.

EU High Representative for External Affairs Federica Mugherini said on Tuesday that the EU would continue with the Iranian nuclear deal, pointing out that Brussels will help Iran economically after the United States dropped the agreement, and talk about continuing to sell Iranian oil and gas, and the continuation of air and sea transport With Iran and the activation of economic contracts, and work on secondary mechanisms to protect European companies dealing with Iran, and seek practical solutions to save the Iranian nuclear agreement in the next few weeks.

The European Commissioner for Energy and Climate, Miguel Arias Canetti, is scheduled to visit Iran on May 19-20 to discuss cooperation between Iran and the European Union in energy, as part of the EU's commitment to implementing an agreement. Finished

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/16/310157/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum