Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran

Go down

Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran Empty Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran

Post by Ponee Fri May 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran

Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran 520181219292595-ssss

17th May, 2018

A spokesman for the US National Security Council said Iraq was working to counter Iran's bad behavior

He said in a statement quoted by "Al Arabiya" that Iraq's peaceful, comprehensive and democratic elections over the weekend proved this

He pointed out that "criticizing Iran and criticizing its bad influence was a big issue among the Iraqi voters and many candidates who won the elections." He clearly indicated that the Sarsoun list had the largest number of seats, representing the Sadrist movement led by Moqtada al-Sadr and his allies He is known for his Arab tendencies and has been challenged by Iran and its allies in Iraq

The US administration decided to confront the Iranian problem by adopting three clear confrontations. The first is the imposition of sanctions. The second is to stabilize the allies on the ground. The third is to respond to Iranian provocation anywhere and firmly

In the past few days it seems clear that the Trump administration is determined to speed up the confrontation. The president has been frustrated by the actions of European partners over the past months. Despite repeated hiccups with French President Emmanuel Macaron,

Trump has not succeeded in persuading anyone to adopt his demands to reconsider the agreement The Europeans have slowed down in dealing with the missile file and their position on Iranian interventions and sponsorship of terrorism has remained very weak 

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum