Page 1 of 1
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)
TNT Call notes 16-May-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK
Note: This is a new conference call system, so please do NOT use the Q+A line unless you actually have a question. Otherwise, use the listen-only lines or the internet link that are on the website under Call Info.
RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, May 16, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here.
Tony: Gooood morning, TNT!
RayRen: We did drop a little information yesterday: the official announcement from the Iraqi election will be tomorrow, Thursday, because they are still counting overseas ballots. That’s the only news. They say that Sadr is first in the count, but they also say not to believe any rumors. Essentially, nothing has happened and nothing will happen until after that count. Sadr says that he doesn’t want to be PM, and he will talk to anyone (although he has been backing Abadi for the last few months).
Sadr does have some conditions, and nobody knows what they are yet. Abadi has already said he is going after the corrupt, so that probably won’t be one of the conditions. The only condition I think Sadr can make is the timeframe of the RV, because Abadi is already doing everything else Sadr is likely to ask for. So we are not concerned until the official numbers and the conditions are announced.
Then we’ll probably know how much longer we have to wait. I haven’t heard anything from Iraq or from the US banks – everyone is waiting. On Monday I said we should see the RV by Friday, but we were expected a release on Monday. Now I really think it will be out by Friday. I don’t understand it all, unless that was the plan to start with.
I’d think there is some reason Abadi took the chance, but in any case Abadi is still the PM until 1. July, and he can ask the CBI to release the new rate at any time. The government still operates during Ramadan, so I don’t think that’s an issue. There is nothing holding this back: no laws are needed, Article 140 is not really relevant, and so we are just waiting.
Questions from the TNT forum
Q: Worst case scenario, if Abadi doesn’t trust al-Sadr to give him the seats after he RVs, could he still delay things?
A: It’s not really up to Abadi, and he is working in concert with the CBI. I am not concerned about that so much as Sadr saying “do this before I give you the points”. Both sides want to get on with life.
Q: With oil prices being up and Iraq having their own money, do you see this being prolonged?
A: No. With Iraq wanting to be recognized by the rest of the world and be a main country in the Middle East, they need to do this RV.
Q: Prior to the election, Abadi was the Prime Minister and Alak from the CBI stated that Iraq was stable and secure. Everything looked so good but we still had no RV. If the Sadr and Abadi agreement works out and Abadi remains as the Prime Minister, we will be back to square one like it was prior to the election. The only variable IS the ELECTION. What does the significance of the election have to do with influencing Abadi or Alak to pull the trigger?
A: I haven’t been able to talk to Sadr, Abadi or Alak, so I don’t know. From the outside, it looks like Abadi asked the CBI to hold off until after the election. Maybe they just wanted to separate the issues, and let people focus on the election first, then the billboards and lower denominations. I would have thought Abadi would want people to vote for him BECAUSE he kept his word and released the RV. I would have thought that would be an incentive, and now Abadi wouldn’t have to negotiate with Sadr. I think they made a mistake going about it that way, and now Abadi is paying for it. OR maybe this was the plan all along, so that Sadr would take votes away from Maliki, and Abadi and Sadr are building a coalition to get the reforms done and possibly reduce the pressure from both Iran and the US.
Q: Are your sources close to CBI sharing any mentions of importance, and possibly a requirement, of the clearing out of corruption in the GOI as a result of the elections?
A: No. It’s been too soon. They already know who is corrupt and who owns the banks who are profiting from the auctions. They already know that some MPs are planning to leave the country. The CBI has not said anything. Once this revalues, the country will be able to do what they want to do. There will be money, but it will be monitored much more rigorously, and they will stop the auctions. There are 64 new Members of Parliament who will be more honest under the new laws. The RV can go ahead right now. If the investors want to go ahead with the projects, that is what they are looking for to bring money into the country – a government of the future, not of the past.
Q: On Monday’s call you mentioned that the RV was stopped 6 or 7 times last year by the U.S. Does the U.S. still want to use the RV to show the success of the BIG Tax break bill?
A: That absolutely was the plan, but it has changed so many times. People are realizing that the Tax Bill didn’t really help their paycheck. If this had already happened, the economy would look a whole lot different by now. A lot of people voted for the new administration that was supposed to change things and ‘make America great again’. Maybe it has in a few places. There have been interviews in the Midwest, and now the farmers don’t have anyone to work on the farms because of the new immigration policies. Some farmers were offering $17 per hour, and can’t find anyone to do the jobs. They are having to shut down their farms and factories because they cannot get the labor. So there was a plan, but it didn’t work out as projected. One little mistake or change can ruin the whole plan, and that is what we are looking at in Iraq and here as well. Why did they stop or delay the RV? There are various reasons to do with what’s happening in Iraq, in the US banks, maybe they just didn’t want to let it go in the US so they damped it down in Iraq as well. Supposedly we are past that now.
Q: I live in District 4. we do not have a Wells Fargo nor an HBSC bank Since they will be the lead banks for the first week or so where can we exchange if we want to do so immediately?
A: As far as the 800 system goes, the lead banks are WF and Bank of America, with WF and HSBC for the Zim. We have been told and said to you all along that there will be affiliated banks in all areas/districts. The 800 number person will direct you according to your zip code.
Q: Will the CBI be able to do the RV before the “corruption” in the auctions is solved? Whatever happened to IMF saying they were going to step in to deal with corruption?
A: The auctions will go away when they do the RV; that will solve that problem. Sadr wants Maliki to pay back the money he stole. I’m sure the IMF will help with all that. That would take months or years to happen, and has nothing to do with the RV. Nobody can wait until everything is done and everything is perfect to revalue the currency. The IMF will help track the money and sort it all out.
412 caller: If I sign an NDA, do all my family members need to sign as well?
Tony: Originally there was a four-page NDA that would last for 90 days. Then we heard there would be a 12-page NDA if you want the contract rates, and your immediately family was supposed to sign that as well. However, there is a section where you can exclude family members, if those are people who don’t know about this, or who you don’t want to be included. Ask the bank about your particular circumstances.
646 caller: Any update on the Zim rate?
Tony: No. We haven’t even been looking at rates, and last we checked, the rates were greyed out on the screens. Nobody knows what will happen until we get the election results from Iraq.
845/404 caller: How are the banks in the US doing – alert level?
Tony: Right now, they are confused. They are not doing anything, saying anything, no meetings or memos. They are at a standstill and confused.
Guru TonyTNT: Waiting...expecting RV today...people did get paid at new rate...All sources saying same thing [we are here]...Most agencies saying "Don't know, it should have happened"...everything done, ministries could be the hangup but that should he been done shortly...Did get a call from a credible source (just one source) saying something is going on over there (hanging it up) so look for it tomorrow...I'm personally still hopeful and upbeat for today. (side note tony eluded that he knows the new cbi website address) Feels very confident saying it is over $3
Caller: How are the Iraqi people feeling now?
Tony: From those I’ve talked to, this is just what the people expected. Only 44% voted because many felt this was a fixed election anyway. There are no protests in the streets. They are looking at some fraud in a few provinces, but the are being open about it.
Judge's email/phone: firstname.lastname@example.org 913-735-2340 DA's email/phone: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov 913-551-6730
Caller: Lots of chatter about the billboards showing the lower denominations – anything from your sources on that? What about the ATMs?
Tony: That was part of the plan, for those to go up after the election. So far, none of our contacts have seen billboards, lower denoms, or activated ATMs.
Caller: Time frame on the big Las Vegas event?
Tony: I’m thinking it will take 45 days to put that together. I want to find a venue big enough for 10,000 where we can have four days of dinners, people can mingle, and I can have a drink and a cigar with those who we’ve been talking to for all these years.
Next caller: We know that the CBI calls the shots, but of course Abadi has influence.
Tony: That’s right, the CBI calls the shots, but of course the PM has some impact, and it seems they were asked to delay until after the election.
492 caller: Do we still need to ask for CCCs – Clean and Clear Certificate?
Tony: It’s a letter from the bank, and if you want to buy something big like a car, or a chunk of stocks, that might be handy. They just say that your funds didn’t come from any dubious activities. Get your wealth manager to print up ten copies for you.
509 caller: I’ve always thought oil would have to go up to $70 or so for this to go off.
Tony: It doesn’t have to go that high; they based the Budget on $45 per barrel, and that covers their spending plan. The fact that it is $67 means that the rate may go up; right now the spot rate is over $4. It does mean that our gas prices will also go up. However, the exchange rate is also changing. We want the rate to go up for our exchange, but will hate it every time we pull the new car into the gas station. Those without currency will have to pay higher gas prices without having the money we have.
Caller: Do you think Mnuchen should be in Iraq for the RV to be released?
Tony: No. Iraq is dealing with its problems, they are ready to go, and it won’t make any difference if US politicians are there. They have changed their banking system, got connected with international banks, they have their credit cards… they’ll get it done.
631 caller: I have given currencies and gift letters to various friends and relatives; what kind of trust should I set up for each of them? And can I bring them to Vegas? [more of the same] Abadi?
Tony: I think Abadi miscalculated in not releasing the RV before the election, yes. But perhaps that was the plan, in draw in Sadr as part of the coalition. The election results were supposed to be announced on Monday, with a plan for the rest of the week. Now it’s being announced on Thursday, and we’ll have to see what the new conditions will be so that Abadi can become PM, and then we will see when the RV will be released. We will know what the plan is when our banking people start talking to us again.
281 caller: In your opinion, what’s the worst case scenario on timing?
Tony: Best-case is that Sadr and Abadi agree and this is released over the weekend. Worst-case is that they don’t come to agreement, someone else becomes PM on 1. July, and this doesn’t happen until after then. However, even if that happened, Abadi could go to the CBI and ask them to release it as soon as they can. I cannot see this going until July, because everyone but Iran wants to see Abadi stay in power.
Next 281 caller: Back wall date?
Tony: There is no back-wall date, but the CBI has said everything is in place, so I guess we and they are just waiting for the right moment.
Caller: In my opinion they are up and running in Iraq; you don’t invite a lot of investors to your country and keep blocking the progress of their business there.
Tony: In the birth of a country and a financial system, there are a number of factors. Iraq used to have a dictator, and now they have a semi-democratic system. All the other countries are noticing the change. In 2003, Iraqis were dirt-poor, because the politicians and such stole all the money. Those who were paid had 70% taxes, and they were struggling for years. Now Iraq wants to be a powerful nation and financial giant in the region. Instead of 70% taxes, the government is taking 30%, and they are paying people on time every month, effectively at twice the salary. The people are happier without Iraq revaluing the currency; they are building their people up over time. They are now telling people they will drop the zeros and change the rate ‘in the coming days’. Now Iraq is ready, but they decided to do it after the election. In the meantime, Iraqi citizens have money on their cards, food in the house, they can get loans, etc. Everything is moving at a certain pace, and that is where we are today.
Caller: In your opinion, are there still some private exchanges going on in the US?
Tony: Sure. I know a few people who have exchanged.
773 caller: Ray, what do you think about Iraq, Abadi, and the CBI waiting to RV? What do other countries say about Abadi or the US creating these delays? RayRen: I don’t think about that at all, because I cannot change it. I spend my time looking for opportunities while we’re waiting for the RV. Your question is for your lane; my lane is about seeing when the opportunities pop up to make some money.
Tony looks at one part of the information, so I focus on a different part – no point in both of us covering the same topics. I look at trusts and entities, Tony looks at what is happening in Iraq and the US banks, then we exchange information. If Tony weren’t here giving out his information, I would cover that as well, but he is, so I don’t have to.
785 caller: What about security when people park and walk into the bank?
Tony: Nobody know the time and place of your appointment but you. There will be security in the parking lot and in the bank or exchange location. When you come out, the most you have in your hand is $7,000, and the rest will be on a card or in your account. I really don’t see a security problem. If you’re worried about someone writing down the license plate of your car, use Uber or a rental car. I’m really not concerned with that.
678 caller: I seem to remember you said the dinar contract rate will be $28.50, but everyone will have sign an NDA. Why sign an NDA when you’ve told us the rate?
Tony: They are not concerned that people on this call know the rate; they are concerned that someone NOT on this call sees the rate at $4, and then they find out they could have got $28.50, and they would be upset. Let’s say I take the contract rate, and I get $28; let’s say you decide not to get the contract rate, and you tell your neighbor, and that person comes over and says, “Hey, I hear you got $28!”. I can say, “Don’t know what you’re talking about – look, the rate is $4.”
Closing Statement Tony: It’s a quiet week so far. We don’t know what will happen until they announce the election results and what they are doing in Iraq, with Sadr and Abadi. If it comes out on Thursday, and we don’t always get information on Friday until the afternoon, but let’s see what happens. We know it’s going to happen; we just don’t know when. We are right on the cusp… RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
- GURU HUNTER
- Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum