Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "No Zim For You" 5/15/18

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "No Zim For You" 5/15/18

Post by Ssmith Wed May 16, 2018 7:58 am

“No Zim For You!”

There is a completely separate private banking management structure set up for Zim redeemers pre and post RV.

Every Zim redeemer will have their own family officer, investment, estate and trust manager for the life of their RV wealth.

Asian had decided it wise to keep all Zim redeemers separated from the general US currency / banking population.

60 HSBC regional offices already quietly opened in North America (46 in United States, 14 in Canada).

If necessary, these family wealth officers will travel to clients.

All locations have been placed in major population centers and very easy to access.

Zim Specific Family Offices are designed to answer all questions 24/7/365, provide any traditional brick and mortar transaction services and maintain an on-going wealth relationship with new clients.

Basically, the goal is to permanently remove Zim redeemers from retail banking system at the time of redemption and give them every reason through service never to re-engage the environment.

Only HSBC will be providing Zim specific redemption family offices for this sector: Zim Ultra High Net Worth level (ZUJNW).

Be aware all major US banks have been removed from the long-term management of Zim deposits due to past fraud and current moral indiscretions.

They are receiving this same information now. “No Zim for you!” And eservedly so. All of them equally guilty of treason against humanity.

Private AIIB overseers have also authorized future Zim related sanctions against Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, TD, Scotia Bank and Bank of Canada.

Meaning, if you want to redeem Zim you must do so directly with an Asian controlled bank on US & Canadian soil.

All western banks have been deemed unworthy of Zim processing and management as all are potentially still corrupted at the start of he RV.

The rest of the world doesn’t trust any of the large European & American banks due to historical precedent and modern digital theft crimes.

Governments will still be receiving the funds through AIIB, with similar treatment using a T1 office that manages each nation’s annual operating cash flow for a period of time.

All national budgets must first be approved by their sovereign parliaments or legislatures to be considered eligible for funding.

In return, all complying nation’s receive guaranteed investment products for pensioners and non recourse infrastructure funding for greater good projects through the public face of the AIIB.

AIIB will be contacting Zim holders directly through email using their currency purchasing accounts accessed by existing currency dealer records.

800#s can them be shared to gifted Zim holders and greater community from this starting point.

Each email will have it’s own accompanying code that will be requested at the time of your appointment setting, qualifying original Zim purchasers as the private redemption pool or internet group.

Gifted redeemers can still make redemption appointments less a code, but will have no latitude in negotiating higher humanitarian project sovereign rates.

VND, AFA, IRR, IDR and IQD currency holders will be treated 100% differently in separate facilities with completely different rules of engagement pre and post RV.

They will be simply participating in an everyday currency exchange. No pomp, no circumstance or no fanfare.

The Zim is a completely different animal on every level and will be treated as such by global banking powers, including long-term wealth and protection oversight.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "No Zim For You"  5/15/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "No Zim For You" 5/15/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Prove it, Yosef Goebbels.  Taking your word for anything is stupid, since you've been wrong 100% of the time since 2016.  Last we heard, Zimbabwe was gonna crawl back to their racist Anglo masters and re-enter the Commonwealth - isn't that what you told everyone, Goebbels?  So they're gonna join the UK, but nobody trusts European banks?  Do you read what you write before you hit the submit button, dipshit?

Here's a thought - provide some documentation from HSBC confirming that anything you've stated is true.  Provide contact info for a single HSBC family office that can verify anything you've said.  How could anyone give YOU benefit of the doubt, since you've been caught in so many lies over the past 2 years?  Even the fact that you're posting intel proves you to be a liar, since you swore to never do it again once you started charging subscription fees for your, 'service.'

AIIB overseers????  LOL!  You know AIIB clears through BIS, right?  Dipshit.  You think that removes $ from, 'retail banking?'  So if you bought ZIM you get a secret email...but if you were gifted ZIM, you have to rely on someone giving you a secret code, and you can't negotiate a rate?  Dude, you're an absolute effing liar.  You realize it breaks every bank reg in existence, right?  In the USA (you know, the country you loathe), Equal Protection laws prohibit exactly what you're describing.  CFTC laws prove your described scheme 100% illegal as well.  Do you have even a tiny clue as to what the hell you're talking about? 

You think a family office/private banking relationship is an end-around int'l law, US finance law, and banking regs?  You're an ass clown of the highest magnitude.  You think this is a sovereign bond monetization?  Prove it.  Is it a negotiable debt instrument?  Then you have to follow CFTC and bank regs, period.  But we'll have thousands of newly-minted trillionaires walking around, and their money won't be in the banking system?  Dude...you are crippled from the neck up.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum