Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/15/18

Go down

"Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26   5/15/18 Empty "Moving Even Faster" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/15/18

Post by Ssmith Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 am

KTFA

Frank26 » May 15th, 2018

WALKINSTICK AND I WERE TO TALK NEXT MONDAY.

THEN HE POST THIS MORNING ............ FRANK ......... WE TALK ON THURSDAY.

THEN AT 5 TODAY HE SAID ................. FRANK ......... CALLING IN 5.

HMMM............IT'S BEEN A FASCINATING DAY.

I'D LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING:

WHEN I SCUBA DIVE ............. AND HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN ............. IT CREATES A CLOUD OF SILK THAT DECREASES THE VIABILITY. I NORMALLY HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT 15 MINUTES FOR THE WATER TO CLEAR IN ORDER TO SEE BETTER.

YES ................ A VERY INTERESTING DAY.

WATCH FEAR BE PUT IN PLACES THAT .................... REQUIRE IT.

ALOHA OI \M/

Will » May 15th, 2018

I assume that the words "silk' and "viability" were not typos. very interesting.
I've heard of the Chinese silk road

Frank26 » May 15th, 2018

SMILE………

Kingomlez » May 15th, 2018

I HAVE A FEELING THAT THINGS ARE MOVING EVEN FASTER THAN BEFORE. AND WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE PICTURE EVEN CLEARER THAN BEFORE

Walkingstick » May 15th, 2018

Frank.. per con (conversation)

The Commission announces the results Thursday and says: Do not believe the rumors

Baghdad / SNG - A member of the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission, Hazem al-Ridini said that the figures announced by the Commission for what the entities have received is not final changeable but not by large proportions, and the other surprising is the circulation of names winning inaccurate numbers.

"The announced votes for the lists do not represent 100 percent, but some satellite channels have tried to influence and distort the results in advance by announcing inaccurate numbers," he said.

"The final results will be announced on Thursday, during a press conference announcing the number of seats and the winning candidates and the number of votes they have won," he said.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=131437

Frank26 » May 15th, 2018

YES !!!

Samson » May 15th, 2018

The Council of Ministers votes on the draft law of Iraq's accession to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank

15th May, 2018

The Council of Ministers voted on the bill to join the Republic of Iraq to the Asian Investment Bank's Infrastructure Agreement

The Cabinet said in a press statement received by "Economy News", "the Council of Ministers held its regular session, on Tuesday, chaired by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, was voted on the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure LINK

Walkingstick » May 15th, 2018

per con...

Washington: We know the history and positions of Sadr and the Iraqi government will be "coalition"

May 16: US State Department spokeswoman Heather Noiret said that "we know very well the history and positions of Muqtada al-Sadr, indicating that the next Iraqi government will be a coalition government."

"The Iraqi elections that took place a few days ago are credible and credible, according to the reports we have seen from the civil and international organizations that were there," Nuerte told a regular news conference at the US State Department in Washington.

"The United States knows there are some reports of fraud in some places, and the High Electoral Commission is investigating these reports," she said.

"We know very well the history and positions of Muqtada al-Sadr, but the next Iraqi government will be a coalition government," the US State Department spokeswoman said.

LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum