Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18

3 posters

Go down

"Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 Empty "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » May 14th, 2018

A suggestion.... Ask the newshounds and others that post articles... Refrain from posting anything, pertaining to elections until the final results are in... I've read through 70 plus articles, a number of them containing conflicting information ... Posting pages of this garbage will only bring confusion and another day of endless queries...

Don961 » May 14th, 2018

no need to even ask sir ... could have posted many .. and yes conflicting .... it's actually nauseating and headache inducing reading them ... let alone giving them space on the forum ... waste of valuable time ... until the official final word from the Official Election Commission is made known ... all the other stuff matters not ... imo ... thank you for your official suggestion sir ...

Frank26 » May 14th, 2018

KTFA KONA ................. LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU THAT WHAT THE MEDIA DOES IN IRAQ IS NOT SO ACCURATE.

IN THIS CASE ............. FALSE NEWS ............. FALSE PROPAGANDA…… IS NOT THE WAY OF KTFA.

SLEEP TONIGHT IN PEACE AND IMO ................ AWAKE TO A DIFFERENT BEAT TOMORROW. YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW FOR IT............... THEN COME TO YOUR MONDAY CC ........... OR NOT ALOHA KONA ....... BE STRONG \M/

Manaolana3 » May 14th, 2018

So, if they are following the blueprint of Turkmenistan, the next step is, "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION," correct? I can only imagine what they will look like when they are all lit up. Will it be like Vegas? Perhaps,not quite.

Frank26 » May 14th, 2018

IF THE USA MEDIA IS ALL OVER THE ELECTIONS OF IRAQ RIGHT NOW ............... IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL BE LIKE WHEN IRAQ RI'S THEIR CURRENCY...................(smile)

Rich4hyip » May 14th, 2018

they would be surprised with shock and meanwhile regretful for not having dinar perhaps.lol

Frank26 » May 14th, 2018

LOL ................... AND THEY WOULD REALIZE THE ONLY SCAM WAS ................. THE FAKE NEWS THEY BROUGHT….ROTFL

SlappySquirrel » May 14th, 2018

Article 2 and billboards still simultaneous iyo? ??

Frank26 » May 14th, 2018

WITHIN ............. HOURS OF EACH OTHER .............IMO.

MarkPamC » May 14th, 2018

From WS perspective the electronic billboards are already up and have been for quite some time. To be clear I believe we are waiting for the “message” to change and the portable billboards to be removed. This message will be like....like....Paul Revere, (aka Frank) and his Raiders, WS, Delta, and the news hounds!! One if by land and Two if by sea!!!

Frank26 » May 14th, 2018

YES.LAST MONDAY CC ................ GAVE YOU IOO .............. BILLBOARDS.
3 DAYS LATER WS GAVE YOU IHO ............. IN PLACE ......... HAVE BEEN.

TOMORROW'S MONDAY CC WILL ................. GIVE YOU MORE.

WHY? BECAUSE WE SAID IMO THERE IS ............. MORE.

WILL YOU BE MY GUEST TOMORROW (Monday) NIGHT?

Suzie » May 14th, 2018

WalkingStick - Thanks for the heads-up on, no news articles about the election results. I’ve already had several calls from panicking people over the mixed message they’ve received about the results. We await your word.

Walkingstick » May 14th, 2018

Sadly, some react without knowing all the facts.. Things are not always as they appear to be....

The Snod » May 14th, 2018

Suzie, Tell your friends, Allawi couldn’t stop the MR, Maliki couldn’t stop it, Obama couldn’t stop it, ISIS couldn’t stop it, and now that we’re into the deeper processes, the Kurdish Referendum couldn’t stop it either. It’s noteworthy that they went ahead with the Financial Inclusion Week and the National Development Plan ‘before’ the elections.

Samson » May 14th, 2018

Coming up on news sites again today - posted same last thread for those who missed it

Al-Rafidain announces its continuation by issuing the Master Card for citizens

14th May, 2018

Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Monday that it will continue to issue an international payment tool for employees, citizens and other segments of society

The bank's information office said in a statement obtained by "Economy News" that "the branches of the bank continue to issue (mastercard), which are used inside and outside Iraq and are acceptable in all ATMs connected to the network (MasterCard) in addition to points of sale."

The statement added that "advances and loans granted to employees are through these cards as well as settling their salaries electronically." LINK

IMF Launching Public, Private Borrowing Database

14th May, 2018

With global debt currently at a record high, the International Monetary Fund is launching a database of public and private borrowing across 190 countries–virtually the entire world–dating back to the 1950s.

In April the fund said the global economy was more indebted than before the financial crisis and immediate action needed to be taken before the next downturn. It said worldwide debt now stood at $164 trillion, equal to 225% of global GDP and up from a previous record of 213% in 2009, Reuters reported.

Central banks, which have supported the global economy and encouraged the increase in debt by their cheap borrowing policies, have begun to raise rates, which is likely to start putting pressure on debt-laden consumers and businesses.

Announcing the new breakdown of global debt, which will be unveiled in Washington on Monday, the IMF noted that debt continues to hit new peaks almost a decade after the collapse of Lehman Brothers. With rate increases under way “it is now more important than ever to get a good understanding of who is leveraged and what it means for policymakers,” the fund said.

The IMF said last month that China was responsible for much of the increase in global debt over the past decade–around 40%–with a surge in lending by its commercial banks. However, it warned that developed, emerging market and low-income countries all looked vulnerable. It added that countries that cut budget deficits now would be best placed if financial conditions worsened.

“Decisive action is needed now to strengthen fiscal buffers, taking full advantage of the cyclical upswing in economic activity,” the fund said. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 Empty Re: "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18

Post by Mission1st Tue May 15, 2018 11:11 pm

"Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 Shutup10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18 Empty Re: "Official Final Word" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/14/18

Post by clyde b Wed May 16, 2018 1:24 am

this reminds of a circus or a-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamL5JBdcM8

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum