Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Friday Drama 4/11/18

2 posters

Go down

wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 4/11/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 12, 2018 4:45 pm

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, siting on the very tip of the weekend we look around for assurances and still see the same opinions that we endured last weekend that our exchange was eminent and may have to wait after the elections as was predicted long ago. Still Father we hold tightly on to our hope and faith as these next days progress. Disappointment is present but subdued at this point.

Dear Lord God Almighty, as we come before you during this time of so much uncertainty, we continue to ask for Your strength to be with us as this process winds down and the evil ones who have been in control of our monies and our lives for that matter with threats of legal actions from within our own government held over our heads and controlling our lives for centuries. Help us bring the “dark ones” into the light.

My friends, I like many of you have waited long and stretched our finances to the limit while we are spoon fed bits and pieces of information about what is about to finally come to a conclusion. It I my sincere hope that I, in my own small way, have been able to lift your spirits from time to time. Perhaps, one day we will meet and greet each other in spirt. Until then remember, “Our Destiny Awaits” God Bless you all.

Clara
Isn't a sloth a very slow moving animal? Am I missing something? Thank you, Admin for the update. It will come when it is the right time.

rusdav
Morning to all. Looks like the gurus goofed agin with their boasts the RV will be before the elections on Saturday. Today is their Holy day and already just past 1PM

CarolinaGirl
Thank you AB for your inspirational words. Looking forward to my Happy dance. Pharrell Williams is one of my most favorite.

CANDYKISSES
If this saga is advancing more quickly than a sloth, I consider it a positive movement. Sometimes, I feel as though things stand still.  I'll do my RV happy dance after my bank appointment.

Sandnsea wrote
yesterday
Admin Bill - Faster than a South American Sloth is not encouraging - lol

RaginCajun
ALL IS GOOD, JUST NEEDED A SHORT BREAK AND NOW I'M READY FOR THE BANK

IT HAS BEEN A LONG AND HARD RIDE FOR ALOT OF US ON THIS JOURNEY. GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT AND WE HAVE BEEN PREPARED ALL THIS YEARS FOR THIS BLESSING.

adminbill
SANDNSEA - A SOUTH AMERICA SLOTH MAY BE SLOW BUT IT IS METICULOUS AND ALWAYS GETS THE FOOD IT NEEDS. OUR SLOTHS ARE MUCH FASTER. MUCH.

GOOD TO SEE RAGINCAJUN BACK FROM HIS SPRING BREAK.

RAB
Certainy seems that our sloths are going in reverse.

IceQueen
Ted, I may not be here when you arrive tonight. But I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how important you are to us all.

Your comments and prayers bring warmth and light to sometimes places which darken with the despair of this interminable wait. You give many of us just that little bit of hope and strength to hang on.

You are indeed most important to us all. Thank you is such a small phrase for what gift you give us, but that’s all I have. Thank you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/11/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Grammar lesson for the day:

Eminent vs. immanent vs. imminent
[*] 
Someone or something that is eminent is of high rank, noteworthy, distinguished, or prominent. An accomplished world leader and a respected intellectual, for instance, are eminent.

Something that is imminent is (1) very near or (2) impending. For example, when the weather forecast calls for a 100% chance of thunderstorms, we might say that storms are imminent. 
Something that is immanent exists within or is inherent to something else. The word is often used in reference to spiritual or otherwise nonmaterial things. For example, a spiritual person might say that God’s power is immanent to the natural world.

Though the three adjectives are not exact homophones, they are similar enough to engender occasional confusion. Immanent in particular is very often used in place of imminent in popular usage, and imminent and eminent are also frequently mixed up.

http://grammarist.com/usage/immanent-imminent-eminent/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/11/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm

AB's bulb is more than a little dim ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 2805820865  wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 2805820865  wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 2805820865  wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  4/11/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum