Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18

Go down

"Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18 Empty "Our Turn" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 5/11/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 12, 2018 7:38 am

TNT

Annie68:

I just saw on Fox and Friends,5 of the top ISIS leaders captured ion Iraq. They were lured in to Iraq from Syria.

FullSail:
It is easy to stay Posi+ive when we know many countries, hundreds or more corporations continue to invest in Iraq, a worn torn country with a currency of little value. They wouldn't unless they(us too) know something many don't. Investments coming from all point globally into Iraq, it's all over the news, our turn to shine is upon us as well.

Harambe:
Bloomberg: U.S. Issues Sanctions on Iran-Linked Currency Exchange Netw​ork

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2018-05-10/u-s-issues-sanc​tions-on-iran-linked-currency-exchange-network

Reuters: Iraqi Kurdish fortunes reversed in city they longed for as capital
https://reut.rs/2wtOI0x

The New York Times: U.S. Takes a Risk, Old Iraqi Enemies Are Now Allie​s (5/11/18)
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/world/middleeast/iraq-iran-elect​ion-enemies.html

Tishwash:
Iraqi Bank receives the best award from MasterCard International

Baghdad / SNG

Iraqi Bank won the Excellence Award and Best Performance of Business Performance in 2017 from Mastercard International.

A statement issued by the International Development Bank for Investment (SNB) said that "the bank was evaluated as the best bank in Iraq by MasterCard International and based on the results achieved by the bank in 2017. The chairman of the bank, Ziad Khalaf Abdul- MasterCard Worldwide represented by its director Mohammed Kadada in Jordan and the Levant. "

He pointed out that "this achievement is added to a large number of successes achieved by the bank in the past few years, which appreciates the role of the big and strong management of the bank and its leadership to the high levels in addition to having a huge infrastructure in the field of banking technology and human resources and technology in this area and in line with the initiative of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank of Iraq to implement the policies of financial inclusion in the field of electronic services. "

He pointed out that "the handover of this shield at the bank's representative office in the UAE and after the bank has recently completed all the requirements of the UAE Central Bank to open the representative office."

Qadada stressed the importance of the partnership between the International Development Bank and MasterCard International as a key and genuine partner and after evaluating the bank's vast infrastructure, human resources and purification. The results achieved by the bank in 2017 confirm its acquisition On a large market share in the electronic card market and electronic banking. "

For his part, Ziad Khalaf Abdul, "to continue and increase the trend towards electronic payment and the development of various products and to serve the Iraqi market and develop this partnership in the future and the application of best global practices in the field of banking technology and to serve the public and the Iraqi banking sector better." link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum