Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04

2 posters

Go down

William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  Empty William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04

Post by godsfool713 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 am

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=138912

William Mount
FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04

Well - it's 26 Sep 2011 and the sun rose.

The prediction that Elenin will block out the sun and we will enter into 3 days of darkness did not occur.

So much for the US Corporate Sponsored Websites like The Watchman, Alomongordon, Alex Jones, Godlike Productions, Four Winds, and dozens and dozens of others like this.

So what exactly the US Government (Corporation) up to in 16 hours?

There are currently 87 nations planning a new economic system that we will accept. It involves restructuring the entire financial system. There will be the rich and there will be the slaves, and there will be those GOD pulls aside to watch.

For the last 3 years all over the world nations have sponsored huge monetary "Stimulus" packages causing the world debt to sky rocket. About 95% of all Government "Stimulus" package money went directly into the pockets of the "Elite." Only 5% went to help out the companies in need.

Today these companies are so hard pressed for cash that "They" (Rothschild owned Corporations) are selling all their silver and gold just to survive. They have been so ordered by their Master so the "Elite" can stash these metals underground.

Next they will put huge pressure on the public to do the same - what we do not sell they will seize through force. Zeig Heil.

So now the stage is set for economic collapse.
=====
So why DEFCON 1, and what exactly is DEFCON 1?

In 1997 just after being promoted to Captain our military went to DEFCON 1 for a few hours.

Under DEFCON 1 our missile Silo's opened, 100+ nuclear armed Subs went to their designated positions for potential launch, all B-52's were launched, our fighters were on standby, our fleets went to designated positions, our TRB3's and X-22s ad X-33s were fully deployed (We did not have the TAW-50s at the time) and we in the Army were clueless. We had no idea what was occurring. Not even our 2 star general.

DEFCON 1 means Nuclear War is Imminent.

The US is trying to force about 50 nations into a Limited Nuclear Exchange. This, of course, means the planet goes "Poof" Doomsday bombs you know.

If this does not work then they have yet another one planned for 11/11/11 at 11:11.

In addition, there will be great pressure on the 57 nations who met with Benjamin Fulford to create a fair and good new economic system.

Chile - Head of the South American Union - will be hit hard and so will Mexico if they do not pull out of this South American Union and re-swear loyalty to the North American Union. Already Chile's electrical Grid has been damaged just a few days ago as a warning by the Rothschilds and 50,000 US troops are massing on the US/Mexican Boarder.

Why exactly then are going to DEFCON 1:

1) To determine if we even have control of our own Nuclear weapons. Remember - Wikileaks - US Soldiers who have their military records sold by the US -- and the VA is still doing this. They have the launch codes and Target Programming Codes.

At this moment the main panel controlling the Nuclear Grid is still doing Beezaaar things.

2) There are those within the US Government who wish a limited Nuclear War to kill off Billions of people and thus stimulate the economy. As we speak 87 nations are converging on Denver underground to discuss this new emerging economy. This is why so many Law Enforcement Agents are running around on the surface - for security purposes. This means lots of dead people, a Mid-East oil crisis, the discovery of new Oil Deposits in North Dakota (Bakken) an Gull Island (Alaska) and the creation of the new "Petro" world dollar.

Remember Law Enforcement Agencies - if the Nukes fly many of your partners in Law Enforcement die as well.

Think about this: how many of you in Law Enforcement Agents in Denver have children or Grand Children is say: Seattle or - say, Miami? Do you really want to see them fry?

Then stand up like men and say NO.

3) There is a fear of an "Alien Invasion."

I have not touched on this issue simply because most of those websites that talk about Aliens always seem to lead beck to the US Government.

Those "Representatives" of the alien groups refuse to talk to me or go on Television. If they are so darn powerful then why do they hide in the shadows?

Take the Andromeda Council for example - the folks who are supposed to land at Denver tomorrow. Why does their "Representative" here on Earth hide in the shadows if they are so powerful?

In a recent article in the Examiner.com they claim to have recently defeated the Draconians and we are now entering the 4th dimension starting now, well - where are they?

More on this tomorrow - the 27th of September 2011.

Either way we will know by the end of the week what the next few years will bring.
=========

For you Intel Geeks: The weather is about to get bad world wide and "All of Satan's horses and All of Satan's men cannot put the weather back together again." Satan cannot stop the coming quakes and sun spots and Proton Bursts.

You are following a weak coward who hides in the shadows. A celestial Punk who needs to Pimp you out to do his bidding because he is not that powerful compared to GOD.

There is almost a Panic in the underground bases at this moment as hte leaders of these 87 nations are supposed to again swear loyalty to their master Satan in a big ceremony tonight.

Come out of your holes and bow to he King of Kings and Lord of Lords or face destruction, so says the I AM That I AM. HE is not joking.
========

Pray - Visualize - APFN that the plans of these Evil Men are put asunder - destroyed.

Thank you for Reading and Good Night.

Honorable Grace
Dr William B. Mount
Knight of Malta
Cpt (En) USA
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04  Empty Re: William Mount FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04

Post by tootles Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:17 am

godsfool713 wrote:
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=138912

William Mount
FEAR, FEAR EVERYWHERE :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mon Sep 26, 2011 06:04

Well - it's 26 Sep 2011 and the sun rose.

The prediction that Elenin will block out the sun and we will enter into 3 days of darkness did not occur.

So much for the US Corporate Sponsored Websites like The Watchman, Alomongordon, Alex Jones, Godlike Productions, Four Winds, and dozens and dozens of others like this.

So what exactly the US Government (Corporation) up to in 16 hours?

There are currently 87 nations planning a new economic system that we will accept. It involves restructuring the entire financial system. There will be the rich and there will be the slaves, and there will be those GOD pulls aside to watch.

For the last 3 years all over the world nations have sponsored huge monetary "Stimulus" packages causing the world debt to sky rocket. About 95% of all Government "Stimulus" package money went directly into the pockets of the "Elite." Only 5% went to help out the companies in need.

Today these companies are so hard pressed for cash that "They" (Rothschild owned Corporations) are selling all their silver and gold just to survive. They have been so ordered by their Master so the "Elite" can stash these metals underground.

Next they will put huge pressure on the public to do the same - what we do not sell they will seize through force. Zeig Heil.

So now the stage is set for economic collapse.
=====
So why DEFCON 1, and what exactly is DEFCON 1?

In 1997 just after being promoted to Captain our military went to DEFCON 1 for a few hours.

Under DEFCON 1 our missile Silo's opened, 100+ nuclear armed Subs went to their designated positions for potential launch, all B-52's were launched, our fighters were on standby, our fleets went to designated positions, our TRB3's and X-22s ad X-33s were fully deployed (We did not have the TAW-50s at the time) and we in the Army were clueless. We had no idea what was occurring. Not even our 2 star general.

DEFCON 1 means Nuclear War is Imminent.

The US is trying to force about 50 nations into a Limited Nuclear Exchange. This, of course, means the planet goes "Poof" Doomsday bombs you know.

If this does not work then they have yet another one planned for 11/11/11 at 11:11.

In addition, there will be great pressure on the 57 nations who met with Benjamin Fulford to create a fair and good new economic system.

Chile - Head of the South American Union - will be hit hard and so will Mexico if they do not pull out of this South American Union and re-swear loyalty to the North American Union. Already Chile's electrical Grid has been damaged just a few days ago as a warning by the Rothschilds and 50,000 US troops are massing on the US/Mexican Boarder.

Why exactly then are going to DEFCON 1:

1) To determine if we even have control of our own Nuclear weapons. Remember - Wikileaks - US Soldiers who have their military records sold by the US -- and the VA is still doing this. They have the launch codes and Target Programming Codes.

At this moment the main panel controlling the Nuclear Grid is still doing Beezaaar things.

2) There are those within the US Government who wish a limited Nuclear War to kill off Billions of people and thus stimulate the economy. As we speak 87 nations are converging on Denver underground to discuss this new emerging economy. This is why so many Law Enforcement Agents are running around on the surface - for security purposes. This means lots of dead people, a Mid-East oil crisis, the discovery of new Oil Deposits in North Dakota (Bakken) an Gull Island (Alaska) and the creation of the new "Petro" world dollar.

Remember Law Enforcement Agencies - if the Nukes fly many of your partners in Law Enforcement die as well.

Think about this: how many of you in Law Enforcement Agents in Denver have children or Grand Children is say: Seattle or - say, Miami? Do you really want to see them fry?

Then stand up like men and say NO.

3) There is a fear of an "Alien Invasion."

I have not touched on this issue simply because most of those websites that talk about Aliens always seem to lead beck to the US Government.

Those "Representatives" of the alien groups refuse to talk to me or go on Television. If they are so darn powerful then why do they hide in the shadows?

Take the Andromeda Council for example - the folks who are supposed to land at Denver tomorrow. Why does their "Representative" here on Earth hide in the shadows if they are so powerful?

In a recent article in the Examiner.com they claim to have recently defeated the Draconians and we are now entering the 4th dimension starting now, well - where are they?

More on this tomorrow - the 27th of September 2011.

Either way we will know by the end of the week what the next few years will bring.
=========

For you Intel Geeks: The weather is about to get bad world wide and "All of Satan's horses and All of Satan's men cannot put the weather back together again." Satan cannot stop the coming quakes and sun spots and Proton Bursts.

You are following a weak coward who hides in the shadows. A celestial Punk who needs to Pimp you out to do his bidding because he is not that powerful compared to GOD.

There is almost a Panic in the underground bases at this moment as hte leaders of these 87 nations are supposed to again swear loyalty to their master Satan in a big ceremony tonight.

Come out of your holes and bow to he King of Kings and Lord of Lords or face destruction, so says the I AM That I AM. HE is not joking.
========

Pray - Visualize - APFN that the plans of these Evil Men are put asunder - destroyed.

Thank you for Reading and Good Night.

Honorable Grace
Dr William B. Mount
Knight of Malta
Cpt (En) USA

Good post. If your life were on the line, would you come out? The light and the darkness are acting the same. Both are threatened...both hide. However, God knows the heart and no one can hide, as you mentioned. FEAR is EVERYWHERE...folks have been conditioned to this and when challenged that this might be true for them, they bash hard. Jesus had to run and hide to escape his early death, so when the light runs to hide, it's to save their lives. The dark hide because that is what they do. The light...the truth hurts them and they can't handle it in the same way the truth hurts the sleeping of this world. They can't handle it. Sad to see, but true. Many will parish for lack of knowledge.

Here is a good education on just a small part of what is going on in this world. Check it out. I know this is true because of direct involvement. He speaks truth...like it or not! If you know your truth, your truth will set you free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJjPZkqspA&list=PL24903C7858BB9F5B&index=1 You may have to see this several times before it sinks in...just like a subject in school...say math. If you stay with it you will start to get an understanding of it. This is the same thing. Stay with it and the light bulb will go on for sure.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum