Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BMAN says I don't think an RV will happen anytime soon. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BMAN says I don't think an RV will happen anytime soon.

Go down

BMAN says I don't think an RV will happen anytime soon. Empty BMAN says I don't think an RV will happen anytime soon.

Post by Ponee on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:34 pm

BMAN says - 
I have dinars, purchased mine in Iraqi while I was in the army and deployed there back in 2004. I started looking at the guru's and their posts at Dinar Recaps in November 2017. I hadn't been keeping up with it really over the years, but wanted to see if there were any changes since the defeat of ISIS. I was hoping one day I could turn a profit, but even though Iraq has made great strides in stopping corruption and improving daily life, I don't think an RV will happen anytime soon. I think the IQD may gradually appreciate over time vs the USD, but it will be years before that will happen. I am by no means an expert on this topic, and hope that I am totally wrong, but I just don't have a warm & fuzzy feeling about the IQD suddenly revaluating from what it is now to $4.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum