Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over?

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? Empty Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? B8191010

PizzaBoy Gets Hit In The Face With An Egg Pizza!

~~~~~~~~~~

Well today's auction sales are a bit surprising they are at 1215 to $ 1 which technically has fallen out of compliance within the 2% as required by the IMF. Can the get that back in compliance by tomorrow?

With 48 days to go to meet the 90-day requirement this is a setback if they have to start over.

Today's CBI auction was $210 million so it was fairly large in an attempt to get the spread back in alignment. We will just have to see how this plays out but I'm getting the feeling that we're going to have to start the 90-day requirement period over again.

What this all means is that it could possibly postpone the CBI desire to move to Article VIII kicking the can down the road at least another 3 months. We will have to see how this plays out.

Maintaining the spread within 2% for 90 days is a requirement by the IMF there is no shortcuts and it's apparent now based on today's report, the CBI couldn't comply.

My guess is if the CBI could get it in alignment tomorrow they may overlook today's report. But this requirement is not something to play games with you either do it or you don't.

So our tentative guideline was June 15th. I can't answer if that still holds true or if it's starting over but it is for certain that nothing will happen before then.

Well here's the deal... None of these numbers that are being reported are official so even though they may be in compliance or out of compliance there is nothing official from the CBI these are just third-party numbers being reported from media outlets.

So now visiting two or three other media outlets I have found yet another set of reported spread numbers from today's auction and these numbers are within compliance.

These are reporting sale of the dollar at 1200 to $1.   Dinar News 

Since there is no way to confirm the legitimacy of these numbers all we can do is wait out the 3 month IMF requirement and see what happens.

Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over? Empty Re: Kaperoni: The CBI Had A Setback - 3 More Months? - They Are Starting Over?

Post by Allenj Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:58 pm

they will never hold the 2% and the will never RV or reinstate currency or anything else

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum