Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18

2 posters

Go down

Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 Empty "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:13 am

We are told, our Gurus are told, etc. So we are simply led by someone telling something who someone that some heard from was told that once again the payout of the exchanges will happen this Monday.

How many years has this gone on of somebody relaying what somebody told them. We hang on to every word, hoping and knowing while around us more people are dying.

As Kim so often has stated, "let's put it to the test" Why not!

While its hard to believe that China and Russia presidents are controlled by the Rothschilds. It seems that our own government is struggling to find the truth. President Trump has put the citizens of America first. Hey it sure seems he's doing it while most previous presidents had more personal goals and the citizens were left with the bills. Congress has too many issues to be of value.

Without cooperation and harmony for the better of the nation America is doomed and we will become a third world joke. History provides the truth on that point. Try reading what happened.

It would be nice if we were sure the UFOs we find reported are really from off world.Between the Deep State and Hollywood do we really know what we see. is real. Consider that if the air liners that struck the towers in New York were projections and internally placed bombs did the real work what we see may not be truth.

So, let's put the exchanges to a test. Each Monday there has always been some event that occurred to start the clock over again!

If governments have received funds for this railway, above ground, below ground, however nice. Proof!

Proof of the Wall starting!

Or simply, let's see if Kim can do what she claims by opening the required terminal.

Otherwise, all these gurus are like the late night talk shows. Jokes and personal opinions.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anonymous -  "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18 Empty Re: "Where's the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 4/28/18

Post by Jayzze Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:08 pm

very simple ans there is none. in the 17 yrs i have not seen one guru that has every  told the truth or been right. but i have seen  many sheep fall pray  to con artists or people who claim they work for GOD as they take your hard earned money as they lie in your face under the guise of being a minister
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum