Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time

2 posters

Go down

Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time Empty Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:01 am

Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time

Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time NB-235288-636605069222806645

Saturday, April 28,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP on the democratic civil current, Sheikh Ali Ali , on Saturday, there is no large and small lists during the upcoming legislative elections, while expected that the formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time.

Sheikh Ali said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The term of small and large lists is not present within the current electoral map because there are no large lists in the sense of full and all today is equal," noting, "Langued there are large lists get most of the seats and others are small, Or fairly equal. "

Sheikh Ali added that "the person who placed 1.7 per cent in the St. Lego system, which is amended by the electoral law, may be the first to pay the price during the next elections." He added that "the formation of the next government will be difficult as a result of the current map of blocs, Despite an American and international desire to resolve this matter shortly after the elections. "

He continued, "The important question today is whether there is a seriousness of Iraqi politicians to form the next government within a short period of time ?, which we have doubts about him and we believe that the formation will take a long time.

The newspaper "I" British, published on Thursday (April 26, 2018), a report on the upcoming elections in Iraq , the report pointed to the existence of disappointment disappointed by the voters, "while expected to delay the formation of a new government after the elections.

LINK

Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time Empty Re: Deputy: The formation of the new government is difficult and needs a long time

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:55 pm

very hard since over 90%are corrupt
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum