Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Real life intel from real live Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Real life intel from real live Americans

+2
1alaskan
hubby
6 posters

Go down

Real life intel from real live Americans Empty Real life intel from real live Americans

Post by hubby Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Lady that works with me invested in the dinar after I shared this blessing with her, told me today 11 july,2011 that the husband of a couple she and her husband run with, is a currency trader for fun and a few bucks. She told me they discussed this inverstment with their friends, the man told them this investment was a scam. This conversation took place about a month ago. Today the husband called her and said he had mentioned this to the New York currency house he trades with and they told him TODAY, that this is very real and is about to occur. They said it will happen this week, probably Thursday. It was done and would happen. The guy told my friend he could kick himself. This is told to me as the truth and a real occurance. Either party has nothing to gain by making such a story up. If you want to bash, make fun of or anything else, your talking to the wrong guy. Armaddillo hide.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Real life intel from real live Americans Empty Re: Real life intel from real live Americans

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 pm

I hope he is right,

But tell them they don't have to kick himself, he can buy IQD right now at several place and still get in on this blessing.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Real life intel from real live Americans Empty Re: Real life intel from real live Americans

Post by Azure Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

thank you for sharing all information is welcome these days
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

1alaskan wrote:But tell them they don't have to kick himself, he can buy IQD right now at several place and still get in on this blessing.

I just bought 250K off ebay. Still time to buy Very Happy But I pray for not much longer....

Eternal1

http://wakeup-world.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trepid Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 am

You have the courage needed for a leader. It is tough to share a story. Too many people enjoy poking holes in them.

trepid

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks for sharing, hubby -- I sure hope they're right!!! :farao:
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum