Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Rainbow" 4/26/18

2 posters

Go down

s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Rainbow" 4/26/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 am

s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 Yosef_15

“Rainbow”

All colors of the GCR/RV rainbow are on full display today.

There is full exposure right now for world peace, as to allow for infinite prosperity across our global village.

Hallelujah!

Look at how far we’ve come. For so long. It’s been so hard. So damn hard.

We had a flash-tel call last night, where we discussed the news of the yesterday’s agreement in Beijing to accept long-term cease fire terms for Syrian, Israeli and Iranian settlements.

What we’ve learned since last night is that the US, UK and France signed on as Western world guarantors. And Russia, China and Turkey signed on as Eastern world guarantors.

The end result was a silent peace treaty that both hemispheres of power could live with.

Know that 800#s were loaded into computers last weekend and awaiting release, as well as global paymaster accounts were hydrated earlier in the week.

This leaves only technical diagnostics, security checks and government treasury readiness acknowledgements before commencing T4 redemptions.

Zimbabwe also announced yesterday 11B worth of foreign investments as well as 3.5B of sovereign bond paper to be sold after their July elections— as this cleans up all outstanding Zimbabwe sovereign debt.

18 years of national arrears and poverty wiped out 4 months.

It was also announced that Zimbabwe made peace with the UK, and would be rejoining the British Commonwealth after those same elections.

Just another day of news I suppose. You know... world peace via a secrete Middle East treaty, liberation of the entire African Continent via Great Zimbabwe Elders and the pardoning of a former ruthless colonizer who literally stripped the nation of its own name (Rhodesia).

It’s lions and lambs laying down together here at the end folks. Grab some popcorn and watch the love pour in. It’s quite a show.

Also the Trump / Netanyahu saga appears to be concluding mercifully as well.

But honestly, nothing would surprise me at this point.

A double rainbow could shoot out of my butt as Lionel Richie sang Commodores 70’s hits to me in the shower, while I suddenly learned Mandarin Chinese without Rosetta Stone tapes as my abdominal muscles suddenly returned to eight pack status after a twenty-five year hiatus... seriously, anything and everything is possible right now.

Even an RV release this weekend.

Never doubt the Lord. Ever. Or ever again. God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Rainbow"  4/26/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Rainbow" 4/26/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:35 am

You're the embodiment of fraud, Goebbels...why the hell would Zimbabwe be dealing w debt covenants in the billions when you claim they will have quadrillions??  You effing liar.  Sovereign bond paper?  You're full of shit.  In the billions?  But you claim all of your followers are holding at least BILLIONS in their office drawers and shoe boxes under their collective beds?  But Zimbabwe is issuing sovereign debt paper in the billions?  Lying sack of shit.

800 #s were loaded but still tech diagnostics and treasury readiness still pending?  Really?  Did they have tech diagnostics and treasury readiness last YEAR, when you claimed the RV started, and was rolling East to West??  Lying sack of shit.

Zimbabwe and Rhodesia...do you even know the effing history and colonization story, dipshit?  Wait, isn't the Commonwealth just a bunch of oppressive Anglos?  Uh, then why would Zimbabwe shed themselves of Mugabe, then re-enter the Commonwealth?  Haven't you been telling everyone that Zimbabwe is the crown jewel of peace, prosperity and truth, and all Anglos nations were the devil, waiting to be punished?  You're a piece of shit, Goebbels.

RV release this weekend, you don't say?  Tell you what - offer to pay back every penny of subscription money you're siphoned from your loyal following, regardless of what happens this weekend - either you'll be wealthy and won't need it, or you'll be proven a liar (again) and it'll be a spiritual cleaning mea culpa...

Yeah, we'll see how you respond, Goebbels, master of deception, lying con man, festering pile of cow shit that you are...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum