Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60%

Go down

Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% Empty Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60%

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60%

Pointing to the interference of Iran in the affairs of Iraq ...

25/04/2018 - 16:18 Iraq

Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% 309478d22d2d50af8db4bef1792621ba_L

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's former prime minister and former Iraqi prime minister Iyad Allawi on Wednesday questioned the adoption of a satellite system in Iraq's electoral process, saying it was run by outsiders rather than inside Iraq.

Iyad Allawi said in a televised interview that "the adoption of the satellite system in the voting process during the next elections, is doubtful because it is known that these satellites are managed by foreign countries and can not be controlled from Iraq, and the possibility of penetration and manipulation of results by the parties "He asked," what mechanism has been put in place to ensure that there are no violations. "

Allawi said that "the efforts of the Independent High Electoral Commission, not the level required, because they do not have any clarity or transparency in their work," but added that "political parties have a large control over the Commission, so will witness the next election fraud and purchase of votes by a large percentage."

Pointing out that he "hopes that the next electoral process will be carried out fairly and without manipulation, even 60%, not more."

"He has relations with all countries except Iran and Israel because they interfere in the affairs of other countries," he said. "He has no enmity with Iran, but has many comments on its involvement in the affairs of Iraq."

Noting that "the statements of Ali Velayati, adviser to the Iranian Referendum Ali Khamenei, on the failure of Iran to allow civilians and communists to take over power in Iraq, is unacceptable and the largest evidence of Iran's interference in the affairs of Iraq."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/432372

Allawi: I hope the integrity of the upcoming elections, even by 60% 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum