Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/24/18

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/24/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:48 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, as I sit here in front of my computer this early morning I find myself almost at a loss for words after the years of encouragement that I have tried to give to the folks who read my early Morning Prayer sessions. Yet, when I think of all of those who are hurting in the areas of helth and wellness for themselves and their family members and friends, I know I must for theirs and my own sake as well.

Dear Lord God Almighty, there is not a doubt in my mind that many of the Intel providers are doing all they can to keep us informed and I know that there are many areas where I can tell in the words and the sounds of their voices that many of them do care but giving too much information may exile them from their own sources of material. His morning’s prayer is more intended for those who bring information to us all.

May the hand of God reach down and touch each of them for the hours of investigation and scripting what information that they can relay to us who sit, wait and sometimes suffer due to the longevity of this process. Give each of them a special place for the work and sometimes even the hardships that they have to deal with that many of us never hear about as we drop an occasional hash reference to them over time.

We in this nation, possibly through our own hard work and determination are accustomed to getting what we want here and now along with the sooner or better. Our success during those times has only been accomplished through our own self determination to get what we wanted. Our Intel providers can only get what their own sources can provide. So when no news or false information is provided be supportive.

As you lay your heads down on your pillow this morning or read this post over a steaming cup of coffee, say a little prayer for each of the information providers that you seek information from. Our time in the sun is coming, lets us not forget who is helping us along the way. God Bless us everyone, “Our Destiny Awaits”

RAB
Here's a thought: Trumpis impeached, Pence becomes President, . Pence pardons Trump and appoints him VP ... Pence resigns and Trump becomes President. Trump appoints Pence as his VP .... Liberal Heads Explode!!

drl
IRAQI TV REPORTS THE CBI SIGNING A MEMORANDUM WITH VISA INTERNATIONAL STIMULATING THE ECONOMIC MARKET BANK STORY 5 - A MEMBER HAS A FRIEND WHO KNOWS AN EXEC AT BB&T WHO WAS TOLD NOT TO TALK.

CANTAP
Good to learn that the memo really has been signed with VISA.

mangelo
This should be an exciting week...if everything that is expected goes.......let's hope so...have a great and exciting day!

SpeedyBanana
Please pray for me. I’m. Not hurt or sick. I just feel defeated. I don’t think I will be here much longer. I love you all and pray you all will see this through. Amen.

LadyIrish
SpeedyBanana - I am praying for you and think you need to know you are valued. We are so close, please hang in there. This is real and about to happen!

Countrygirl70
Sorry, Speedy, do not be defeated. Just settle in your heart that this is going to happen just not there yet. I too sometimes feel as if this is taking it's time to happen. But I realize that there is more to this piece of puzzle than we will ever know. So when you pray that we will see this through, I included you in as well. Do something different and good for YOU and do not despair.

drl
Is Admin having a call tomorrow?

Etoile
SpeedyBanana Uplifting u & surrrounding u with prayers, keep the faith a nature video & soft flute musico for you may it bring a small measure of comfort https://youtu.be/wVTf7kisXIk

one-d-at-a-time
SpeedyB...praying for you..dont give up before the miracle! I think we all get down, once in awhile!

CANDYKISSES
SpeedyBanana,  I hope it helps you to realize that what you are feeling is very normal.  I think that many of us have been in your position at one time or another.  This ride has been long and hard, but we are a team and will cross the finish line together.  Hang in there with your fellow Dinarians.  We care about each other.

kingdom warrior76
I do recall Admin saying there would be a call on April 25th drl!

Sunnysplace
HI GUYS, GKEL, YOU ARE CORRECT. ADMIN DID NOT SAY THE 25 th IS CUT IN STONE. COUKD BE A DAY OR TWO LATER. HANG ON GUYS, MEANWHILE.......

LaJolla
Speedy come back in and let us know you are ok, please. You aren't alone...

Greenrage
Hi Speedy.. I think you are in good company here. We have all felt this deep burden at some point but just know that we are not in control of this and we are all sick of the wait, but I think it will be well worth it. Just hang in there.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/24/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/24/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 am

What in the happened to Tom?  From August, 2016:

Not to worry TNTBS, I am no guru, just another currency holder commenting from time to time on the information I read here and a few other places.  I mean no harm to anyone.  I'm just another currency holder who is quite frankly sick and tired of being pumped up all week long then led to believe miracles will happen in the dark of the night or over the weekend.  I have watched my dreams rise and crash so many times that I am about to just shut my computer down and try to resume a normal life whatever that is.  Disappointed? Yes Disillusioned? Certainly, but Determined to belittle those who have led me astray? Not Really.  But I understand how many people can be forced into that condition with constantly being bombarded with False information.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

https://www.dinardaily.net/t56618-someone-asked-if-i-was-justtom#331837

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum