Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank

Go down

Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank Empty Dr. Shabibi's speach the World Bank

Post by raidernick Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 pm

HON. DR. AL SHABIBI: Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity, and I'd like to thank very much the team who is actually working on the financial sector review. This is very important.
And I thank the efforts of all the staff of the World Bank on this, and especially Ms. Andersen, and, of course, the team of Mr. Larbi and Sahar Nasr, which is really very important, very essential for the Iraqi economy.
The financial sector is a complement to the real sector and, of course, in this case, it's very difficult to talk about any kind of development in the real sector without having all the resources to be mobilized for that sector and to be--actually serve it through intermediation, because development of the financial sector will make all these things actually easy for the development and for the resources to go from different saver to different investors and all these things.
So I think it is very important and I would like to appreciate very much the efforts of all the people who are actually working on this project and, of course, His Excellency, the Minister, actually lent his utmost support to this activity and we, in the Central Bank, we are actually all ready to give all the support, because we think that a lot of this work is a complement to the work of the Central Bank in providing stability and the fact that actually--despite the fact that we had a lot of success in the Central Bank in the provision of stability and provision and laying the ground for intermediation and exchange its stability.
But, I mean, that's not enough because we have a banking sector which needs to be developed, which needs actually to--especially the state-owned banks and, of course, the whole private sector banks.
So you can actually count on our support on that, because, I mean, not only the support actually--it is a support actually which we are going to benefit from, eventually. So I'd like to thank you again and look forward actually to the discussion which is going to take place.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/09/complete-minutes-of-shabibis-speach-to-world-bank-mike-t-post-ptr.html
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum