Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18

4 posters

Go down

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 Empty "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:35 am

No, not me. There’s a “GURU” (who claims they never wanted to be a guru) is leaving.

I have been listening to someone this morning who was ranting and raving about why they were leaving dinarland and what I heard was a little angry man, lashing out at everyone who has been listening to him, and paying him, and supporting him as he’s been broadcasting “intel” that has been wrong, more than right for the past 3 years that I’ve been listening to this person.

When people share things out there, some are doing it just for fame, just for fortune, others are doing it to comfort those who are waiting the arrival of the RV in our lives. But, to this person, if you’re not kissing their ring, they get on the air and they say they need to leave. They do this around every 4-6 months. This has happened at least 4 times in the past 3 years that I’ve been listening.

If you listen to this person and you feel judged, please don’t. Don’t feel judged by someone slinging so much mud. It’s not worth it and you’re so much better than that.

This person also says that ‘ALL OF YOU JUST WANT TO GET INCREDIBLY RICH’. I can share with you that when you curse the rich, the energy of money can leave your life very quickly and not come back because of your wishing for others not to be blessed.

Yes, people wish to become rich as a result of the RV coming true. That’s not a bad thing. Healing their own lives first and then helping others, that’s good. If you receive a ton of money and you don’t help yourself, you’ll be in no condition to help anyone else.

Also the prediction of people going broke within 3 years is a fallacy. Not everyone will go broke. Not everyone will help people. Not everyone will share what they receive with others. That’s their business, no one else’s. It’s not our place to judge them. This person feels it is their place.

Just writing this makes me sad, but I wanted to share this because it’s been weighing heavy on my heart. I will be praying for…yes, you know the name, it’s BENY. Angry, judgmental, yelling, ranting, human.

I personally wish him the best. He’ll be back in about 3 weeks. I predict. It’s happened before and I believe that it will happen again. He also has been claiming to know the exact hour, the exact date, the exact time that the RV will happen, but he’s not going to tell us. Why? Because he wants to keep people coming back and he tells us that our EGOs are too big. Well…if you listen to his latest rant, it’s apparent that he’s got some issues going on in his life that he needs prayers for.

If you’re not busy, please take a moment for Beny to get some healing for his anger and resentment of people because it’s very apparent that he’s on his way into some health issues with this going and going every few days.

He’s made some deal with someone again…well anyway…pray for BENY because ONCE again, he’s LEAVING.

Those are some of my thoughts. I hope I’ve not offended anyone by sharing this. It’s important to wrap people in prayers when they come out like this.

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 Judgment-day

God bless!

& Much️ to you all

Michael Murdock, US Navy Veteran, homeless
Thanks for your kindness & notes of sharing.
God Bless You!
http://paypal.me/MikeMurdock
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 Empty Insulting ranting

Post by Bumpintheroad Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:12 am

Beny needs prayers. His mom is in the hospital again. He frequently isn’t feeling well.

Bumpintheroad

Back to top Go down

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 Empty Re: "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Benny is a fraud, just like the other frauds. I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of his lying trap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 2805820865   "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 2805820865   "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 2805820865   "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18 Empty Re: "I'm Leaving Dinarland! He Said..." by Michael Murdock - 4/23/18

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 am

Bumpintheroad wrote:Beny needs prayers. His mom is in the hospital again. He frequently isn’t feeling well.

We all need prayers - We all have life burdens and challenges.  Gurus are not special.  And they are less special when they are lying conmen.  But, the Bible says... to Love and Pray for your Enemies.  Soooo...

I also pray he stays away from dinarland and takes others with him. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumpintheroad Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:46 am

The screaming and cursing on his show is a major turnoff. Those holding Dinars and waiting for intelligent intel deserve better.

Bumpintheroad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum