Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013)

3 posters

Go down

Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) Empty Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013)

Post by Sam I Am Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:05 am

Dinar intel guru Poppy3 said that the RV would happen around April 1, which of course was wrong.  When no RV occurred he was surprised, and said:

Dan "Poppy3" Bloodworth
I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE CHANGE AND NOTHING REPORTED AS WHY THE CHANGE. SEEMS THERE IS A UNDERLIEING PROBLEM IN SOME AREA THAT HAS NOT BEEN REVIELED YET OR IF IT HAS NO ONE FROM OUR GOV. OR OUR EMBASSY THERE HAS BEEN TOLD EXACTLY WHAT IT COULD BE FOR SURE. THEY ALWAYS HAVE MUNIPULATIONS GOING ON BUT ALL MY SOURCES HAVE HAD THE SAME TIMING OF COMPLETION TOLD TO THEM FROM MANY DIFFERENT SOURCE AND THE BIG THING HAS BEEN THAT THE SAME THINGS WHERE BEING BACKED UP IN ALL THE NEWS ARTICLES. TIME WILL TELL BUT FOR NOW I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. STAND STRONG AND POSITIVE. POPPY3

I am very disappointed not to see RV this morning but not discouraged. I can't imagine from all the news that it isn't here yet. I am waiting for calls and anxious to here from all sources because I am sure they are all as surprised as I am today that we aren't planning for exchange.  

http://forum.dinardetectives.com/post/Poppy3-6282011

I'm not even going to address the grammar and spelling here.  I'll just offer the same explanation I gave everybody a few weeks ago.  They didn't RV because they're not going to RV.  They're not going to "RI".  They're not going to "pip it up" to $1.  They're not going to free float it back to the value from 30 years ago.  They're going to keep the value where it is until they demonetize it when they remove three zeros from the exchange rate and issue the replacement currency.  This isn't just my guess or opinion.  This is what the CBI has been saying for the past two years.  The gurus won't tell you that of course because it doesn't fit with their agenda.  That's part of why I started this blog, to present the facts that you can't get in dinar dealer sponsored forums.

You don't need to read thousands of articles translated from Arabic into English.  You don't need to study the Iraqi constitution, Sharia law, or the history of Iraq.  You don't need to visit dozens of forums or listen to conference calls every day.  All you really need to know about this "investment" is two things.

1. The CBI's stated policy for the dinar is exchange rate stability.  They've been on that policy since 2004 except for a 26 month span when they went to a crawling peg in order to get inflation under control.  Once they accomplished that they went back to their policy of stabilization on 1/1/2009.  In over four years the value has only increased by 4 pips which equates to 1/3 of 1%.  That's stability!  And there's been no announcement of any plans to change that policy.   http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/03/cbi-policy.html
  2. The CBI's stated plan for the dinar is a redenomination.  They intend to accomplish this by removing three zeros (the "delete the zeros" project) from the exchange rate and issuing a new currency to replace the IQD at a ratio of 1000 old dinar for 1 new dinar.  This was confirmed by a federal document back in September 2012 (see Dinar Indictments).  Even though parliament hasn't approved the currency reform it's still on the CBI's agenda.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/40540/iraq-central-bank-to-remove-three-zeroes-from-iraq
http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/05/new-dinars-for-old/
http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/06/deleting-zeros.html

Once you know and understand these two critical points you can get on with your life, knowing that the dinar that investors hold will never significantly increase in value and will eventually become worthless when it is replaced.  Things could change of course, but this is what the CBI has been saying for several years now and so far there's no indication that they're considering anything different.  If their policies and plans are carried out the IQD will never provide any profit for the vast majority of speculators.  

Gurus and pumpers are misrepresenting what the CBI is stating.  That's why the dinar investment is considered a scam, because qualified people in the government, banking industry, and investment world know what the CBI intends to do and they understand that nobody is going to get rich off of a currency with a stable exchange rate that is headed for a redenomination.

I don't know about you, but if I was a guru and I gave a date for the RV that proved to be wrong I would be devestated and humiliated.  I would be reluctant to ever offer another prediction or time frame again, and I certainly wouldn't trust any of the sources who provided me with that intel.  But then, I'm not a guru and I don't have a dinar dealer paying me to advertise on my site.  (Yes, I do have dinar dealer ads that appear from time to time in Google Adsense, but that doesn't make me beholden to them.)

Poppy is shameless, however.  He's been dishing out this BS for over two years now with his highly placed sources and is batting a great big zero.  

3-31-2011  This source has never wrong…Friday afternoon will be the announcement of the RV…This source has NEVER been wrong… (can't say that anymore)

4-27-2011  the treasury and fed parts will be released tomorrow and the rv should follow within hours.  (17,328 hours and counting)

5-23-2011  I am expecting a very green day with lots of rain & sunshine mixed with lots of money. I am counting on the next 48 hours being wonderful with loads of great news….over 2 years of research & all the indications & intel from all the site & over 15 devout researchers all agree today & tomorrow are the best prospects we have ever had in the 8 years some have been involved.  (And all 15 were wrong)

6-11-2011  nothing would show till after business hours Friday…we should see the RV by Monday evening…no delay at this time…all is still looking well  (96 Mondays and counting)

7-28-2011  TODAY IS THE DAY, NOW WHETHER THEY FIND A WAY TO STOP IT OR NOT -TODAY IS THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMAN, IMF, UST, FED CONTACTS THAT ARE TALKING – IT IS NOT A DEADLINE BUT IT IS AND HAS BEEN PLANNED TO SHOW TODAY.  (Guess they found a way, huh?)

8-15-2011  all intel says between now and no later than the 28th of august with Tuesday being the most possible day available . several major contracts with contractors from other countries are to be paid in rv’ed funds no later than the 28, so the rv must be completed before then. The us will be calling for it to be released by Tuesday evening this week  (Guess they got paid in something else, huh?)

9-10-11  WE SHOULD BE CASHING OUT ON WED AT THE LATEST AND SHOULD HEAR THE RV RATE AND ABSOLUTE ACTIVATION NO LATER THAN MONDAY. THIS IS SOLID INFORMATION FROM AS GOOD A SOURCE AS POSSIBLE. DIRECT FROM BAGDAD. THE IMF SAID, BACK IN OCTOBER 2010, THEY APPROVED $3.22 PLUS UP TO 20% MORE FOR INFLATION BUT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED 26% MORE OIL RESERVE THAN EVER REPORTED SINCE THAT RATE WAS APPROVED. MY PREDICTIONS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, THE RATE WILL BE WITHIN .10 CENTS OF KUWAIT UP OR DOWN, NOW SMILE AND BE HAPPY  (Wait a minute!  What about the Monday in June?)

10-12-2011  I am sure when this thing goes global history will show that the RV occurred on June 30 just as it was planned. The 26 countries that raised cane last dec. about the extention that the UN nation was asking these countries to grant IRAQ the extention. YET NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE SAID A WORD ABOUT THEIR 180 BILLION . I have a friend that works for exxon…and his team along with Haliburtons team where sent home two months early ON JUNE 15 and he stated they where going to send everyone home if the companies where not paid by June 30th AS AGREED ??? He returned to Iraq on July 5th ?? THEY GOT PAID IN RV’ED MONEY. Iraq has been making deals with individual companies and other countries every since June 30. It’s like they and our gov. have approved just enough of the budget to keep things moving.. THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE RV GLOBALLY VERY SOON . THINGS ARE LINING UP FAST NOW. (I am sure that history will show that you're a douche)

11/8/2011 - Inflation rate is soaring and Shabibi will not let it get out of control over year ago the trigger point he didn’t want it to go over 7.5% and it could get out of control and its now over 9% so heat is on for him to stop this with an RV it will reverse it  (He was partially right on this one.  Shabibi did raise the value 4 pips in January 2012 and that brought inflation back down.)

12-7-2011  it should happen either just before or just after maliki makes his speech here on the 12th and…the banking industry offers update on the first and 15th of the month. Maliki is wanting to have the rv in hand when he gets here or to be able to get it done immediately after he leaves. They have been pushing every document through and taking every vote needed and settleing every argument they have had in the last month to get the rv done.  (Guess they got'r done.  The 4 pip RV, that is.)

1/30/2012 - RickeyT no they don’t have years they have way to much pending on their end to tary or put off for a long period. Inflation is rising and shabibi hates that he has stated he can’t let it get to a certain level or it will be to hard for him to reign it back in.  Also the have ordered ships and aircraft that they need yesterday and construction of these will not start till they have paid a large % of the purchase price. No it will be very soon.  (Unfortunately Poppy doesn't recognize an RV when he sees it.  By this time Shabibi had already raised it.)

7/6/2012 - i don't have a link but it was sent to me by 4 different sources that it did take place.  (And all 4 were wrong)

You can read a more thorough account of Poppy's tripe on my What'd I Say? page.  

What possible explanation could there be for such behavior?  Forgetfulness?  Naivety?  Excessive optimism?  Or could it just be a simple case of douchebaggery?

Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) Sam+%25282%2529

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) Empty Re: Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013)

Post by jwflatt Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Pooooppppy3 had a sidekick named BGG aka Tom Sanders. Tom was right there with Pooopy3 aka Dam Bloodworth on all of thewe statements. Tom even GUARANTEED a day the rv was to accur back about 7 years. They lied and cheated to prosper off of all that  came into contact with them Even the year the local Goodletsville Little League  Baseball team made it to the World Series the were promoting  the rv along with the baseball team in their cc s. Dan was a professed Minister and Bgg was a pproposed Golf pro instructor. The best description fro the is BIG LIARS!!!!!!!!!!

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013) Empty Re: Poppy Perplexed, Disappointed (4/25/2013)

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:54 pm

in the pass 15 years I have heard the same bullshit the only difference is their name. the goal is the same separate your money  to them.  there have been many over the years who have lost their cars  homes  marriage and even there lives in the hope of being a millionaire.sad but true greed has played a big part since they really believed a few dollars and they will be millionaires. here is a fact Iraq can continue the same way with out ever changing there value.  .as long as there is oil and the goi can keep stealing they do not have to revalue. as the gurus suck the money out of you with false hopes Iraq does the same thing to get money out of different countries and and org and never repay them back or very little. in closing life is short go enjoy whats left of it and if it ever happens great if not enjoy your family and stop wasting your life on a dream
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum