Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 4/23/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  4/23/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/23/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:54 am

April 23, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So in my past Newsletters I explained to everyone how impossible it was to get any reinstatement or revaluation of the Iraqi dinar any time soon and yet still believe that a Global Currency Reset (GCR), How could this possibly happen. In other words the two ideas just don’t go together, thus “you can’t have you cake and eat it too”.

How can the IQD RV be imminent yet the Iranian Rial and the Zimbabwe Zim will be years away from any significant value change. We are told there is a “basket” of 7 currencies to all RV at the same time and these currencies are in it. We are told even the bank screens have the new rates….lol..lol.. Really? Knowing all this crap then you have to ask yourself this question – Where are the gurus getting their information from? Why are they pumping these exotic currencies so hard? Is all their other information also reliable?

So all this nonsense goes way beyond just “misinterpreting” information. It is not just “honest mistakes”. It is in the area of lying. Get it? They are scamming you. I don’t care how legitimate they sound on their calls, how many hot dogs they eat, cigars they smoke, if they call you “family” or even how nice of internet forums they set up to lull you in.

They are all scamming you! Get it?

It is time for the notion of some imaginary GCR to end before more people get hurt.

More news….

TNT Tony: IRAQ ----WATCH WHAT THEY "DO".........NOT WHAT THEY "SAY"

Mnt Goat: IRAQ ----WATCH WHAT THEY "DO".........IT WILL PROBABLY BE EXACTLY WHAT THEY "SAY" THEY WOULD DO,,,,,JUST DELAYED….

More news….

I want to start off my Newsletter today with clarification of yet more rumors. Many tell me to mind my own business and not to challenge these rumors. Really? Someone then has to do it. Are you going to do it?

Then these same ones tell me to “get my own intel” and “don’t I have any of my own intel” ? Really? Go read my 1000+ Newsletters and all the articles and conversations I researched. Tell me then, if I have not helped clarify much of this bullshit intel being put out. So if you don’t like my approach get the hell off my FaceBook Page.

So the reason I do challenge this intel is because I know better. For some reason many of these guys out there can not interpret the information the way it is meant. I think it is because of three issues:

1)they do not read all the necessary articles to connect the pieces and just skim over the news and instead rely more on “bank memos” or rumors from their fake Iraqi contacts;

2)in the past the they refused to read the articles and thought them “not important”. Now they don’t know they were wrong but you can play catch up of 10 years of articles. So they just don’t get it now.;

3)These gurus may be just idiots - plane and simple and are not really concerned anyway about bringing FACTUAL information to you since their real intent is just to make money off the Pre-RV period. They are internet vultures preying off you staving people who want to know about their investment. They come on the internet and use all of you gullible, intel starved listeners to get into the dinar community. They are like wolves in sheep’s clothing hanging around the herd looking for opportunities to scam you. We know who they are too. I think this is the most appalling of all the situations and you can see who I have criticize the most based on this. These people are Frank26, TNT, Nanoo, Becky, Big(& stupid)Call Bruce, Dr WC and her guests and many more.

More rumors: (most of these are from TNT Tony)

RUMOR: “Then we get a call that Abadi is saying he's going to activate the ATM's and RV after the election. That's what an article said,”

Mnt Goat: I have not yet seen this article. But this falls right in line with what I have been saying all along to everyone. I have been beating this drum since end of March. I do not think this is a rumor.

RUMOR: an article on Wednesday that they were taking damaged notes and putting out smaller denominations.

Mnt Goat: Yes, this is true but it was not a news media channeled article but CBI instructions only meant for the banks on the www.CBI.IQ site.

RUMOR: In Kurdistan banks exchanging damaged bills and three zero notes and giving out lower denom's of five's, two's and ones.

Mnt Goat: Again these stupid idiot gurus are confusing you listeners. The citizens in Iraq are NOT exchanging anything. I would not use the term “exchanges” but rather “turning in”. Be careful! Also if any banks are issuing the 5,10 and 1 dinars it is not with the permission of the CBI. It is a mistake and the CBI will correct this mistake.

So recently the CBI simply asked the citizens in Iraq to look under their mattresses and backyards for their hoards of the 3 zero notes. Then bring them in and deposit them in their bank account. They need to collect these notes prior to the RV to reduce the money supply first prior to issuing a new set of currency.

Yes, some “smaller” notes are being given for some of the money turned in but certainly not fully replacing 3 zero note amounts for exact same amounts in the newer lower denominations. Why would they do this? This does not even make any sense. So this rumor is so typical of news that gets totally blown out of proportion and then becomes parts of some fantasy fact list to substantiate their foolish imminent RV timeframes.

RUMOR: Over in Iraq their saying ATM's will go live on Saturday and Sunday. Telling them in the mosques the ATM's would be live this weekend.

Mnt Goat: oh – really? I have personally talked to my CBI contact and they do not plan to turn the ATMs on until sometime after the election process. I do not know why any bank would turn on the ATMs without the reinstatement and thus a significant change in the rate. What the hell are the people going to do with these worthless pieces of paper?

RUMOR: ATM ribbon cutting ceremonies were happening yesterday.

Mnt Goat: Give me a break! You have to be kidding me on this one. This is not even significant enough to be using as a justification for an imminent RV. These ribbon cutting ceremonies are taking place all over since not all the banks have the ability to come online yet with their machines. So this is not even worthy new news. These gurus are pulling out straws to find some news. Remember back in late December 2017? What happened then? For the first time, Rafidain Bank launched an electronic ATM to withdraw money from any place, which is considered by an economist as an important step in the right direction. Did we get an RV? I rest me case….

RUMOR: Article out that Abadi says he'll do it immediately after the election.

Mnt Goat: Yes, I believe this is FACT and not RUMOR. If the “it” means the reinstatement of the currency then I have to say that we know that Abadi is trying to coordinate with the CBI. This falls right in line with what I too have been hearing and telling you all along. So who the hell are you going to believe Haider al-Abadi the prime minister telling you to wait till after the elections or some idiot guru (like TNT Tony or Frank26, Becky, etc,,) telling you the RV is now imminent in April?

RUMOR: They have identified 25 "fake" banks that participate in the auction. Say they can't do anything about it because it's the politicians that own the banks. They say they can't figure out how to stop the corruption. You and I and kids in the 8th grade say, "Stop the auctions!" Stop the auctions and you stop the corruption.

Mnt Goat: Okay so this statement is totally true but there is much more to the it than is being said. True that they do not plan to stop the corruption until they can finally end the auctions (they told us they can’t). They have told us this many times already so no argument from me on this one.

But this is not the real issue here. I say any idiot should be able to understand that if the politicians are involved maybe this then becomes a means for political resistance to completing the “project to delete the zeros” thus block the GOI from supporting it? This is the real issue.

Since these crocked politicians already have this billions being made illegally off these auctions, why would they want to kill the goose that is laying the golden eggs? This is how the human mind works. Some say that when they RV they will make even more money. Really? Tell me how. I need to know.. This is all lies and just a wild statement being made by idiots. Many of these illegal money making scams will simply go away as the culprits are arrested and jailed when the time comes. Why is this so hard to see?

RUMOR: US Treasury says they will have people in place for this weekend.

Mnt Goat: Oh really? That’s nice and how many other weekends in the past have they already tried this unsuccessfully? So why even bother looking at this or listening to it?

RUMOR: Banks: The memo Tony referenced on Wednesday gave the date of Monday (April 23). Wealth managers are actually telling people Monday.

Mnt Goat: Oh – its Monday and April 23 already, Guess what? – NO RV! Are you surprised? Don’t you hate these stupid bank rumors that NEVER amount to anything. Even after 10 years of listening to them and nothing ever coming from any of them, yet these idiot gurus still must persist in using them as part of their “show and tell intel”…ridiculous stuff!

RUMOR: Celebration and fireworks is scheduled for Sunday.

Mnt Goat: As if to say that the fireworks are in celebration of the RV? Really? Are you that dumb? How many times must we go down this road of this fireworks business? I will tell you all now there is not going to be any celebrations when the CBI pulls the trigger on the reinstatement. So what other occasion or holiday are they celebrating then to get fireworks? Not worth even mentioning as part of RV intel. Only desperate gurus are using it because they have nothing else to tell you while we wait for the elections to take place 3 weeks from now.

Folks you have to realize something here. Just because we are witnessing much of this ATM and currency turn-in stuff happening does not mean the RV is imminent. Get it? To me it seems the CBI is continuing moving ahead. This is all it means so relax.

More news….

Must we wait for the RV until after the elections?

I believe that Haider al-Abadi will win the elections with a substantial margin majority of the vote and will serve another 4 years. I do not foresee lots of chaos or disruption like in 2014 unless it comes from Maliki. Nori al-Maliki will not even be a real contender in the election process so I do not worry about him getting into office. But this does not mean this idiot will not try anything to do so. He will loose his VP position and his immunity. Over the next 4 years he will be picked up by INTERPOL and prosecuted primarily for crimes against humanity along with many of his buddies.

Abadi will have little difficulty setting up the new government but remember he must also weed out the 1,000 corrupt officials, some now serving in the government positions. Remember too they already told us this also includes a former prime minister. Do you really think they are going to arrest Dr. Iyad Allawi over Nori al-Maliki? I do not think Iyad Allawi or Osama al-Nujaifi are the prime ministers they are referring to in the article. Anyhow prosecuting all these individuals is not going to hold up the elections process but could impact the forming of the government as it has the potential to slow down the process.

In 2014, just like with the newly elected president Trump in 2016, Iraq’s prime minister Abadi has to accept some of these dark agenda politicians to get his cabinet running quickly. He didn’t like it but he had 30 days to form it. Now, if reelected, he could simply just roll over most of his old cabinet if needed to meet this deadline and clean it up later. You see there are many tactics he can take. He will want those “technocratic” ministers.

Don’t you think he already has a list of strong technocratic candidates in mind?

Here is the key: I do NOT believe the CBI is going to wait to kickoff the reinstatement until the government is “fully” formed as many think it will take months and months after the election. But rather, if Haider al-Abadi wins a second term, this will probably be enough level of STABILITY to see that the country is much more stable and not going into the a-bliss of the unknown during the election process.

Also consider we just heard that the mandatory 90 day MCP monitoring of the rate by the IMF is completed already, so they would not want to wait much longer afterwards. I presented the article again today about this since most seem to have forgotten already (Yes, Frank26 I am taking about you again…lol..lol…). If the rate falters outside of the 2% for a time period they could have to undergo another 90 period of monitoring.

Also consider the US military is strongly seeded back in Iraq, something that was not the case in 2014 so this in itself signals some kind of Security and Stability.

So we could be looking at 3-5 weeks out from now for the RV not months and months, like many believe. Let’s not exaggerate and instead use our common sense here. We must always go back to the basics of what we know as FACTS for certain when we try to come up with an RV timeframe.

The CBI with the IMF have worked very hard using many tools to available to reform the currency. The IMF has many resources and mechanisms including economic and financial advisors at their disposal. I heard that even Dr. Shabibi may have advised them also as part of this. Why wouldn’t he, after all he was the former chairman?

Frank26 - I want to add that Article 8 is not a tool and there are no tools in Article 8. I don’t know why you keep saying this to your listeners. It does not even make sense. Remember this currency reform was never intended to take this long. We have evidence they planned to release a reinstatement with no more than 5 years after the invasion. It has been now 15 years and so the FACT is the longer you wait the harder it is to get off a “fixed” program rate in a “closed” economy to a “floating” rate on the open currency exchanges within the global markets. If you take the time and study this process you will see it is VERY difficult thing to do. Stop making it sound so easy as if all they have to do is “push” a button.

So at this point I believe we are going to see the reinstatement SHORTLY after the elections, as the CBI would not want to wait very long after the MCP has been completed to do it.

I am still under the conviction that Iraq will NOT let the program rate just float. Instead I know they plan to come out at just under, over or equal to 1:1 with the IQD:USD. They will then launch the 100 dinar note when needed. They will not launch the very low smaller notes (5,10,25, etc..) until they need them. It is not like just turning on the ATMs and “away they go…”. Instead they must GRADUALLY and SLOWLY suck in the 3 zeros notes to reduce the money supply so inflation does not go ramped. This recent CBI memo on their site is just more of this process.

Next they will watch this impact within country of the 1:1 rate before moving the FOREX rate out. This process will take about 2-3 weeks but this could vary. When they do go to FOREX they will then plan to Revalue (RV) at substantially higher rate depending on the inflationary reaction to the change in rate within Iraq. No one (not even the CBI) knows what this rate will be since it will be based on reaction to the 1:1 initial reinstatement. This final step is when we go to the bank.

So this process is not simple and I want everyone to get the notion out of their head that all the CBI has to do is “pull the trigger”. You all need to educate yourself on this process or start listening to those that have. Most importantly STOP listening to this garbage intel bullshit now being pumped out by many of these so called intel gurus. I really want to call them cabbagehead idiots today but I am being nice….lol..lol….

I have been with this conviction all along, as I have been told the overall plan but just not with any specific dates. Can the plan vary? Yes and it has already but not to any real extent we can track it.

So according to the plan they have finished what is hoped to be the last of the MCP monitoring. They have decided to wait until after the elections to move any more on this reinstatement. This is NOT up for debate! These idiot gurus can tell you al they want these other pie in the sky scenarios but the FACT remains – the CBI along with the IMF and the GOI to wait until after the elections on May 12th. The good news is we now also have a very good relative time period when we can expect it. I will say again that I DO NOT expect this to drag on and on after May 12th if Haider al-Abadi get re-elected. If another candidate takes control (highly doubtful) then all changes.

I also do not want to discount Nori al-Maliki and his goons. They are capable of anything and we know they somehow will probably try to put a monkey wrench in the elections somehow.

More news….

The head of the investment Baghdad Shaker Zamili, on Sunday, the rush of international companies to invest in Iraq, pointing to the convening of a conference on 26 of this month to complement the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

Article is taken from my April 2nd Newsletter. This is old news but many need to see it again because they don’t know what it means. I will explain it to you again today. Are you listening?

CENTRAL BANK: WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ENDING THE EXCHANGE RATE GAP

(Mnt Goat – Do I have to say “I told you so”. Yes, BGG I am pointing fingers at you! You doubted me that this monitoring was going on at all. Then Kaperoni also who states the MCP is still going on. Really? It is done!

So now we know the IMF was satisfied with the last round of monitoring the MCP. It is here in black and white. So all those gurus who disputed my claim this was going can go take a hike. If you don’t know what the hell you are talking about then – shut up! Yes, I mean you BGG!)

Economy News Baghdad:

The head of the central bank's financial operations, Mahmoud Dagher, said Saturday that the central bank's three-pronged strategy has contributed to the reform and development of the banking sector.

Dagher said during a seminar held on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair entitled "Challenges of the banking sector and the reform strategy" and attended by "Economy News":

"The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes,

1)the first close the exchange rate gap;

2)carrying out financial inclusion (of all the provinces i.e. Kurdistan) and settling salaries;

3)the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system.

(Mnt Goat – okay these three items is how they closed the exchange rate gap. Everyone should know these are the exact three items I have been talking about since January. They are now confirming for us that the 90 day IMF monitoring period of the MCP is over. I quote – “close the exchange rate gap”. Remember the article from the CBI about this topic and how they told us they had a three prong approach.)

Article is taken from my December 18th 2017 Newsletter and was published in Novermeber. This is old news but many need to see it again because they don’t know what it means. I will explain it to you again today. Are you listening?

DELETE ZEROS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY

Author: Yasser Metwally

26/11/2017

(Mnt Goat – This is from November 2017 and they are asking why the project to delete the zeros is not going forward now)

We are on the doors of the year 2018 or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy ?

The past years have seen widespread debate about the advantages and disadvantages of deleting zeros.

Which brings this debate back to the forefront, but we are at the beginning of the road towards a rational economic reform that restores the country's strength and strength after being subjected to several tremors almost paralyzed.

I see that the return of the subject delete the zeros to the forefront at a time when the steps of the reform calmly and slowly and UNRIVALED IS A REAL VISION TO RESTORE THE REAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR TO REMAIN MASTER OF CURRENCIES AT THE LEVEL OF LOCAL TRADING without rushing on the acquisition of the dollar to invest outside the country, and perhaps the advantages of the dinar equivalent with The dollar in terms of value, content and appearance of the debt to invest domestically, because it is difficult to invest currencies in the world outside the dollar as the currency of the most receptive and popular in transactions and investments.

This and other advantages lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and STUDY THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS APPLICATION DURING THE YEAR 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform.

Perhaps follow THE STEPS IN REDUCING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR GRADUALLY AFTER THE CHALLENGE OF SECURITY will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros, WHICH FACED IN A TIMELY SPLIT BETWEEN SUPPORTERS AND OPPONENTS BECAUSE OF POOR UNDERSTANDING OF RAISING ZEROS, and importance and advantages, especially when some believe that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the reserves of dinars because their view of their size is not to their true value.

(Mnt Goat – The author is saying that there are opponents to the project to delete the zeros and they have misunderstandings on the advantages to it. They are saying one of the most misunderstood issues is that it will lower the size of the CBI reserves. We know the CBI reserves now are at it’s lowest in 10 years. So what does this mean? Does the level of the CBI reserves really impact this project and thus the RV? I keep telling everyone and outlining the status of many of these issues but no one seems to listen. The amount of the CBI reserves may very well matter.)

It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars BUT CIRCUMSTANCES PREVENTED TIMELY COMPLETION OF THE GRADUAL REDUCTION.

Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to WORK ON THE PRINCIPLE OF GRADUALLY REDUCING THE EXCHANGE RATE TO THE EXTENT THAT IT CAN BE EQUIVALENT TO THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value and actual.

(Mnt Goat – like I said in my RV timeline, the CBI’s next move is to set the program rate to 1000 : 1 (dinars to US dollars) in early January. But this is not the kind of huge change we are waiting for. We need the 1:1. But this change in January will be a sign for us that the 1:1 is coming soon.)

For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes.

The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the central bank of iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation FROM NOW IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THE OBJECTIVES OF REDUCING THE SIZE OF THE MONETARY MASS, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project.

(Mtn Goat – Folks this “reducing the size of the monetary mass” is collecting these large 3 zero notes which the citizens are now turning-in (not exchanging) at the banks. This is all this latest bit of excitement is. They are not exchanging them for the lower denominations. Get it now?)

Article is taken from my December 18th 2017 Newsletter. This is old news but many need to see it again because they don’t know what it means. I will explain it to you again today. Are you listening?

REASONS TO DELETE THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR AND WHAT IT MEANS TO DELETE THE ZEROS FROM CURRENCY

November 12, 2016 Walter

The reasons for deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and what it means to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, the fact deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, the OFFICIAL SOURCE AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, SAID THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE BEGINNING OF 2017, will the central bank Iraqi deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq, FINANCE COMMITTEE ALSO ANNOUNCED IN PARLIAMENT THAT THE CENTRAL BANK WILL START AT THE BEGINNING OF 2017 BY DELETING THREE ZEROS FROM THE LOCAL CURRENCY, in other words,

that the unity of the coin in 1000 dinars from the old currency will be replaced by only one denarius of the new currency, and so on.

(Mnt Goat – More confirmation Mnt Goat was right. I had to refer back to this news from earlier 2016 to confirm what they CBI told me just weeks ago. Some don’t believe my RV timeline of the CBI working thru 2017 to get to the point when they can move the rate to 1:1.

So here it is proof that they will probably go to 1:1, IQD:USD in end of 2017 or early 2018. I quote from the article – “the unity of the coin in 1000 dinars from the old currency will be replaced by only one denarius of the new currency“. Do you believe me now?

This is the 1:1 we all look for. But it is a start and a sign of where they are in the plan. If they do this the more substantial rate comes next once they get it in FOREX and on a float So this will be a very optimistic move and we should be very happy.)

START PROCEDURES TO DELETE THREE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IN 2017

(Mtn Goat – so now recently April 2018 the GOI told us the project to delete the zeros would not be addressed further until AFTER the elections. Are you listening?)

Going on in the minds of many Iraqis that the important question of whether to raise (the zeros from the Iraqi dinar) harm or benefit? Thus why do not we raise the zeros, the official source in the Iraqi Central Bank stressed that:

1)the purpose of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is to lift the economy and prosperity to raise support for the dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq’s economy again in January 2017,

(Mnt Goat – did you read this? Re-read the above last statement in the article. What does it say? It says and I quote – “raise support for the dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq’s economy again in January 2017”. So we know the CBI did plan this RV in January 2017 but it is now December 2017 and so still no RV. So what happened?

This timeline of January was contingent upon completing the ISIS fighting “fully” from Iraq and getting the needed SECURITY)

2)the step by Iraq intended to reform the local currency system based on the use of the currency too high denominations, which leads to difficulties in handling and in private transactions accounts, as well as higher prices resulting from the use of monetary units higher categories, which leads to a decline in the currency and declining purchasing power exchange rate the dinar in a big way.

CBI DECISION TO REMOVE THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR

IRAQI CENTRAL BANK CHAIRMAN SAID THAT THE DELETION OF THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR WILL HELP IN FLOURISHING ONCE AGAIN THE IRAQI ECONOMY AND THE RETURN OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY TRADED IN INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKETS,

(Mnt Goat – did you red this last statement and I quote “AND THE RETURN OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY TRADED IN INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKETS”. Need I say anything more? Still don’t believe its coming soon?)

the deletion of zeros restores Iraqi currency mind in periods of monetary turmoil and declining public revenues of the state at a time when the expenses increase, resort states often to print more of the local currency, leading to price hikes and the occurrence of high inflation, the need to cross categories with high currencies such as the one thousand and one million one hundred thousand … etc., and with every raise in the denomination as the economy enters the furnace of inflation.

WHY DELETE THE THREE ZEROES FROM THE IRAQI DINAR.

The aim of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is one of the means to:

1)control the high inflation is monetary reform,

2)coupled with a change in monetary policy by the old currency high replacement of a new currency with lower categories (will launch the lower denoms)

3)so prices tend to decline, but does impact on lowering inflation? The answer is no, because the elimination of inflation is required to follow state moderate monetary policy, an official at the Central Bank of Iraq and

4)stressed that the IRAQI DINAR WILL BE THE VITAL CURRENCY IN GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS and the central bank is currently discussing the principles of starting the project and its laws on the BEGINNING OF THE PROJECT OF THE YEAR 2017 and

5)stressed that the new currency will not have a significant impact on the major currencies, but will raise the Iraqi economy.

(Mnt Goat - Read #5; So what is this bullshit about the dinar RV being the linch pin for a GCR effecting 100+ other currencies to RV. All a bunch of rubbish! Can you read? This article is proof this GCR stuff and other currencies has nothing to do with the Iraqi dinar RV process. Nothing but a bunch of bull.)

(Mnt Goat – Folks this was an amazing article from 2016. Yes – from 2016 not years and years ag. Note the CBI is not telling us it will RV in early January 2017 but they will begin the process again at this time. So why did everyone think it would RV in EARLY 2017? I don’t get it. Did you actually read the article for yourself or just listen and believe these idiot gurus who have not even passed the first grade? )

ALL CATEGORIES OF IRAQI BANKNOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED

(Mtn Goat – folks lets not make a mountain of intel out of a simple article telling the banks they must accept all the 3 zero notes when citizens are turning them in. Yes, this is a very good article because it shows us that finally they are making strides in getting the 3 zero notes out of circulation and we know they must decrease the money supply by 2/3 to be successful in the project to delete the zeros. So it is ongoing effort)

April 2018

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq refused on Saturday to distinguish between categories of banknotes, considering discrimination a legal violation.

The Central Bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "Iraqi banknotes homogeneous in various categories and the power of absolutism and are accepted by the Central Bank and its branches, banks, institutions and the public."

"The distinction between categories by IMPOSING A CERTAIN CATEGORY ON THE PUBLIC OR REFUSING TO ACCEPT A CERTAIN CATEGORY IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IS CONTRARY TO LAW," the central bank said.

The current Iraqi currency consists of seven categories: 250 dinars, 500 dinars, 1000 dinars, 5,000 dinars, 10,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars and 50,000 dinars, and the coins were withdrawn by the bank for non circulation by the public.

HOW THE CENTRAL BANK DEALS WITH BURNT BANKNOTES

(Mtn Goat – Again yet another article on the topic of collecting these old 3 zero notes. This is the third article in a week. Nice! WOW!

But folks let’s not make a mountain of intel out of a simple article instructing the banks how to deal with these burnt notes. Yes, this is a very good article because it shows us that finally they are making strides in getting the 3 zero notes out of circulation and we know they must decrease the money supply by 2/3 to be successful in the project to delete the zeros. So it is ongoing effort)

April 2018

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq , that the banknotes damaged due to burning or burial underground or any other reason provided to him and his branches exclusively.

The central bank says in a statement, that in the event can not be counting banknotes damaged for any reason they are presented to the discretion of the Committee of cash for securities damaged at the center or branch to verify the authenticity and appreciation of the value according to the mechanism:

First , support from the Directorate of Civil Defense or Center The police or the Supreme Judicial Council in respect of burnt banknotes exceeding one million dinars, in addition to providing proof of the source of funds in respect of large amounts in excess of 10 million dinars.

Second: - procuring the bank will be 5% of the banknotes damaged in favor of the value, "discretion The Committee shall issue a decision within five working days from the date of receipt of the banknotes discretion of the Committee in the section headed by the Director General.

Third: - be offset net banknotes damaged estimated by the Commission to The maximum amount of 25 million dinars within the authority of the Director General for issuing and treasuries and more than that is the competence of the Governor of the Central Bank, in addition to that the estimated value of banknotes damaged up to 5 million within the authority of the Director General of the branch and further raises the Central Bank "Center" without Examination process of the branch.

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS CASES OF CORRUPTION WORTH 70 BILLION DOLLARS IN TWO FILES

(Mnt Goat – more pressure and justification to end these currency auctions as soon as possible.)

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Wednesday revealed the existence of cases of corruption about 70 billion dollars IN THE FILES OF THE AUCTION OF CURRENCY AND REAL ESTATE OF THE STATE, noting that the current government did not invest the opportunity available to them in the fight against corruption, despite international and domestic support.

“The government has wasted a historic opportunity that may not be repeated to fight corruption and prosecute the corrupt,” said committee member Abdul Karim Abtan. “The government has received popular AND LEGISLATIVE SUPPORT, as well as international and national support.”

Abtan added that “ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT’S DELAY IN ACCOUNTING FOR THE CORRUPT IS THE HIGH BUREAUCRACY IN THE INTEGRITY COMMISSION AND THE SUPERVISORY AND JUDICIAL CIRCLES.”

He pointed out that “there are CASES OF CORRUPTION WORTH 70 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE FILES OF CURRENCY AUCTION and STATE REAL ESTATE was discovered during the previous period.”

The MP from the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman al-Luizi confirmed in a previous statement to / information / / THE GOVERNMENT’S INTENTION TO OPEN FILES OF ADMINISTRATIVE CORRUPTION IN THE AUCTION OF SELLING FOREIGN CURRENCY from the cash reserve and the investigation of the family of all private banks.

ECONOMIC CONFERENCE – “TOGETHER TO PROMOTE IRAQ”

(Mnt Goat – here we go again……)

The International Federation of Businessmen and Investors, in cooperation with Al Fateh Economic Development Organization and a number of leading companies in Egypt, is organizing an economic conference under the slogan "Together to promote Iraq".

"The conference will be held on April 29 and 30 at the Baghdad Hotel, and will present investment opportunities in Iraq and the extent of facilities provided to investors," the conference's general coordinator, Ahmed al-Sheikh, said in an interview with "Al-Sabah" Annually, to present all developments in the Iraqi market. The countries participating in the conference are Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and some businessmen from China and France.

Wael Farrar, head of the International Federation of Businessmen and Investors, said: "The main objective of this conference is based on its mission, which reflects the stable security situation in Iraq so that everyone knows that it is safe and that its land is fertile for investment."

For his part, said the President of the Conference Walid Obeidi: "The sons of Iraq, the sincere men and women entrepreneurs are able to push the economic development of Iraq, they have the largest part of the responsibility to support and undermine the economic reality of Iraq.

In addition, the President of the Union in Iraq Ali Al-Fateh said that «such conferences enhance the commercial interdependence between Iraq and other countries to meet and satisfy the requirements of the Iraqi market, and this conference will be followed by a series of conferences bearing the same name intended to attract investors and businessmen to Iraq

Meanwhile, a member of the Baghdad Investment Commission, Shaker Zamili, said that «the body is the official sponsor of the conference, and seeks to coordinate with all official bodies in the State, in order to make it a success and achieve the greatest amount of benefit from it, and to reflect the benefit to the Iraqi market.

In turn, the director of the Andalusian company Atef Abdul-Jawad, called on "Egyptian and Arab businessmen to participate in this conference, in order to confirm the size of the synergy with the brothers men and Iraqi businesswomen

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  4/23/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/23/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:56 am

Mountain Goat  4/23/18 Tony_c10
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 am

Electing a president on promises to clean up the corruption in the Washington is one thing.

Now you have to support him.

The Washington crowd (shadow govt) will not go down without fighting but the president has to know we are still on his side and backing him up.

Please tell you Congressmen and Senators.

WE ALL CAN MAKE A DIFFERNCE if we have someone in the Whitehouse fighting for us - NOW WE DO.

Mountain Goat  4/23/18 31144159_616492762019453_8530344063956680704_n

Mountain Goat  4/23/18 31195605_616492828686113_7405889190270861312_n

Mountain Goat  4/23/18 31131599_616492885352774_2476062372859478016_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:02 am

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith