Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates!

3 posters

Go down

10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! Empty In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:07 am

Tony: We are expecting it any minute now. We are just waiting for the announcement. Celebrations are planned. Lower denomination notes have been circulated.

Kaperoni: They are going to float their currency and bring back the value. I have IMF articles.

Frank26: Iraq is dropping the zeros. They plan to drop them one at a time, then we exchange \ALOHA/

ADMINBILL: FROM ALL INDICATIONS, THINGS ARE STILL MOVING FORWARD AND SHOULD BE SEEN SOON. HANG IN THERE.

Ray: Time will tell. I believe. Send your checks to...

Jerzy/ZAP: THE BANKERS DID IT AGAIN, BUT WE SHOULD HAVE FUNDS ON TUESDAY. MARY NEEDS OXYGEN BOTTLES AGAIN AND BABY BRADD NEEDS MILK.

Mnt Goat: I bring you good news. In my last newsletter I showed you how these lying gurus are fooling you. Don't believe me? The following articles will show you.

Dr. Clarke: We told you so! Just like we said in our last post. Expect things to happen shortly. Just watch and see.

Bruce: Redemption centers are fully staffed. I expect our next call will be "The Call". Bob has something important to discus.

Adam Montana: I firmly believe the rate will be at 10 cents. Oh, there is a VIP Membership special this month. 8 months for the price of 6!

OKIE: SHIPS AT SEA AND...UH...TRAINS...NO..THE PLANE IS COMING INTO THE STATION. THE TRAIN WILL BE LANDING ON RUNWAY 32...UH...I THINK THAT'S RIGHT. OIL!

OOOTAH CALL SATURDAY: LOTS OF GREAT THINGS HAPPENING!!! WE ARE ON PINS AND NEEDLES WAITING THE GO!!!

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Trust Call Wednesday 9pm CST - NO INTEL WILL BE DISCUSSED!

Bank Story #10,567 - I just came from WF and they were surprised that I knew about them updating their system. They should be done with that soon.

TANK/SPEAK INTEL: The Military told us that exchanges started this morning at around 6:30 AM EST but 800#s hadn't been released YET

Yosef: Until then we will continue to dance the RV dance. Sobeit. Thanks for a great Clarion Call call last night.

Bluwolf: As we speak those involved are being pushed to get their deals in and out within hours...I now await to see all things unfolded

Philip Tilton: The Rv is happening now. I will post the 800 numbers shortly.

Have you seen the pattern over the last 10 years to see the ones coming up in the next 10 years?

None of these so called INTEL providers have given any proof, and they never will...

10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! Empty Re: In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates!

Post by trishmc Wed May 02, 2018 10:50 pm

I just joined this website and have tried over the past day to read most of what is posted and I can't figure, by the life of me why all of you are here,.....there is nothing but negative, negative, negative, no new documented information, no articles written to help us understand what is going on, or any articles, of any sort, for that matter, or anything written that shows that you have researched a single thing,.....nothing, other than you guys , all piping in, with your comments about who gets a reward for being the worst guru, ending up sounding like a bunch of school boys, on the playground, fighting over who can pee the biggest stream.
Most of us are trying very hard to understand this investment, which is becoming more apparent, every day, that it is not really an investment in a foreign currency but  more, an investment in OIL
OIL, it is always about the OIL, always has been, always will be,....the whole world runs on oil and this currency, as beaten down as it is, is, nevertheless, from a country which is so rich in OIL(, and many other natural resources) that it is impossible to imagine that they could continue to rebuild their country and have the international community take them seriously without adding value to their currency.
Instead of fighting about who puts out the worst intel, why don't you so called" gurus" , leave your ego's behind, take a deep breath, sit down, in front of your computers , do something more constructive with your time and research the following: " History of the Dinar", the Federal Reserve , the History of the Banking Industry and Desert Storm and then talk to us about this investment.
If none of this results in a more positive outlook regarding the Dinar, then you guys need to find a way to better use your time. Right now, you are doing nothing but bringing everyone down.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! Empty Re: In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates!

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 03, 2018 1:02 am

trishmc wrote:I just joined this website

Welcome to DinarDaily!

and have tried over the past day to read most of what is posted and I can't figure, by the life of me why all of you are here,

This might help.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t26631-welcome-to-dinar-daily

.....there is nothing but negative, negative, negative

Yea, most see it that way, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows. At DinarDaily, we are allowed to point that out if we wish. That's something that you can't do on other sites, and most get banned from them for doing so. Just go to one of those sites and ask a question that involves proof. That's all it takes to get whacked.

, no new documented information, no articles written to help us understand what is going on, or any articles, of any sort, for that matter, or anything written that shows that you have researched a single thing,.....nothing,

You must of missed them. LOL Here are some of them in the news section:

https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

Here are some of the posts by a member who has done an extensive amount of research:

https://www.dinardaily.net/spa/Sam%20I%20Am

And he has quite a bit more on his website:

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/sam-i-am-archives/

other than you guys , all piping in, with your comments about who gets a reward for being the worst guru, ending up sounding like a bunch of school boys, on the playground, fighting over who can pee the biggest stream.

LOL! After you have been around for awhile, you will understand the post I made. Here's where most of that came from:

https://www.dinardaily.net/c20-archives-of-past-guru-posts-and-predictions

Most of us are trying very hard to understand this investment, which is becoming more apparent, every day, that it is not really an investment in a foreign currency but  more, an investment in OIL

Well, not really. It's about Iraq and their rise or fall. If they do good, almost anything you do, with investing one way or another, you'll do good. If they fall, so does any investment made.

OIL, it is always about the OIL, always has been, always will be,....the whole world runs on oil and this currency, as beaten down as it is, is, nevertheless, from a country which is so rich in OIL(, and many other natural resources) that it is impossible to imagine that they could continue to rebuild their country and have the international community take them seriously without adding value to their currency.

"Value to their currency" takes on quite a number of meanings in Dinarland. Most see it as "When do I get paid". Others see it as "What can I purchase with it"...

Instead of fighting about who puts out the worst intel, why don't you so called" gurus" , leave your ego's behind, take a deep breath, sit down, in front of your computers , do something more constructive with your time and research the following: " History of the Dinar", the Federal Reserve , the History of the Banking Industry and Desert Storm and then talk to us about this investment.

"This investment"? Can you define that?

There is also the IMF, WB, UN, OPEC, CBI, and quite a number of others that should be included in any research involving investing in Iraq.

"Hard Currency" is just one type of investment, but you have to study a bit to know what the spread could be in order to profit from it. Right now, the exchange rate hasn't changed in years, and if you look back in history, you may not see it move much in the near future, given the current conditions in Iraq.

If none of this results in a more positive outlook regarding the Dinar, then you guys need to find a way to better use your time. Right now, you are doing nothing but bringing everyone down.

If your looking for Rainbows and lollipops, I can recommend a few forums for you, but right now, they are closed to new members. Those forums pray and hope for the "RV", but the only research they tend to do, is generally repeat what the other Gurus have been saying for years.

There is a section here at DinarDaily that you wont find on other "Dinar Investment" forums. They don't seem to like what professional investors and financial experts are saying. It's worth a look to add to your research. There are links provided in most of the posts so that you can vet further information.

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

I wish you the best of luck.

ayestu

10 - In The Year 2028...Dinarland - The Guru Updates! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu May 03, 2018 2:02 am

trishmc wrote:...no articles written to help us understand what is going on...

What is going on is a very successful scam that has been running for years.

Link:
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum