Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City

Go down

The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City Empty The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:25 am

The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City

The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City Image

21-04-2018 12:29 PM

Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani said on Saturday that the release of the experimental health and education subsidy program for poor families will be from the next batch in the second district of Sadr to about 1280 families who have met the conditions of participation in the program.

Al-Sudani said that "the Council of Ministers voted during its ordinary session held on 10/4/2018 to launch the conditional cash payment pilot program in Sadr City / 2, and the subsidies stipulated in Article 8 / II of the Social Protection Law No. 11 of the year 2014 as a two-year trial. '

He added that 'the release of the amounts of the experimental program of benefits conditional on the health and education of poor families will be starting from the next installment in the Sadr region / 2', noting that 'addressing poverty is not limited to giving social welfare salaries, but it is achieved by raising poor families from ignorance, disease and destitution by Conditional cash benefits'.

Al-Sudani pointed out that "the ministry is in accordance with this program to grant additional subsidies to beneficiary families in exchange for the commitment of children to complete primary and middle school and regular family in the program of vaccines and health care."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=167539

The release of the amounts of conditional benefits for poor families in Sadr City 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum