Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18

2 posters

Go down

"24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 Empty "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:21 am

KTFA

Cinderella1906 » April 11th, 2018

FAMILY FRANK WISHES TO EXPLAIN AND REMOVE ANY CONFUSION FROM YESTERDAY'S CC!!!!!!!!

Frank26 » April 11th, 2018

ALOHA KONA ..............

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT UR INTERPRETATION OF KEY #4 ESPECIALLY WHEN I C A POST LIKE THIS .............. "I vote we don't acknowledge any more Mondays without Article #2 in hand! Smn4 hours ago"....BTW ........... I LOVE U SMN .............BUT I DONT WANT U TO IGNORE UR MONDAY'S CC'S TO COME BECAUSE U DO NOT C ART #2.....UR M CC'S AND FRIDAY TEAM CHAT WILL BE UR GIGER COUNTER TO ART #2

NOW .............WHAT I WANT TO EXPLAIN IS THE FOLLOWING ...............IMO ................THE CBI HAS SENT NOTICE TO FIRMS/COMPANIES IN IRAQ .................THAT HAVE ATMS ...............THAT THEY R GOING TO NOTIFY THEM OF A 24 HR TIME FRAME ..............WHERE THEY HAVE TO TURN ON THEIR ATM MACHINES.....

IMO .......... THIS WILL ENTAIL NOT ONLY THE ATMS ......BUT A SYNCHRONIZATION OF MANY THINGS THAT R READY TO LAUNCH THE RI OF THE DINAR......ALL TO BE EXPOSED INSIDE ............OF A 24 HR PERIOD ................

IT IS THAT 24 HR TIME FRAME THAT IMO IS THE ..............CBI DATE TO RI......I PRAY THAT U GOT IT NOW AND REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE ON UR MONDAY'S CC'S AND FRIDAY TEAM CHAT ..........THAT WILL CONTINUE TO POINT THE WAY TO INFO.............THAT U WILL SEE SHORTLY AFTER WE GIVE IT TO U ............AS IOO.....

AS FOR THE BUDGET ............IMO ............THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH VARIABLES TO STUDY IT FAIRLY.....

OH ............ONE LAST THING .................IMO ................. T WILL DO NOTHING WITH SYRIA .............IMO ............HE WILL LET ISRAEL DEAL WITH IT.......

WE ALSO HAVE INFO ON T WITH THE UN....BUT I WILL LEAVE THAT FOR WEDNESDAY CC....LOL....OOPS ................FOR FRIDAY TEAM CHAT...WINK...

WHO LOVES U? JESUS CHRIST...AND SO DO TINK AND I AND UR KTFA STAFF.....LOVE EACH OTHER ...........BE HAPPY .............. BE GRATEFUL TO GOD.....AMEN....SWEET ALOHA....TY FOR UR TIME....

Don961 » April 11th, 2018

Saudi Arabia secretly targeting $80 oil

Date: 2018/04/10 - 5:59 PM

WAAR-DUHOK:

Saudi Arabia is likely targeting oil prices at $80 a barrel to boost the valuation of its oil giant Aramco ahead of its much-hyped IPO and to help finance increasingly ambitious domestic policy plans, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people who have spoken to Saudi officials.

Although Saudi officials have been careful not to point to a specific oil price target in private discussions over the past month, “the inescapable conclusion from the conversations was that Riyadh is aiming for $80,” according to the people who spoke to Bloomberg on the condition of anonymity.

A couple of months ago, Saudi Arabia was reportedly targeting oil at $70, but that was before Riyadh admitted that Aramco’s initial public offering could take place in 2019, instead of in the second half of 2018, as it has been planned for years.

In an interview with Time magazine last week, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman—the proponent of the Saudi economic overhaul to diversify from oil—for the first time linked oil prices with the Aramco IPO. link

Samson » April 11th, 2018

Oil rises to highest level since 2014

2018/4/11 8:30

International oil prices rallied on Wednesday, pushing up gains in the previous session as markets watched the Middle East escalate tensions after Eurocontrol warned of possible air strikes in Syria within 72 hours.

Brent crude rose $ 71.09 a barrel at 0104 GMT, up 7 percent from its last close.

Brent climbed more than 3 percent on Tuesday to its highest level since late 2014, when it hit $ 71.34. US benchmark WTI hit $ 65.63 a barrel, up 12 percent from the last settlement. LINK

Iraq, its location and its effects in the regional arena

11th April, 2018

Researcher and Islamic thinker d. Mr. Mohammed Gharifi on the geographical structure and regional location enjoyed by Iraq in the decision-making and its impact on the crises that occur in the region, said Gharifi:

Iraq's geopolitical situation has made it an influential country on the regional scene, and sometimes a maker of crises and instability in the region. For the following reasons:

1 - The Arab identity dominant over the Iraqi people imposed on him to be an influential element in the League of Arab States and influenced in the direction and decisions fateful and not unique in its fateful decisions. Therefore, the decision of the Iraq war on the Islamic Republic was made by the Arab countries to stop the Islamic revolution.

2. In contrast, the Shiite belief that the majority of the Iraqi people are forced to be part of the Shiite crescent, or what is known today as a resistance and resistance axis to support its brothers in Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain and Yemen of Saudi and Israeli conspiracies.

3. The diverse demographic composition of the Iraqi people, Arabs, Kurds and Turkmens, who in turn are divided into Shiites, Sunnis, Christians, Sabians and Isidis ... has made Iraq a small society and capital of the entire region, because internal conflicts within the Iraqi people affect the entire region. Stability of the region.

4 - Iraq is located between four cultures, from the Persian culture to the Persian, from the north secular Ottoman culture, from the West French Arab culture, and from the South Bedouin Wahhabi culture. Therefore, Iraq plays the role of a link between these cultures, which is the bridge between the Shiites and Sunnis, and between Arabs and Persians and Turk, and between extremism and religious openness, and no other country can perform this task other than Iraq. It can play the role of the cultural capital of the region.

5 - from the economic side in addition to the fact that Iraq is rich in oil reserves and agricultural land and fresh water, but it is an important crossing for gas pipelines from Iran and Qatar to the European continent, as well as commercial goods from Turkey and the Levant to the Gulf and vice versa.

6 - Iraq has the oldest Islamic University in the Islamic world to teach Sharia, the estate of Najaf, which is now 1000 years old, including students and scientists from all countries of the region, is a source of radiation and guidance to the Islamic world.

7 - Iraq has a variety of sources of tourism of the effects and nature and the holy shrines of the imams of the people of the House peace be upon them, which attracts millions annually from outside Iraq, especially in the Shaaban visit, which exceeded the number of pilgrims to the House of God ten times.

Conclusion: Iraq's position in the regional arena is considered a bridge between contemporary Islamic cultures and a pivot to resolving regional differences and an economic, cultural and political link to the countries of the region. The region does not settle unless the internal Iraqi situation stabilizes. LINK

International Monetary Fund is optimistic about global growth and warns against squandering financial incentives

11th April, 2018

"24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 Christine_orig

Announced Director of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde, on Wednesday, said that the Fund is optimistic about global growth but warned that the prospects for a darker overshadowed by the dissipated by fiscal stimulus and raise interest rates.

Lagarde said in a speech in Hong Kong that the top priorities of the global economy are to stay away from trade protection, caution against financial risks and promote long-term growth. Lagarde made the remarks at a time when the world is witnessing a trade dispute between the United States and China that creates a clear blur of companies and global supply chains. "History shows that import restrictions are hurting everyone, especially the poorest consumers," she said.

The restrictions not only lead to more expensive products and more limited options, but also prevent trade from playing its key role in enhancing productivity and the diffusion of new technologies, she added. The best way to tackle global imbalances was to use financial instruments or structural reforms, she said, adding that WTO rules faced the risk of "disintegration", which would be "an unforgivable collective political failure.

She stressed that policymakers need to stick to the path of action, resolve conflicts without exceptional measures and global growth momentum will slow in 2018 and 2019 because of the contraction of fiscal stimulus, higher interest rates and more difficult financial conditions.
LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 Empty Re: "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Pure crapola .... start to finish.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 2805820865   "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 2805820865   "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 2805820865   "24 Hour Time Frame" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/11/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum