Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday 4/9/18

2 posters

Go down

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday 4/9/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:30 am

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 27da50de34f2c70063485ab94ff4245b

"Discernment"

Dear Human Angels,

I haven’t posted publicly in awhile for many reasons, primarily two: Health and Safety. But the events of the last two weekends have prompted me to the computer as to pump out one last and final post to this amazing community of do-gooders.

Prior to the Gregorian calendar Easter of Sunday April 1, 2018 and then the Julian calendar Easter of Sunday April 8, 2018… I was asked to be on a conference calls. between 9-11pm EST as to give out the 800#s. I’m sure all you all probably suspected that and why the audiences were so large.

I did these two “final calls” because I trusted and respected my intelligence community contacts. Yet neither call resulted in an 800# release, nor either of the following Sunday’s when I was asked asked to stay up late and be available in wee hour time frames.

Again, those dates come and went, and thus were big nothing burgers as well. So all my contacts have now lost my trust.

If asked again, I will not do a third call after my announced retirement on March 31, 2018. Perhaps I was being used as sacrificial lamb to induce a cabal attack, but out of good conscious I can’t keep getting people excited without results.

Normally I brush off such wastes of time as necessary psy-op misdirections or pump fakes… but this past weekend really taught me something—the situation is fluid and not fixed, and so too must I be.

By any measure, it was openly understood to the global intel community that the end of March, or by Easter we would see and feel the RV, as to celebrate of the resurrection and future ascension of Christ. Didn’t happen.

We heard the same thing back at the start of of Q1 (October) and Q2 (January)… nothing materialized. Now we’re into Q3 (April) and again, no release. Are you seeing a pattern here. That after 10 years of planning and execution their still not ready to pull the trigger.

Who exactly is that? Not ready to heal the soul of the world?

So darkness may become light. And the beautiful metaphor of Easter, as well as the environmental influences of winter (darkness, death, war, not God) blossoming into spring buds (light, life, peace, God) can manifest as planned long in advance by the Chinese, Africans and Russians.

But it seems they too are being held back, unable to perform their tasks as promised—which to me is now very clear. The entire world is waiting on something and perhaps someone… but who?

This is why the world is still consumed with false news, false chemical attacks and war baiting of real attacks. Making the latest series of delays, on the NPTB as much as the OPTB.

Nobody can do anything it appears until all geopolitical matters are 100% settled and calmed down so that it’s safe to start the RV and launch the world forward.

It is known without questions that the RV was scheduled to start two weekends ago, delayed a week due to safety concerns, then rescheduled only be delayed again for Middle Eastern security reasons in Syria / Israel.

And while I understand the desire for a precision timed release, I do, with no collateral damage--the cabal also knows this is the NPTB’s desire, and thus consistently provides them with an opportunity to question themselves, their timing, as to delay and distract from the inevitable… a formal transfer of power for global governance in all areas.

This is nothing new. The only reason the cabal does these evil things is because that’s why they exist, to create mayhem and cause fear, which lowers the overall planetary vibration as to keep humanity enslaved.

That’s what they do.

However, every act they take to create such an outcome too is an opportunity to shorten their reign of madness—which the NPTB know, so they allow it to happen. As with every false flag storyline, fake chemical attack, leveraged media play, their reversal of power position is strengthened, accelerating the net/net transition from dark to light—even if such events create temporary delays—ultimately they eliminate the cabal faster.

So basically what we have playing out here is a battle between fear and love, and as a species we are being left to find a balance point in the middle—and only then will the RV start—as both sides know exactly how the end game scenario plays out. Each knows the financial war is over, and these small turf wars are but idiotic fires left to put out.

Yet still they battle for every inch of the earth… more fear than love… even though there’s way more love on the surface of the earth than ever before.

Perhaps what’s happing now, literally is the end negotiating moments of a hearted and bitter divorce, where a couple with 209 sovereign children, continue to bicker over a handful of key military and strategic positions before exhausting all open issues and just move forward.

This includes places like Ukraine (bordering Russia), like Syria (bordering Israel), like Yemen (bordering Saudi Arabia), like the Congo (near Zimbabwe) and like North Korea (who boarders South Korea, China and Russia).

All of these mild flare ups are important military pressure points meant to influence both the new and old power structures long-term. That is if there were ever to be a war again. Which is not the case.

Meaning, the finical aspects of the transition have been long set, and thus these temporary issues are not issues at all—just love playing out as fear until fear is exhausted enough to stop struggling and let love overtake the planet.

This is contrary to internet gurus who need conflict and scandal to keep you clicking away. They too focus more on fear than love. And by feeding this obsession, so also acknowledge that fear is greater than love and slow down RV release timing.

Look, Africa has even signed off all reserve assets to start the RV after 13 millennia—so why haven’t we started?

Collectively we’re the problem as we feed the fear machine more than the love mechanism.

Fear and love is still not yet in proper balance on the surface of the earth to begin. We know this because we haven’t yet begun the RV publicly.

Thus the one I believe is in charge of evaluating this balance, even massaging it to an acceptable release level, is former President and current Galactic Commander Barack Obama.

Hence why Trump blamed Obama for Syria’s woes this weekend. He’s pissed Obama won’t “let it go” because he’s tired of playing a fake president and wants to go back to NYC.

Yup, without an Obama sign off, there will be no RV for anyone.

You see, the reason the RV hasn’t released yet is not that the cabal continues to fight for scraps post RV, as once GESARA terms were set everyone knows very well what horrific penalties and consequences will come to nations if they were fall out of agreed to global compliance boudries.

All "final battles” now being waged prior to the RV, are due to human beings still operating in fear, as to avoid catastrophic future economic penalties because they struggle to settle their differences pre-RV with love in their hearts.

True stuff, folks. Think about it?

So please, please, please use your discernment as to all the breaking news headlines, wire releases and military actions witnessed hourly on radio, tv, social media, news feeds and the Internet in general. As all news is fake, regardless of the channel or personality giving it to you.

As this is how and why mass media was created—one coordinated propaganda machine to lower the collective frequency of humanity.

We must move past fear and into a loving space of existence, permanently.

And honestly, piecing together what’s really happening behind the fake storylines takes acute study, which most of you are unwilling to give because you’re living out your lives.

Many of you if not most to all of you must daily provide for your families, and simply don’t have time to read tea leaves like myself.

Thus, discerning what is genuinely happening is almost impossible for you—no matter where you look or whom you talk to—so stop. Let God be God. And you be you.

As trying to stay in the know is exhausting ain’t it? It’s also becoming downright depressing, at least it has for me.

In fact, I’m now hearing stories of people that cannot go to sleep or wake up without a general heaviness of body and thought, which continually lowers their soul vibration and physically is now a threat to their lives.

Being a Human Angel meanings knowing the out coming and letting it come.

We love humanity with a new top down philanthropic approach versus an old bottom up survival mentality.

Together we can and will heal the soul of the world (by raising it’s collective vibration through acts of abundant mercy and charity).

And just let the ZIM be that financial resource that fuels our fire for massive and meaningful planetary change.

Just know there is no stopping the RV or you as a Human Angel. Such a historic financial transition of wealth and power cannot be reversed now (i.e. it’s reality is not going away).

That said, the RV will arrive at your doorstep as predicted by many in this community less a firm date for performance.

However the RV delivery truck will not function in say a FEDEX delivery window. There is no tracking number that comes with your bond/currencies investment.

The who, what, when, where, why and how much might also all be skewed factors that play out differently than you’ve heard, depending on who you listen to and believe, but ultimately the world will return to an honest, fair and balanced asset backed financial system operating out of Asia, collateralized with Africa’s minerals, along with military support from Russia, Iranian and Turkey.

It’s safe to believe that you are positioned correctly and properly prepared to capitalize on the opportunity for yourself, family, friends, community, city, country and continent.

This dear Human Angels is an irrefutable fact based on truths that you have earned through faithfully research and diligent following on a continuously basis some for decades, most years and lucky few months and weeks.

So again, do use your best and highest discernment mechanism when reviewing all “current news events” because 99% of what is out there is 100% inaccurate per my own understanding of actually occurring geopolitical events. Also know that all the push back against China and Russia, even Iran, is not all bad.

The eastern world is not the holy end all be all to global governance, and because they are human, they too as attempting to take as big a piece of the global pie before the RV begins and thus are being held in check by benevolent forces to balance out all global power prior to the event.

And when a sustainable balance of power, east and west, has been reached, the RV will be released, not by mandate of Chinese or African elders, or by surrender by the cabal, but by God the Creator Father… who despite infinite mass media and entertainment reporting to the country, still is very much in control of his human flock as their righteous Heavenly Sheppard.

In laymen’s terms don’t panic, get anxious or allow yourself to become angered or disappointed because of timing beyond your control. The Lord has this, He does. Really.

And Mother Earth really has our backs too, and both Divine Father and Divine Mother will continue to protect us all a collectively sacred species, so what’ the point of being anxious or saddened by silly little bond/currencies? There is none.

The event truly is upon us, the moment very near as our destiny’s are irrevoacably set in the Golden Book of Fate.

Thus, the RV release will get here at the perfect time, in the perfect way, at the perfect amount, with the perfect conclusion to your story that launches a heroic beginning to something just as perfect on the other side of all this.

Trust these words as pre-ordained gospel, lay down your swords of righteousness and return to your life less currencies and Zimbabwe bond notes… be grateful and appreciative with all your heart about absolutely everything worthy of praise. Everything else has been handled. Sobeit. Beitso.

Philippians 4:6-8

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Yeshua. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday 4/9/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 am

"Re: Halo - Discernment" by GQ2

I read the report this morning. Then I had to re-read 3/4 times.

Questions ?

#1. Who wrote that report?

#2. Where did the information come from ?

#3. Where did the " Obama" status info come from?

#4. What happened to the GCR/RV from 2008- 2016 & why was "VETO" exercised 8/10 times each year? (U.S.A.!)

#5. What is the SES? How did they develop? When did they develop? Who developed them? And Why?

I've been involved with the GCR/RV for over 12 years. The truth is all I believe in. I do believe in a respectful set of Guru's & and there websites.

The "Truth" is what I'm always looking for?

GQ2

"Halo - Truth Told" - GCR/RV Intel Report w/ Q&A

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 Image1

"Truth Told"

I read the report this morning. Then I had to re-read 3/4 times.

Questions ?

#1. Who wrote that report?

Those in the know within the intelligence community feeding this searching currency community truth to balance out all the cabal’s lies fed to certain “gurus” intentionally to lower the ceiling of possibility.

#2. Where did the information come from?

Diplomatic, NSA and military, dedicated ex-pats and other sources in a closed circle of intelligence that have been feeding key members of your community for several years—again all to balance out the endless dis-information.

#3. Where did the " Obama" status info come from?

Barry Soreto was not born in the US. In fact his genetics date back to an Egyptian Pharaoh known as Akhenaten.

http://history.msu.edu/egyptomania/2010/05/05/are-the-obamas-ancient-egyptians/

#4. What happened to the GCR/RV from 2008- 2016 & why was "VETO" exercised 8/10 times each year? (U.S.A.!)

The official but little known RV operation began in the spring of 2008 with the formation of the BRICS alliance, and also later in he summer when American markets were margin called a la Bear Sterns, which led to Lehman Brothers, which defaulted every American bank including the Federal Reserve—who had to accept default and Chinese authority by printing gold backed currency dirties votes on by the Fed Board exactly 5 years ago today, April 9, 2013.

Interesting how current Chinese President Xi Jinping is speaking about basically the same exact subject tonight at the Davos of Asia in Boao, China.

The actor now playing the Obama shell role didn’t “covert into the light” until the infamous tan suit incident worn in 2014.

https://www.gq.com/story/gq-addresses-barack-obamas-khaki-suit?intcid=inline_amp

This new Obama ended the very dangerous domestic and international policies of the old Obama, as well as the apocalyptic military agenda of his controllers and genetic creators—the dark cabal of Eastern Europe who star date back to the days of Atlantis.

#5. What is the SES? How did they develop? When did they develop? Who developed them? And Why?

Senior Executive Services (SES), services at the pleasure of the President just beneath top cabinet level appointees (per Senate confirmation) to serve as career caretakers of the government regardless of administration agendas.

The SES actually spun out of the OSS or Office of Secret Services (precursor of the CIA) which were created in the late 1930’s by then exiled twenty third Spanish Pope named Father António Jose Diaz with western world monarch acceptance.

Who first hired attorney Jose Rizal (who was murdered at firing squad gun point) and then Ferdinand Marcos, who latter became the exiled President of the Philippines for the exact same reason—so those same European monarchs could steal the benevolently deposited Chinese gold.

FYI: The OSS was initially created to protect the Pope’s bullion of said Bretton Woods agreement which he personally deposited in central banks worldwide, and came directly from the stockpile of former Spanish King Phillip (namesake of the Philippines) who was a Chinese Dragon blood just like current a Philippine President Duterte.

The Chinese had long been mining high grade gold reserves out of Philippines mines dating way back into the mid-sixteen hundreds.

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 Image1%2B%25281%2529
5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 Image2

I've been involved with the GCR/RV for over 12 years. The truth is all I believe in. I do believe in a respectful set of Guru's & and there websites.

You shouldn’t. The cabal has their hands in nearly everyone on the Internet, including all well known gurus via the American masonry. You shunned the only truth teller in the guru batch—and thus sacrificed the lamb months earlier:

Many will be arrested at the time of redemption for their crimes. There is a naughty and nice list.

The "Truth" is what I'm always looking for?

Best of luck with that. Hard to find without career contacts in either military intelligence or the clandestine secrete services or both.

Also, a very high level of knowledge in the sovereign banking scene is also required to put all the pieces together.

Otherwise the truth is unattainable for the laymen participant.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday 4/9/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:38 am

"Re: Halo - Discernment" by blueray

OK, using my "discernment," based on a public display of incompetence, fake birth certificates, a nothing-burger senatorial stint, public temper tantrums, the Obamacare disaster ( ACA ), gun grabbing, and the usual Washington magic of strolling into a good paying job & walking out a multimillionaire, I call this " Galactic Commander Obama " bit pure nonsense. I'm surely not alone arriving at this conclusion.

We get it. You've been duped by false information. In the currency community, that road is well traveled, rutted, full of giant potholes & IED's. Thank you for ending the, so far, pointless & inaccurate predictions.

I do thank you for jumping off of the race-baiting bandwagon for a change. Try losing it permanently. It doesn't become someone who is in a " leadership " position. You are at least partially correct, yet the weekly floggings are counterproductive. You have informed us, good time to drop it.

Now is a great opportunity to make your bones & prove up. Please provide even one credible piece of evidence or proof of your belief in this Galactic Commander. Not hearsay, not anecdotes, not he-said, she-said, but something we can verify & examine.

I see your star fading, & if you care, please fess up. Thus far, you are the sole torch bearer for this assertion from anybody I've heard in over 10 years.

Of course, you owe me nothing. Do it or don't do it. Play or don't play. Believe or don't believe. Your choice. Sound familiar ?

Your flock seems to have hoisted the Yo-Yo petard based solely on ' religious ' affiliation. It should be clear by now that this form of assembling is no more useful in picking a provider of Reset information than any other. Apparently divine intervention has it's limits, based on known past inaccuracies. Maybe Tarot Cards would work.

blueray

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Yosef wrote:If asked again, I will not do a third call after my announced retirement on March 31, 2018.
Oh we can only hope.... do us a favor and take you're cohorts and sycophants with you ... oh and stay away this time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 2805820865  5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 2805820865  5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 2805820865  5 - Alexander Gagin/Yosef   "Halo - Discernment" - GCR/RV Intel Report - Monday  4/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum