Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/9/18

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/9/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 9-April-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Marvelous Monday, April 9, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! We are still here, and I’m not paid yet… but I’m not worried about it, either.  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

RayRen: We didn’t send out any updates over the weekend because nothing was worthy of a tweet, but we do have some news this morning.

Tony: So, I told you all to watch what they do, not what they say, because they say a whole lot of stuff – that they will do it when Iraq is stable, possibly after the elections. We don’t care what happens after the elections. These are our choices, that you can put together with all the other information and come to your own conclusion. We told you what our committee members told us, and we still haven’t seen the RV itself. We have two choices: to believe what we HEAR or to believe what we SEE them doing. You can go to all the other gurus, and form your own opinion. That’s what I do – I give you the intel I get, and also what I read. I see Iraq going into an election, and waiting to do the RV after the election, when the time is ‘suitable’ or stable. Just that remark on its own give you the interpretation that this will go on forever, because Iraq will never be stable. They keep saying Parliament needs to pass all these laws. We’ve already been told that the three zeros process has been completed, but they keep saying these other laws are required.

Now if this goes as far as the election, Abadi may not be elected, and the country will descend into total chaos. It’s already as stable as it’s going to get. Abadi would have to decide what day he will exchange power; it’s not like handover here in the US. If they leave it to after the election, there will be chaos, and they will lose all the investors and countries that agreed to give them money. The entire process would have to start over, because the country would not be stable. Everything they planned for would be out of whack. I just don’t see sensible people doing that. I just can’t see this process coming all this way, so that they throw it away.

On the other hand, fi they do this NOW, then everyone will be happy, the money will flow into Iraq, and the country will be back in international recognition and with a strong economy. So I am not believing everything they say; Iraq lies well, and they’ll do it right in your face, even when it doesn’t make any sense. Traditionally, that culture, they lie.

On Friday I knew the banks were going in on Sunday; they were already on standby for the weekend, and on Sunday morning staff went in to the banks just lke they said they would. I talked to some bankers who said they didn’t go in, and to some bank exchange people who said they did go in – in California, Texas, Arizona, Illinois, and New York. They went in, they sat around for hours, and then they went home. They said that this was their final dry runs, getting their procedures down so people know exactly where to go to. They didn’t put out that they were actually taking action.

I’ve also heard from them that they are ready to go, that they are waiting on Iraq. I don’t think they would be doing this right now if the RV isn’t going to happen until the summer or September. They are on alert right now, and also being gagged and threatened if they continue to give out information. They feel like they’re that close. I like that the banks are in this situation: getting ready, on standby.

I talked to sources in Iraq over the weekend, and they said what I’m saying now. They told me not to pay attention to these rumors of ‘after the election’. We know economic reform is happening in Iraq, and it’s scheduled for this week. This has happened before, and it’s always a possibility that it may not go, until it’s done and activated.

My job here is to tell you what’s going on (on both sides), NOT to tell you it’s going to happen on X date – just to tell you what they have planned, as I understand it. The other job is to help you exchange, and what to do afterwards so you hold onto this afterwards. That’s what everyone here is trying to accomplish. Nobody is trying to be first to tell you that the RV is happening at 3pm, and “I’m right!” We are here to help you understand your wealth and how to utilize it and hang onto it as best you can.

This week, the banks are ready to go. I don’t know the rates offhand; Ray might have them. That’s where we’re at today. What shall we talk about today?

Tony: Looking over the questions on the forum – the first one isn’t even a question. Nor is the second one. Please, people… use the Q+A forum for questions only!

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Do any of your Iraqi contacts have direct access to either Alak or Abadi?
A: Why do you want to know?

Q: Assuming the Tax Exempt, or Pre-taxed, event actually happens as you have been told, when does that period end, and normal currency exchange procedures return? Example: if we exchange immediately, or in 1-2 weeks of watching the Forex, and hold some currency such as VN Dong to see if it goes higher over time, then exchange it, how will we know if it is still tax exempt?
A: It’s all tax-exempt – it’s not a timed event. They didn’t say you have to do it in the first 90 days or 180 days. At the same time, we don’t have actual documents saying it is exempt, but the UST and the committees have told us that the tax has already been paid, before our exchanges. Ask your bankers. They do expect us, the internet group, to be in and out within ten days. If anyone else doesn’t hear about it for six months, maybe they will have to pay tax, I don’t know. Anyone really involved with this process will be in and out within the first 30 days, that I can guarantee.

Q: If we do not exchange before the election in Iraqi what does that mean for all of us could they stop us from ever exchanging our currencies.
A: We’ll always be able to exchange at some point. Common sense says that we know what happens after every election, and it’s not going to happen immediately afterwards. On the other hand, why would they bring Parliament back on the 17th if they don’t care about the RV until after the election? It’s going to be chaos, and there will be protests and instability after the election. Those are all the reasons I see for them to do this now, to prevent that instability. They don’t need any more laws to get this done. The three zero part is complete, the banks are connected internationally, and they are as stable as they’ve been in the last ten years.

Q: Why is the NDA for ten years when we’re going to be broke in 1-2 years?
A: Well, the smart people might still have money in ten years. Maybe they don’t want you to come back complaining, or writing a book or movie because you’re broke.

Q: With Ramadan starting one election day, will the RV happen after the holiday month?
A: I think it will happen this week. Also, Ramadan is the time of giving.

Q: Mosques? Dong? Banking in Canada?
A: No news from the mosques or markets. Dong will be above 47 cents for a long while. I don’t know what the dong market is for buying currency; their economy is not as same as Iraq’s so I just cannot predict. Canadian banks have been ready to go for some time now. They have actually authorized a few people that we know, and they have already exchanged.

Q: Are the banks still planning to take all we can exchange, despite what the committee wants as maximums?
A: That is what they’re saying.

Live questions

First caller: What we did helped Iraq get to where it is today. Can we think of something six million people can do to carry some weight here?

Tony: Let’s look at our options here. What are you asking to be done, and why? It’s not to preserve or enhance our own position, but just to make them activate it? If they cannot do it, we certainly can’t. The only thing we can do is to stop the flow of currency by not purchasing the currency. Iraq doesn’t have the money they expect from the IMF, other countries and investors; if we force them to do this, that will just lead to chaos, of which there is already plenty. The campaign four years ago was because they were trying to cut us out, and that wasn’t right. What they are doing now is national business, and we don’t need to get involved in that. There are things happening in the background that we don’t even know about. Also, who would lead another campaign? I have a plan fro after the RV, not before. I am not going to paint a target on my back to force them to do something when you don’t even know the conditions behind the scenes. This RV will feed the entire country, not just six million people. Some sites are saying that there are well over six million, although the most we’ve ever had on a call was 83,000, with up to two million views that week. When we did #wearethepeople, we didn’t have a million people, but we did have enough to make an impression. Bankers started getting threats, and we were told to calm it down because we were still in the game. We don’t need to agitate; we need to listen and let this come through when everyone is ready.

470/404 caller: You imply that Ray has access to the current/new rates…

RayRen: Dinar = $3.71, dong = 47 cents, rupiah = $1.08, etc., same as before.

Caller: What is going on with respect to the release of the 800 numbers, especially if the bankers have been sitting there for 6-8 hours yesterday.

Tony: There are some 800 numbers out; I don’t know if they are good/active. I have been given some live 800 numbers – I have already tried them, so I know they are live. However, they are not taking appointments yet. The 800 numbers I tried are not from the US Treasury or the Federal Reserve. I do have the numbers from the committees right here, and I know other people have these same numbers, with the same response.

Caller: So… the bankers going in was a trial run? Without 800 numbers?

Tony: The exchange people were given instructions and times to be at the banks on Sunday. They were all juiced and we were all excited, thinking this might be the day! They sent them home again, and we’re all disappointed. Call center and exchange center people came in, but there were no 800 numbers or wealth managers! They don’t know any more than we know until this actually happens. They were doing tests on the procedures, and walk-throughs for the office. That’s what they did for hours, to check how this thing is supposed to flow. They didn’t know if they were going in for that, or for the work they’ve been training for all this time. I don’t know if that was the plan, or if they were just taking advantage of everyone being at the bank. They are on standby now. They all went home at the same time, so someone high up must have sent the message.

Caller: Iraq seems to have lots of holidays. They have one today and on Thursday. I know you said “sometime this week”; do you think they will avoid the holidays?

Tony: I don’t know. I just know they’re being told, again, that this is happening “in the coming days”. They are telling me it should happen this week.

312 caller: Anything from the banks today?

Tony: I haven’t talked to wealth managers this morning, and the news from Iraq was over the weekend.

Caller: Have you heard any word on payments to Iraqi ministries, e.g, from oil sales?

Tony: Yes, they are getting paid. If they are waiting for everything in Iraq to be complete and perfect, that’s never going to happen. Let’s go for success instead, which will only happen when the RV happens and the banks show they can deal with it.

MD caller: Any decisions about the Zim and possible limits/structured payouts?

Tony: Still no updates on that, nor the NDA. I’m taking in ALL my Zim!

610 caller: Please send your donations by mail to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City NC 27822; that address is also on www.tntsuperfantastic.com, on the donation page.

818 caller: It seems like this is a three-dog race between Abadi, Maliki, and al-Sadr. Each one pauses instead of racing for the finish line.

340 (VI) caller: Will the Zim be treated as a currency or as a bond?

Tony: What do you have? Does it look like currency, or like an 8 x 11 piece of paper?

Caller: It looks like currency.

Tony: Then it’s currency. There are bonds out there, but they look completely different.

313 caller: It looks like everything is based on Iraq – are they the last ones to come in?

Tony: It is based on Iraq – that is the foundation.

Caller: How do we get contract rates on the dinar?

Tony: Call the 800 numbers, and ask for the contract rate.

419 caller: Last autumn you came out with 47 cents for the dong, and you said that was in-country.

RayRen: I didn’t say that – I said 47 cents was the rate on the screen. I have no idea what the rate is in Vietnam. That 47 cents is or will be the rate here in the United States. That’s the RV rate.

Caller: Ramadan starts May 15, and the elections are scheduled for 12. May.

Tony: You are saying that if they give the money before the vote, people won’t go vote because they’ll be too busy spending money? I think they’ll still vote. They want a big turnout, and I think if they DON’T do what they said they would do, more angry people will turn out to vote. They already replaced two Prime Ministers because they didn’t do what they said they would do. They’ll do the same to Abadi if he doesn’t keep his word.

FL caller: Tony, do you still think you’ll get the NDA before this goes?

Tony: I think we’ll get it right before so that people won’t have too much time to scrutinize the NDA, and we cannot influence people one way or the other. I should get a copy before I go to my exchange, and I’ll still be free to talk about it. I do think they will do this before the election – or at least they have a plan to do so. Nobody is fighting now, so it should just go through. Everything has been done to complete this process. The CBI is independent of the government, and they will do it “when the time is right”.

972 caller: I’m not concerned about Maliki – he won’t be elected.

Tony: Remember, Maliki has Iraq supporting him; he would like to integrate Iraq and Iran. Also, if he were elected, he would protected as PM.

870 caller: You gave out the Zim rate on Friday, but I haven’t heard lately if they are deleting the six zeros.

Tony: They are adding six zeros between the decimal point and the rate, and that then applies to all denominations that can be exchanged (100s and 50s in trillions, billions, millions, and thousands).

RayRen: The most recent rate we got was 16, or 0.00000016. That means 100 T Zim = $16,000,000 per note. If they take 50,000,000 Zim notes, that will yield $80 USD. Do you see how that works?

801 caller: Every time they delay it, I buy more currency. I usually get 25,000 notes, but this time I bought 50,000 dinar notes, and those are physically a lot bigger. I bought them at Exchange of America.

Tony: They have a good reputation; I think you’ll be fine.

909 caller: I’ve been a foster parent multiple times, and I think it’s great to do something for the older children. [Appreciation] Will Iraq take three days to celebrate after this pops and before we get this?

Tony: Our committee members say that no one cares about timing any longer – it could pop any day, any time of day.

Caller: When we buy more dinar (or other currencies), do you feel that helps the country?

Tony: As long as you are buying an exchanger, then they are benefiting, because the exchanger gets the currency from other there. If you are buying it from a bank, Iraq doesn’t benefit, because that currency comes from the US Treasury. However, for the last 15 years, we have been putting money into their economy when no one else would. If we are buying from exchangers, Iraq experiences the benefit directly.

Caller: If I had a thousand dollars to spend, what would I be best to spend that on?

If I didn’t have the money to do this, based on the rate we are looking at, I would not be buying Zim or dinar; I’d be buying dong or rupiah for a better return for less risk. Dinar has the least risk; Zim has the best return.

Caller: I’m happy to buy more because there are a lot of people and organizations I want to help. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to bless others and myself.

Tony: I’m looking forward to meeting you because I want to do something for those kids.

Next caller: Regarding to the Budget – are the banks still waiting for that to be released?

Tony: Iraq’s Budget has already been released and published in the Gazette. The banks (in California) told me in January that they were briefed that they wouldn’t go until mid-April. Then banks in Texas said that they were looking at the 9-15. April.

Closing Statement

Tony: All I can tell you is that they are saying, and it doesn’t match what they are doing – neither here in the US nor in Iraq. They put the notice out to the banks in Iraq to be ready at a moment’s notice. It only makes sense to do this before the election. Their banks and our banks are on standby. We continue to get the inside information, apart from the banks in the US were threatened with legal action if they let out any more information. The actions suggest this is happening now, not 6-8 months down the road. I am expecting more information later today, and if it’s significant we’ll tweet it out.

RayRen: Don’t forget the ABCs of giving, and also Protect Your Principal: PYP. The ABCs post is now in the public side under Latest Blasts and Tweets. You need these concepts because the majority of dinar holders only have 100K, or $400,000 worth. That can be spent in hours! You need to understand these principles because otherwise your money will not last you. If you do it properly, you will generate income for a lifetime.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/9/18

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Complete bullshit, as usual.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/9/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Yep, more material for the manure spreader.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum