Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18

2 posters

Go down

"No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 Empty "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:38 am

To All Who Have Arrows to Throw at Yosef

This message is in response to the negative and even hateful reactions that have surfaced as a response to recent Posts that Yosef has published. It is NOT a defense of Yosef, as he really does not need defending. But in observing the online community, most have lovingly welcomed him back into Dinarland, yet a select few have criticized and even shown anger at his choice of words and viewpoints.

Seriously, anyone who has been following the evolution of Yosef over the last year or two, the first thing that would be very apparent, is his more directed ‘pitch’ against the Deep State ‘Illuminati’ aka. Cabal controllers of this planet who are losing ground daily. It does so happen they have predominately been a Caucasian or white group. Rich and powerful as they are, they are the first group on this planet in modern times that were positioned by their own fortunes and perhaps help from negative ET’s, into said power and control. What Yosef has stated numerous times, is it has been his calling to bring to light for those unaware, uninformed and just too busy to have learned and gained the depth of knowledge of these rulers.

All of us folks on Dinarchronicles are basically awakened to some degree. It helps to realize that he is not talking TO you, he is still trying to reach the masses that are still sleeping, and are in this game as a currency exchange only, because they have no idea of the transition of this planet. In his words ‘transition NOT transaction’, these words of wisdom speak to the hearts of currency holders to go beyond the profit motive of buying & selling currency, and to hopefully leading them into more humanitarian works. But first to shine a light on how broken this planet has become because we have had a group of criminal families trying their best to control, enslave and ultimately wipe out life on this planet. What we are here to do, if that’s your calling or mine, is mop up operations post-illuminati.

I believe his message has worked very well, as I have found his perspective very informative and enlightening, for the simple reason I do NOT take it as a personal attack (I am white) as if it were me or my family that holds similar motives as the Cabal group, just because of our similar color. My personal journey has taken me on a path since around 2013, to the study and deep understanding of the Illuminati group and control on this planet for over a hundred thousand years, so Yosef has simply added puzzle pieces to my picture of the history of Planet Earth. One can argue that the total ‘lock down’ or control of the media and education in this country that has been in effect for decades is also to blame for the fear or anger that surfaces. Once you know the truth and take the responsibility of owning it as truth from a historical perspective, you no longer take it personal, as it simply becomes a ‘factoid’ and not an attack. You read and understand someone else’s view and see he’s NOT talking to you. Not critiquing you. Just giving facts that were intentionally withheld from the sleeping masses.

Just Sayin’…
Hugs to You All!
Spinalizer

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 Empty Re: "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 am

"Re: No More Arrows at Yosef" by Jeff

Dear Spinalizer,

Excellent reply to all the hot-button reactors!

Each one of us only has a partial understanding of historical truths. A few a lot, while most only have crumbs, if any.

So, when Yosef writes, he is writing from a broad and deep perspective.

Most of us are still "conditioned" from the Cabal, thinking "we are great and can do no bad".

The bad aspect of the U.S., is from the CIA primarily, and its advocacy network (over-throwing countries, spies, mercenaries, drug and child trafficking, etc.).

The CIA has done hundreds of atrocities to humanity around the globe over the decades!

We the People, just never heard about them due to media censorship. So when Josef is negative about the U.S., he is writing from a foundation of truth.

It is we who have been unaware. So thank Josef and learn the real history of the U.S., and reclaim your "American National" birthright, while giving up your U.S. (Cabal) Citizenship.

Follow Judge Anna Von Reitz information to get out of the "matrix" and reclaim your true status -- http://annavonreitz.com She may have an easy package to follow in the near future.

Stay centered,

Jeff

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 Empty Re: "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:40 am

"In Response to: No More Arrows at Yosef" by DG

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST "SPINALYZER"....I'M SURE GLAD YOU SPOKE UP AS I TOO AM VERY TIRED OF THE NAYSAYERS AND THE HATERS DUMPING ON YOSEF!!! THEY HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT THIS MAN HAS DONE FOR ALL OF US TO BRING LIGHT TO THOSE OF US WHO BELIEVE IN TRUTH...WHETHER GOOD, BAD, OR UGLY...ALL WE WANT IS TRUTH!!

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE.....YOSEF IS A TEACHER AND THOSE WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING NEED TO DO ALOT OF RESEARCH.....HE IS JUST REPORTING THE TRUTH (AS HE SEES IT) WHETHER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT...I APPLAUD WHAT HE'S BEEN SAYING OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS...ALTHO I DON'T ALWAYS AGREE WITH SOME OF HIS CHOICES OF WORDS...BUT THAT'S JUST HIS WAY OF TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP...SO PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY, DON'T READ IT...BUT STOP THE HATING ON THIS MAN...HE IS ALL ABOUT LOVE AND HELPING PEOPLE!! IT'S TIME PEOPLE WOKE UP TO THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE EVILNESS THAT HAS HAD US IN BONDAGE FOR CENTURIES AND POINT THE FINGER AT THE "ELITES" (THE 1%'ERS WHO RULE OVER US...THE "RICH WHITE FOLKS," BANKERS WHO STEAL FROM US DAILY AND PUT US IN BANKRUPTCY, OUR OWN ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT....USA, INC., IS DOMICILED IN PUERTO RICO...ALONG WITH MANY OTHER CORPORATIONS AND 3-LETTER AGENCIES....NONE OF THESE ENTITIES ARE LEGAL...THEY ALL REPORT TO THE QUEEN AND THE VATICAN!! THEY DO NOT WORK FOR US!!! CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES!!

THE TRUTH IS SLOWLY BEING REVEALED DAILY...AND IT'S NOT A PRETTY PICTURE!! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH ANY LONGER ... THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU SEE THROUGH THE WEB OF LIES AND DECEPTIONS... WE ARE VERY TIRED OF IT ALL AND ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO ENLIGHTEN THOSE WITH THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND WHO DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THE EVILNESS THAT HAS TRAPPED US FOR CENTURIES AND INSTEAD, STAY IN THEIR COMFORT ZONE OF NON-BELIEF.

THERE ARE SO MANY OF US THAT ARE WORKING HARD TO BRING PEACE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, PERFECT HEALTH, RESTORING THE BEAUTY OF OUR PLANET, CLEANING UP THE AIR, WATER. LAND, REMOVING TOXINS AND DISEASES THAT ARE SLOWLY DESTROYING US...THIS IS PURE TRUTH...BUT WE ALL NEED TO PITCH IN AND DO OUR PART TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN!!! IF WE CAN ALL JOIN IN THIS EFFORT, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WORLD IT WILL BE...AND IT WILL UNLEASH ALL THE AMAZING TECHNOLOGIES AND HEALING THAT IS AWAITING US!!

THIS IS A VERY EXCITING TIME WE ARE LIVING IN SO PLEASE HELP.....THERE IS NO ROOM FOR WARS,

HATE, JUDGEMENTS, FEAR-MONGERING, ANY TYPE OF NEGATIVITY....WE ARE ALL ONE....WHEN WE MALIGN ONE, WE ALSO MALIGN OURSELVES...SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!

PLEASE JOIN US ON OUR DAILY MEDITATIONS WITH JARED RAND AT 3 PM EST DAILY...641-715-0857, 303471#..... AS WE BRING LOVE, PEACE, LIGHT, TRANQUILITY, PERFECT HEALTH, AND ALL BLESSINGS OF LIFE TO ALL ON OUR PLANET...THIS IS A SHORT MEDITATION BUT VERY POWERFUL!!!

PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!!!

DG

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:53 pm

"No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 32bae510

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 2805820865   "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 2805820865   "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 2805820865   "No More Arrows at Yosef" by Spinalizer - 4/8/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum