Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators

Go down

Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators Empty Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators

Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators Image

08-04-2018 11:43 AM

The Euphrates -

The governor of Anbar, Mohammed al-Halbusi, said that the targeting of civilians in Hit is a miserable attempt to destabilize and undermine security and stability in the province, vowing to 'pursue and uncover the parties behind it.

Al-Halbusi stressed that the targeting process is an unmistakable indication that the drum of the so-called 'sit-ins' and the justification for the emergence and growth of an organization in the cities of Anbar are trying today to tamper with the security of the province and release their rabid dogs with their explosive belts to kill innocent civilians and threaten the security of citizens.

The governor of Anbar revealed that some corrupt and corrupt politicians are ready to burn the cities of Anbar once again to preserve their positions and their foreign projects, which is unacceptable to our people in Anbar, rejecting all their desperate attempts to stop the people's will to change.

Al-Halboussi pledged to stand firm and provide guidance to all those who seek to manipulate the security of citizens and citizens, and to teach the terrorists that the future of the province and its rise is greater and more lofty than their goals and those of the failed politicians who proved their failure and the near end of their validity and the need to change them as soon as possible.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56363

Governor of Anbar condemns attempts to destabilize the province and undertakes to hold accountable the perpetrators 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum