Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon

Go down

Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon Empty Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:03 am

Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon

A deputy holds the presidency responsible for not preventing corrupt candidates from running ...

07/04/2018 - 12:16 Iraq

Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon 747aede9b8c67e6eb8a5f8fc4bda2608_L

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri said on Saturday that Iraq had not yet been able to eradicate the phenomenon of corruption, while renewed his call for Iraqis to go out in a "million-million" demonstration on Election Day "for change."

It is noteworthy that the legislative elections will be held in Iraq on May 12 next.

"The demands of the will of change that Iraq seeks, can not be achieved through grumbling, but requires a revolutionary electoral change," Jubouri said in a speech during a conference of the International Baguirin, which was set up by the Supreme Islamic Council in Baghdad. So far to eliminate corruption. "
Al-Jabouri renewed his call to the Iraqis to "demonstrate a million people on the day of the upcoming legislative elections, in order to determine their rejection or acceptance without hesitation, for change."
This, while warned the First Deputy Speaker Hammam Hamoudi, in a speech during the conference of efforts to "thwart" the experience of the new Iraq, calling for the formation of the next government commensurate with the greatness of victory and the location of Iraq.

He called on Hamoudi to "face the corrupt and seeking to thwart the experience of Iraq's new Iraq dignity and dignity and justice," as he put it.

In the meantime, the head of the Dawa Party, "Organization of the Interior" parliamentary Ali al-Badiri, Saturday, the presidency of the Parliament of the responsibility not to pass a decision to prevent corrupt candidates to run in the upcoming parliamentary elections, stressing the presence of heads of blocks hovering around them files of corruption large candidates for the elections.

"The deputy Sharaouq Abayji collected the signatures of 81 deputies to issue a parliamentary resolution prevents people who hover around them suspicions of corruption from running in the upcoming parliamentary elections," adding that "the presidency of the parliament did not put this issue to vote."

He added that "there are heads of blocks on them files of corruption and large and large candidates for parliamentary elections," stressing that "it was better for the concerned authorities to prevent them from running until the decision of their files and resolve the charges against them."

Al-Badairi pointed out that "there is an excessive use of public funds in campaigns and electoral propaganda for candidates and political entities," warning that "there are many risks awaiting Iraq in the presence of this corrupt class."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/427802

Speaker of Parliament confirms that Iraq could not eliminate corruption and his deputy calls to face the phenomenon 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum