Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18

2 posters

Go down

"God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 Empty "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:28 am

"God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 Bluwol16

God's Timing Is Always Perfect

4.5.18 Bluwolf:
A lot has transpired in these last 16 years. Many have died waiting for this blessing. Many are very sick and are waiting for their blessings to get back to normal.

Many have lost hope and have destroyed there currencies due to a couple of malignant individuals who do not want you to prosper and help stop poverty in the world.

People it is not the time to be ignorant but it is about that time to be wise,don't you know that that one per cent that had us all enslaved are in panic mode because their wealth and power will be overthrown by over 50 million Christians with just causes from all over the world.

Even though it has taken this long for this new wealth to be available for our holy projects, it does not mean that it ain't going to happen. This blessing from God will take place very soon whether you like it or not.

I am confident, the bankers are confident, the call centers are now on alert status, our military have there strategies and will act on this blessing when all aspects of security is covered. So relax and let God's timeframe work for the best, for he never comes in late. Na'mastes Bluwolf

For The Longest Time

4.4.18 Bluwolf: For the longest time we the people have been enslaved by Wall Street, the rich and corrupt banking service and the federal reserve which is privately owned.

Your government also became corrupted as there conscious also fell to the greed and manipulation of the banking system elite.

These elites govern in all the realm of government and in all institutions within the whole United States.

They enslaved you with there expansions of there worthless fiat monies, they also spreaded there evil venom in a worldwide campaign with the wicked agenda to cripple all nations with the slogan " my way or no way at all. "

So for the last 150 years or more your credit and your financials were in there total control.

​You could not finance a home and many foreclosure came to happen, the strickening of cars and the credit card scheme have been a heavy burden for all consumers.

Now with that said do you actually think that these corrupted individuals were to give up this controlled haven without not giving you a fight if you did then you should get your head examined.

They have until this date given us all a resistance but things are finally shifting towards our gcr and rv goals. The world powers all have shifted towards the golden standard and the U.S. has also joined in a couple of days back. With this happening the fiat monies will be exchanged with both the T

RN and USN. It is expected that the envelopes with the 800 # should be presented to all very soon in the now. So do not pay attention to the wicked who are misinforming you with negative and untrustworthy narratives that are not true according to MainSource.

This is where we now stand folks, I hope that these few words could clear your thoughts on these matters.

​Na'mastes Bluwolf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 Empty Re: "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:38 am

I am confident that sooner or later the authorities will get around to filing fraud charges against you. It's just a matter of time, and a guarantee it'll be long before any of your imaginary 800#, RV or TRN

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 2805820865   "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 2805820865   "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 2805820865   "God's Timing is Always Perfect" - Bluwolf Intel Update 4/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum