Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinarian Waking Up! - "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY 4/5/18

2 posters

Go down

Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 Empty Dinarian Waking Up! - "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY 4/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 am

Tonight i was sitting outside just looking at the stars, i was thinking how long i have been in this game. Every year i have been hearing the same stories that any minute the RV is happening.

Past few months have been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Everything all Guru's, story tellers, and IQD Group kept saying that this one things had to happen for the RV to go. That one thing always came on went with no RV. The very last thing that was supposed to happen was the IRAQ budget had to be published. Guess what it was published and nothing happened. So now i sit here pondering what story they would say for the next phase of what should happen for the RV.

I see that people are staring to get fustrated with the story telling. they are starting to go back to the reality they know is true. Yes they woke to a dream and a story that had a never ending story. No one has come up with any proof that this is happening. every senerio was put out to the public and nothing has come to fruition. People spoke to the peole and they got ridiculous looks and responses, even lost friend, collegues. and family that thought they wer crazy for believing in this story.

They are going back to sleep. so they can wake up to there own true reality.

Dinar Chronicles is starting to become a preaching location. that does not have anything to do with GCR/RV/GESARA/NESARA. do not get me wrong, I do believe in meditation and Praying to the one true lord, But people are searching for the truth and still today the is no proof in the truth.

Myself, I have starting to go back to the only truth i know, i have followed and believed for 8 years. I almost lost my home, family, and life believing in this. The individuals that read this, some will bash me and some will agree with me. but i have writing a few times and spoken my peace.

So now start listen, reading and hearing what these story tellers changing the rules again. i am not sure i can stay on this emotional rollercoaster ride. Do i still believe? "YES" ; Do i want to stay on the never-ending story ride? "NO"

I followed tank iin the begining, then came along KIM. then tank has turned his back on people that followed him becuase of this lady. (AGAIN NO PROOF). I can say everything they say, but would you all believe me? "NO". All this money KIM has in her possesion, but what she doe is release it for some train and a wall. Not food or medicine for the people. Like tank used to say 8000 plus people die every day. but DAMN we will have a train and a wall.

Tank and KIM thank you for the freaking help to humanity. At least Tank recieved moneyt for his bad tooth...while 8000 plus people died today.

if anyone has any proof that anyone recieved any money, aressts. or an RV will happen. then speak up with the truth, not any more speculatiuon.

Everyone is tired and drained by the Never-ending story.

From one who is Drained, Tired, and is losing faith.

Sincerly
BAGGY

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 Empty Re: Dinarian Waking Up! - "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY 4/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:05 am

Baggy wrote:Dinar Chronicles is starting to become a preaching location. that does not have anything to do with GCR/RV/GESARA/NESARA. do not get me wrong, I do believe in meditation and Praying to the one true lord, But people are searching for the truth and still today the is no proof in the truth.

The simple truth is there is no GCR/RV/GESARA/NESARA they are all a part of the ever more bizarre lie put out by the likes of Tank and Kim, and the rest of the liars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 2805820865  Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 2805820865  Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 2805820865  Dinarian Waking Up! -  "Sitting Looking at Stars" by BAGGY   4/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum