Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 4/4/18

Go down

Mountain Goat   4/4/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/4/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:01 am

April 4, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So, the results of my recent survey on who you would more likely trust to get your intel from – The CBI or Guido the “guru”. Seems most would rather get the news straight from the source. Yes, this is the only source we can trust, the CBI. No it is not a “secret” source and there are not rates posted on the bank screens either to worry about..lol..lol..

But my question is then – why if so many of you agree that the CBI would be the best source of information then why do many of you still insist then on listening to these other idiotic so called intel “gurus”? Like I keep emphasizing to everyone why not just listen to the CBI since they are in charge of the RV. All this other stuff is just all rumors, hysteria and opinions. When the CBI talks I listen!

The BIG question on everyone’s lips today is – will we get out of April without an RV? Elections are coming up soon and we all know the chaos and instability they can cause. There is a good article in today’s article section about the issues coming with elections. I personally doubt that April will come with an RV and I base this not on my opinion but on everything we are now seeing, but there are some reservations too and anything can happen n Iraq. So let’s explore all options in today’s newsletter. we know the new smaller category notes have been delivered to the banks since Nov 2017we know that ongoing training is taking place with bank employees on the new currency featureswe know the ATMs are now online throughout Iraq and ready to disperse the new small category notes(4) recent articles about the project to delete the zeros in just a week and we have not heard anything prior for almost 6 months.CBI just announced in an article that they have accomplished their (3) major necessary goals including closing the exchange rate gap, carrying out financial inclusion (of all the provinces i.e. Kurdistan ) and settling salaries and completed the process of technical development within the banking system. There is nothing else to do in these areas. Iraqi TV is broadcasting news in the coming days the “launching of the new monetary system” throughout Iraq.Then just suddenly they now are telling us they plan to hold it off until after the elections? Honestly I don’t get the sudden negative turnaround!Sometimes it is not so much the content of a published article coming out of from Iraq but the fact that they published the article in the first place and the timing involved when they published it. This is the case this week. I have only a few articles for you today but each one fits into this category.

Plus if you go back and read my recent past newsletters, you will see the congruity of the news to today and how it all blends together nicely to give a full picture of the developments moving yet closer to the reinstatement day. In fact, it is almost weird how it all fits just too nicely and is all too interconnected together.

NEVER before in all the years I have been tracking this RV sage have I seen such congruity and inter-connectiveness of the news.

More news….

So first I need to clarify something that guru Frank25 told his listeners on his Monday night conference call. Yes there is always some high strung idiot out there who needs to make a name for him/her self.

Seems once again, like the Sept 25th Kurdistan referendum to succeed from Iraq, Frank26 poo poos issues and for some reason can’t see the impact later they might have. He only looks for immediate consequences and does not look down the road to see how the issues effect the overall plan to RV. Someone tells him what to say on his calls and so his intel does not come from the heart. Even after all these years he still does not understand how to tie information together to get the BIG picture. But let’s give the guy some slack. He is trying but we can see his real motivation too is to make the $$$$ on his advertisers. Same old stuff.

So once again he poo poos the recent MCP monitoring by the IMF but then contradicts himself later in the call in saying that he recognizes it was ongoing since early Jan 2018. He then talks about the recent article on this same subject matter and how Iraq is now able to control the exchange rate gap.

So, I don’t get it Frank. Do you support this recent MCP monitoring that was conducted or don’t you? Did you deny it just because Mnt Goat brought it to the table?

So here is what was said on the Frank26 call:

Tuesday night Delta who watches Arabic TV, CBI on the Arabic side and translates articles . . said he’d just heard on TV, the CBI announced that they had closed the gap between the market rate in the streets of Iraq against the official exchange rate of Iraq.

Frank then said - That’s the 2% compliance. Take the 90 days and flush them down the toilet. I don’t talk to you about 90 days. . . nowhere on the IMF web site that talks about that.

Really Frank? Nowhere on the IMF web site that talks about this tool of the IMF? Are you telling us this tool does not exist and that the IMF does not monitor the MCP of a country? Then how would they know that Iraq is now able to “control the exchange rate gap”? Don’t you find it very funny then how this article comes out just at the end of the 90 days, that Mnt Goat told everyone about. I also told everyone that they would publish some kind of statement to tell us the results of the 90 monitoring – then out pops this article. Am I lying to everyone Frank? It is here in black and white.

Okay Frank so lets prove you wrong again and remove you from you high almighty pedestal that you put yourself on.

Here’s the link Frankie, Frankie. The IMF documents everything.

http://www.imf.org/ext…/SelectedDecisions/DecisionsList.aspx

The IMF is telling us that under ARTICLE VIII AND ARTICLE XIV of the UN charter the IMF policies on MCP.

Once on the website, scroll down and Pay attention to “Multiple Currency Practices—Policy document 6790-(57/33) and (81/43)”. Click on it and read it.

I don’t know what else to say Frank. It is all here on the UN IMF site. The question is this – did you take the time to research yourself before you get on a conference call and dispute something of FACT and called it a RUMOR. Here is the worst part, then in your conversation you told everyone the exact same news you just told everyone to ignore. I don’t get it….are you feeling okay Frankie?

So for everyone reading this newsletter I hope I clarified this topic to today and that it is real and that this was one (1) of the three (3) issues the CBI just told us in an article that were issues they have been working on.

I am NOT pointing out that this 90 day monitoring has been the sole holdup of the RV and that once it was completed we would see the RV. That is the assumptions these idiots make. No I did not say this. I am pointing out that it was an issue and it was real. The monitoring did take place and that there was no way the CBI was going to reinstate the currency while this was going on. Again, it is sometime the timing of all these recent articles and how they all tie together so nicely that is the important part.

So Frankie I think we are on the same page, but you are listening too much to you peanut gallery and not the FACTS. Stay focused! Stop trying to hype everything up. Just listen to the FACTS and present the FACTS. The audience can think whatever the hell they want to think. Your job is just to present the FACTS. You can’t force the truth into their heads. There will always be idiots.

So here is what the CBI told us last week:

"The reforms carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes,

1)the first close the exchange rate gap, 

2)carrying out financial inclusion (of all the provinces i.e. Kurdistan ) and settling salaries and

3)the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system.

Quite frankly (no pun intended) I am surprised that this is all meshing and blending so very well together. It is like we waited for years to get this information and they, when we get it, many can’t even see it.

Frank also said that Iraq is now operating under Article VIII of the UN charter. I don’t agree. He claims this is the case because of the recent announcement that Iraq is now able to control the exchange rate gap. Okay so they may now be planning to transition fully to operations under Article VIII but this reasoning of his as to why is not sound and is only speculation and spreading more rumors. I would not therefore have said this is the case. This is jumping to conclusions to soon.

Here is why-

Okay so let me also clarify first that because the MCP policy is under Article VIII of the UN charter. Look at the information on the UN site. Frank you jut told everyone on your call that the UN does not have anything on this program. Why did you do this?

So I am proving that this does not mean that Iraq is now working “fully” in Article VIII and the RV is imminent. It is a slow transition and has been for many years, yes over 15 years ..lol..lol...

Now more than ever they are working with one foot still in Article XIV (maybe only a the baby toe…lol..lol..) and one foot (maybe a whole leg) now in Article VIII. Maybe this is why they reference also the MCP monitoring policy under Article XIV on the UN site? Get it?

If they expect to someday move fully operationally under Article VIII then they must first meet the guidelines of the next place they intend to go. Does this make sense? This is how it works with the IMF. This move is not like a sudden triggered event. It is very gradual and will probably never even be announced.

The fact that Iraq is now able to control the exchange rate gap to the required +- 2% (now proven by the recent 90 day MCP monitoring by the IMF and told to us in this recent article) shows us they are moving in the right direction to full acceptance into operating under Article VIII. This is all good news because this is “normalizing” the way they will operate in their monetary system, one step closer to reinstatement. The significance on this move is that they can now operate with their currency without any restrictions as they had been working under Article XIV while under sanctions.

Yes, Frank I hope you don’t cry like a baby over this…lol…lol…lol…sorry! I poo poo’d your comments as wrong.

More news….

BILL TO REVERT BACK TO THE GOLD STANDARD IN PROGRESS

So, in the house of representatives on March 22, 2018, Mr. Mooney of West Virginia introduced the following bill HR 5404; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services. Remember it is not yet done and the bill is just being introduced. It is a long way from becoming law. Here is the fine point details. Is President Trump orchestrating this? Does he see something many don’t?

Effective 30 months after the date of enactment of this Act—

(1)The Secretary of the Treasury (in this Act referred to as the “Secretary”) shall define the dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold, based on that day’s closing market price of gold; and

(2)Federal Reserve Banks shall make Federal Reserve notes exchangeable with gold at the statutory gold definition of the dollar.

(Mnt Goat – let me say a couple things about this bill. First this bill dispels all this nonsense these idiotic “New Republic” (NEARA, GESARA) idiots have been putting out. How many times did they lie to us already in their bullshit calls and tell us the US is now already back on the Gold standard? Really? Funny that if it was then why this new proposed bill HR 5404? I don’t know you tell me.

Can’t tell me? So we see proof positive this notoriously bad NESARA/GESARA group of idiots have been lying to you. Get it now? Can’t deny it now and tell me I am crazy. You see the FACTS always eventually come out. These are idiots. Have you learned your lesson? Stop listening to them and maybe they will go away! You know just who these people are – they are Jared Rand, DR WC, Becky, Zorra, Smarty, Big (stupid call) Bruce, Yosef, etc.

The good news is the US Monetary system is “hopefully” will be moving in the correct direction away from its “fiat” currency. But remember this will require much more discipline in the govt in spending too. Harder to get mortgages and loans. Let’s be hopefull this bill is passed. Not to jump ahead but we really also need to see the Federal Reserve and the IRS abolished. Yes there is a long way to go but we have to start somewhere. Okay the Feds was a good experiment gone wrong and so lets move ahead to something that does work. Let’s get this USA back on track!)

Write, call or email your Congressmen and Senators to support HR 5404. Many ask me how they can make a difference. They say they are only one person. Well…this is how you can make a HUGE difference.

More news….

Iraqi TV on Tuesday reported that the “project to delete the 3 zeros” will be implemented after the elections in May.

Okay I hate to say it but I did say if we didn’t get this RV soon this may run into the elections and there might be a holdup. Now we see this playing out.

I think we all should calm down and relax. We may be waiting a while longer, probably at least until mid year. Sorry for the bad news today. I am only the messenger.

By the way I doubt very much if this is a decoy trying to avert attention away from the real date, that of sooner than later. I know many of these so called intel “gurus” will try to convince you of this, but then again that is why I make fun of these idiots because they are persistent in their fantasies.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE DATE OF ISSUANCE IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE IS ILLEGAL AND NOT BASED ON ANY LEGISLATIVE BASIS

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Monday the commitment of the government to implement the financial budget law as of 1/1/2018 RETROACTIVBE TO THE BEGINNING OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR, noting that the talk about the entry into force of the budget on the DATE OF PUBLICATION IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE IS ILLEGAL .

Committee member Zainab Sahlani said in a press statement that "the government is OBLIGED TO APPLY THE BUDGET LAW FROM 1/1/2018 ACCORDING TO THE LAW AS A FINANCIAL YEAR AND IS OBLIGED TO RETURN THE FUNDS DEDUCTED FROM THE SALARIES OF EMPLOYEES AND RETIREES IN THE PAST MONTHS AND ALL FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS APPROVED IN THE BUDGET."

Sahlani added that "talk about entering the budget under implementation at the date of issuance in the Official Gazette is illegal and not based on any legislative basis."

The Sahlani called on the Ministry of Justice to "PUBLISH THE BUDGET LAW IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE TOMORROW WITHOUT ANY DELAY," indicating that "ALL LAWS ARE PUBLISHED ONLY TWO DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SIGNATURE FROM THE PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC."

On February 3, the House of Representatives voted on the draft budget bill for 2018 in full.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi congratulated the Iraqi people for launching the general budget law for 2018, and called on all ministries, institutions and departments of the state to carry out their duties in the best way.

The President of the Republic Fouad Masum refused to approve the financial budget for the current year 2018, after it was approved by parliament.

The presidential press office announced that President Fuad Masoum decided to return the draft budget law to the House of Representatives.

For his part, Prime Minister Haider Abadi said that no one has the right to stop the general budget of the country after the vote of the House of Representatives, before the return of President Fuad Masoum and send the budget law to the Ministry of Justice for publication in the budget newspaper.

(Mnt Goat – okay let’s look at this article. They want to go back retro-active to January 1st 2018 once they open the budget? Does this tell you anything about the great pressure and need to get this budget passed and opened since? Have you witnessed all this drama? Does this hint that maybe they did intend to RV in January and couldn’t because the budget was not yet legal. Is this yet another connection we have to the budget and the RV? Is this budget the legal approval of the GOI to the RV. In other words their approval to the CBI to go ahead (the green light).

OPINION: THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE FOR THIS PROJECT BECAUSE THERE IS FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL STABILITY WITNESSED BY THE COUNTRY

The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, however it was forced to stop was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country. It is needed in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy.

(Mnt Goat – WOW! This is a great opening paragraph. We knew why they stopped the project back in 2015. Then we were told in 2017 “until further notice”. Now they are telling us the necessity to get this project going again.

We learned back in Dec 2017 that the newer smaller category notes were dispersed from Nov 2016-Nov 2017. So we know the banks are getting ready. WE know the ATMs are also ready to help disperse these newer notes, all part of the plan of the project to delete the zeros.)

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including "Economy News", "The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply," noting that " To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. "

(Mnt Goat so this was the basis of the last article we read last week. I explained to you what this “suitable” conditions means. Then out popped another article from the CBI telling us the three points that was meant to meet this “suitable” condition. What were these 3 items. Go read my last newsletter dated 4/2. It is all there.)

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

He added, the appearance of MOHAMMED SALEH, IN AN INTERVIEW, "THE ECONOMY NEWS," THAT "THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE FOR THIS PROJECT because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country, especially after the salvation of the organization (Dahesh(.

(Mnt Goat – again Saleh statement is from the past, just repeating the past reasons why they postponed the project. Iraqi news tends to repeat itself and fill you in on the history of the subject matter first. Then latter in the article they get to the juicy part, which is coming next)

He stressed the need not to rely on the project to support the Iraqi dinar, but "focus on the creation of all conditions that would support the Iraqi dinar and represented by political and economic stability," pointing out that "the central bank has accumulated experience in dealing with the subject."

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is NOT SUITABLE FOR THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS AT THE MOMENT, BECAUSE THE SECURITY SITUATION HAS NOT SETTLED DOWN SO FAR IN THE IDEAL FORM."

(Mnt Goat – this is Jamil Anton’s opinion. He is saying this because he has word that the CBI is going forward with the project and he wants to stop it)

He pointed out that "THE PROJECT NEEDS E DUCATIONAL CAMPAIGNS TO BE ACCEPTED BY CITIZENS AND DOES NOT AFFECT THE MOVEMENT OF THE MARKET," noting that "the project has the benefits of reducing the amount of money used in deposits, which helps accountants not to fall in error in dealing with zeros in large amounts, As well as reduce the number of trustees funds and protect money from theft. "

(Mnt Goat – then he states some of the benefits. )

Antoine predicted that THE PROJECT WOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER THE LEGISLATIVE ELECTIONS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT MAY

(Mnt Goat – this is a new article similar but different than the one that came out last week. At least they are having serious discussions on the topic now. So do we have to wait until after the elections? I want to tell everyone something – didn’t I tell you that if we did not see this RV in the month of January that they might try to push this off until after the elections? So here it is. But remember they are not saying they are going to wait until after the elections in May, this guy Jamil Anton is only suggesting to wait since he knows like we know the elections always bring about instability. But I have to tell you that no matter what the hell this guy says, the CBI has a target and they are moving towards that date. I would watch more of what the CBI says and does then what Anton says. Completing this project would be a HUGE perk for Abadi in the upcoming elections.)

SECURITY EXPERT HAS WARNED THAT ABOUT 95 PERCENT OF ISLAMIC STATE (IS) LEADERS ARE STILL HIDING IN DIFFERENT AREAS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE IRAQ

(Mnt Goat – could this be why the economist Jamil Anton, in the Economy News {see article above} said he felt that and I quote “THE SECURITY SITUATION HAS NOT SETTLED DOWN SO FAR IN THE IDEAL FORM”. But remember he is only expressing his opinion. )

Baghdad (Iraqinews.com) – A security expert has warned that about 95 percent of Islamic State (IS) leaders are still hiding in different areas inside and outside Iraq, urging Iraqi authorities to act immediately to capture them as soon as possible.

“The most prominent IS leaders are funding terrorist activities of the group from outside Iraq,” expert Fadel Abu Reghif told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat, adding that Iraqi authorities must act immediately to arrest them and bring them to trial for their crimes.

Commenting on reports about the capture of the Islamic State’s so-called slaughter Abu Taha al Tunisi and nine of his companions in a security crackdown in Anbar province Sunday, Abu Reghif said, “Nobody can ignore the fact that 95 percent of IS leaders did not fight, but they preferred to escape and hide in different areas inside and outside Iraq.”

2018 BUDGET IS NOW PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iraq on Tuesday gave its final confirmation of its divisive 2018 budget BY PUBLISHING IT IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE, as announced by the country’s justice ministry.

The ministry said the newest issue of the official gazette includes the federal budget for 2018.

Iraq’s President Fuad Masum ordered last Thursday to officially publish the budget, ending weeks of political grappling over the document.

Last month, Masum has rejected the budget bill, and ordered it back to the parliament, citing several constitutional and legal violations in the document.

The Iraqi parliament voted in favor of the USD88 billion draft on March 3rd amid a boycott from Kurdistan Region representatives who objected to reducing the region’s share of allocations from 17% to slightly above 12%.

Relations between Kurdistan and the Iraqi government deteriorated after a referendum Kurdistan held in September, in which a majority voted for secession from Iraq.

(Mnt Goat – just so everyone knows. I am not an advocate that the RV is going to happen the second or day the budget is published. But I do believe there is a tie into the RV but this is not the only event that must take place. Now the CBI must make the next move. Every year for the last 10 years we heard from all the so called idiotic “gurus” that the RV would be triggered by the budget and the RV rate is in the budget. There is NO proof of this and so relax and calm down.

Let’s watch is all play out in the days ahead. I am excited to see what happens. Are you? )

BUDGET IS OPENED AND THEY ARE SPENDING

The National Pension Authority announced on Tuesday that in coordination with the Rafidain Bank and Al-Rashid and the Iraqi Bank for Trade Tbi and the International Company for smart card began to pay the salaries of retired citizens for the holiday of April 2018, noting that pensioners can holders of smart card Key Card and retirees manual exchange check exchange centers to receive their salaries .

The agency said in a statement today that the cancellation of the deduction of pensions of 3.8% UNDER THE BUDGET LAW HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED and will be reinstated from the beginning of this year in the next pension meal.

The Authority pointed out that it will begin the completion of a campaign (a life certificate) for retirees where it is necessary to review the original pensioner who did not provide the certificate of life in February to receive a salary and will appear in the salary list is

.1The card is opened after the fingerprint for smart card holders who have an agent to receive the pension.

.2 The expression "Affirmation of the life of the original pensioner" will appear in the list of pensionable pension for smart card holders. The pensioner should review the National Pension Board or its branches in the governorates for the purpose of presenting a life certificate

AP NEWS: IRAQ GRAPPLES WITH IRANIAN INFLUENCE AHEAD OF MAY ELECTIONS

(Mnt Goat – I told everyone that if the CBI didn’t get this reinstatement completed in the first quarter of the new year it might overflow into the elections and I believe this is just what we are now witnessing. Many ask me so what is bad about this? This article tells you what could happen and the instability that may result. It is long but please read it and educate yourself and don’t just ask for an RV date cause I don’t have one for you. This could take all summer to go through the paces.)

(4/4/18)

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iran's influence is looming large as Iraqis prepare to head to the polls for parliamentary elections in May, with many in the country worried that TEHRAN MAY BE LOOKING TO STRENGTHEN ITS POLITICAL GRIP ON BAGHDAD THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX.

Iranian support and military advisers helped Baghdad's Shiite-led government beat back the Islamic State group. But with IS militants now largely defeated militarily, IRAN'S EXPANDING INFLUENCE HAS EMERGED AS ONE OF IRAQ'S MOST DIVISIVE ISSUES ahead of the balloting.

That influence has SOWN FEAR AMONG IRAQ'S DISENCHANTED MINORITY SUNNIS, WHO BORE THE BRUNT OF THE WAR'S DESTRUCTION, and has also caused concern in Washington. Despite tensions between the United States and Iran, both remain key allies of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's government. U.S. DEFENSE SECRETARY JIM MATTIS LAST MONTH ACCUSED IRAN OF "MUCKING AROUND" IN IRAQ'S UPCOMING ELECTIONS, telling reporters the U.S. has what he called "worrisome evidence" that IRAN IS FUNNELING "NOT AN INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY" INTO IRAQ TO TRY TO SWAY VOTES. Baghdad rejected the accusation.

Government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi stressed that the use of foreign money in domestic politics "is illegal and unconstitutional."

"The government is taking great efforts to hold free and fair elections and prevent the manipulation of election results," he said.

Both Iran and Iraq are Shiite-majority counties and share deep economic and cultural ties — as well as a 1,500-kilometer (900-mile) border.

The two countries fought a devastating war in the 1980s that left hundreds of thousands dead. But Iranian influence in Iraq has steadily grown since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion that toppled Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, marking the start of a prolonged period of sectarian division, extremist violence and political strife.

Under Saddam, many of Iraq's Shiite political elite spent years in exile in Iran. Since Saddam's ouster, Iraqi markets have been stocked with Iranian goods and millions of Iranian pilgrims descend on Iraq each year to visit holy shrines in the cities of Samarra, Baghdad, Najaf and Karbala.

When entire divisions of Iraq's military disintegrated following the fall of the city of Mosul to IS in the summer of 2014, Iranian influence soared.

Weeks before the U.S. began a bombing campaign against IS, Iranian advisers and support for Iraqi Shiite militias, which became known as Popular Mobilization Units, helped halt IS' advance, which came dangerously close to Baghdad. From then on, the militias became instrumental in the battle against IS.

MORE THAN 500 MEMBERS OF THE PARAMILITARY FORCES OR POLITICAL FIGURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE MILITIAS ARE NOW RUNNING FOR PARLIAMENT.

(Mnt Goat – here is the root of the problem now with Iranian influence)

Ahmed al-Asadi is one of the candidates with strong paramilitary ties. An elected member of parliament from Baghdad and former spokesman for the PMU, al-Asadi cut his ties with the force before launching his re-election bid — a formality required by a governing body overseeing the May vote.

"Iran is the ally of the powerful forces that supported Iraq against terrorism," he said, dismissing concerns that Tehran plays a destabilizing role in Iraq.

But other Iraqi politicians worry that if a large number of men like al-Asadi win seats in parliament, Iraq will be even more beholden to its eastern neighbor.

Saleh al-Mutlaq, a longtime Iraqi politician and former deputy prime minister, said HE EXPECTS CANDIDATES WITH TIES TO THE SHIITE MILITIAS to do well in upcoming elections.

"THESE ELECTIONS WILL BE DISASTROUS FOR THIS COUNTRY," he said. "The PMU will be a key player in the political process and this will give Iran a role and a word in forming the government and in choosing a prime minister."

IRAN IS NOT THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO INFLUENCE THE MAY VOTE, said Joost Hiltermann, a longtime Iraq researcher with the International Crisis Group.

"Everybody is trying to buy or gain influence, anybody who has a stake in Iraq that is, whether they do it with money or intimidation or other kinds of incentives," he said. "Ever since there have been elections in 2005, there's been meddling."

THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN FORCES IN IRAQ HINGES IN LARGE PART ON WHO BECOMES IRAQ'S NEXT PRIME MINISTER and who gets to lead the country's most powerful ministries.

While the Shiite militias racked up several early victories against IS, it was U.S.-led coalition airstrikes that allowed Iraqi forces to retake urban areas. IRAQ REMAINS DEEPLY DEPENDENT ON U.S. MILITARY AID, TRAINING AND INTELLIGENCE SHARING.

While al-Abadi, who is seeking re-election with HIS RECENTLY FORMED VICTORY ALLIANCE PARTY, has said he is open to long-term American training programs for Iraqi forces, some of his opponents have taken a much harder line, describing any U.S. forces in Iraq as occupiers.

The U.S. still has more than 5,000 troops in Iraq, supporting ITS FIGHT AGAINST REMAINING POCKETS OF IS, MOST SIGNIFICANTLY ALONG IRAQ'S VOLATILE BORDER with Syria, in western Anbar province and around the city of Kirkuk — areas that have seen an uptick in militant activity.

"I'm not going to speculate on anything that could or would happen," coalition spokesman Col. Ryan Dillon said when asked if there is concern that a change in government could affect the U.S.-led coalition's presence in Iraq.

"We are here at the invitation of the government of Iraq to support their operation to defeat Daesh, and we'll continue to do so as long as we are invited," he said, referring to IS by an Arabic acronym.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   4/4/18 29793433_607384559596940_5800536519199779549_n

Mountain Goat   4/4/18 29791321_607384636263599_7027042803860203760_n

Mountain Goat   4/4/18 29683646_607384719596924_2452857268210844997_n

Mountain Goat   4/4/18 29683315_607387809596615_527311517550592643_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member