Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/2/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/2/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/2/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:04 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 2-April-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Marvelous Monday, April 2, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT!

RayRen: Here are the updates from Saturday: Articles are now indicating that the Budget is set to be published in the Gazette on Monday. Quotes from Commissioner Ahmed Hama: “The general budget law for 2018 is effective after it is published in the official newspaper, otherwise the law can not be worked at all.” “The Ministry of Justice will publish the budget law in the Official Gazette next Monday after the decision of President Fuad Masoum to publish the law last Thursday.” “All legislated laws are subject to scrutiny by the law enforcement committee of the Ministry of Justice. This will take place on Sunday to give permission to publish the law and distribute it to be effective in the government departments. They did meet on Sunday, so let’s see where we are today.

Tony: They said that they would publish the Budget on Sunday, and of course April 1 was April Fool’s Day, so they moved it to Monday (today) and then said today that it will be posted on Tuesday. They said that the Budget is effective when it goes into the Gazette, but it’s the 2018 Budget, so it has to be effective from 1. January, 2018. That is what the argument is about; they are just playing with words. If they make it effective from January, they will have to get back the taxes for the first quarter, and also pay every person’s back pay at the new rate. Some people are still saying right now that the Budget is already in the Gazette and they just haven’t shown it to us in the USA.

My person on the ground in Baghdad says they have seen nothing about a special edition of the Gazette, or the Budget, or changes on the cards at his level. We have another guy, a government source, says that his card has changed last Saturday. That’s why we expected or hoped everyone else would have the change today. The people are being told to expect payments this week as well, that they will start being paid again. Bank meetings were last week, and we couldn’t find any information. The banks are now being told something different from what the committees were being told.

Now they are being told that everyone needs to go through the 800 numbers. The tellers will not be exchanging exotic currencies; everybody has to call the 800 numbers for appointments. They are also being told that this doesn’t start until 9 April; this week is about final preparations. This is the same bank saying one thing in one state, and something else in five other states – the same bank! All we can do is wait for this to pop, and we won’t know if that depends on the Budget, people in Iraq being paid, or the banks.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Why is it said 1200:1 is a “good” exchange rate when we are looking for a 1:1 in-country and $3 plus rate internationally? Isn’t down better than up?

A: I don’t know where it says that 1,200 dinar to a dollar is a ‘good rate’; it’s simply the current rate.

Q: What does it mean when they say “the exchange relate gap” has now been completed? Is this the same as the 2% spread for 90 days that people have been talking about? 2. If Iraq RI’s, how long will that last before they RV do you think?? 3. What is Iraq waiting on now??

A: If that gap is about the 1:1 rate, then it means we are ready to go in Iraq, and therefore here as well. They have lined up the entire country and/or they are ready to go international.

Q: Do you both feel the information that is given to you from our government sources is accurate, or are they just appeasing the masses by manipulation?

A: they probably have a wish list and guide lines, and they are trying to influence it to go that way. All we can do is take the information we get from the government, committees, IMF, UST, the banks, etc., and hope they are all on the same page. The bank contacts we have are still on the old plan they’ve had for the last ten years. Will that change at the last minute? We don’t know. There are two versions we are hearing, and we are prepared to deal with both. With the last administration we knew their goals and their plan. With this administration, they say one thing on Monday, the reverse on Tuesday… it’s changing every day with some chaos. We can do nothing about that expect to be prepared when it happens. We have to rely on what the banks tell us about procedures, and bring that to you to match your plan A, B, or C.

Q: When I exchange and I put my money in a regular bank account and then transfer that money to an active LLC, is that a taxable event?

A: Not to my knowledge; you have to ask a tax professional. Ask them today, so you can be prepared.

Q: If the dong is 47 cents, what percentage do you expect the bank to take at exchange?

A: I don’t think about that. You can look at the buy and sell rates right now, and assume the same percentage point, if you want to calculate it. Fees could be up to three percent, but normally it would pennies (i.e., hundredths of a percent).

Q: Do you have any information on the conditions of the $30 Billion in loans for which Iraq has received commitments, and why they have not complied with them?

A: The conditions are that they have an active Budget and an international rate, and we’re all waiting for that.

Q: Can I just exchange my money into my name then put it into a complex trust at a later date with no adverse consequences-tax or otherwise?

A: Yes.

Q: Will everyone have to sign an NDA for Zim even if we only take the international rate?

A: The only people who have to sign an NDA is those who want the contract rate (on dinar).

Q: Can we exchange at the bank for the higher Forex rate later?

A: Zim is not supposed to be on Forex, not the Zim we are holding.

Q: Adjusted prices in Iraq?

A: Haven’t heard of any changes in market rates yet. The rate has changed on the cards for people outside the country.

Live questions

423 caller: So today the Budget is supposed to be in the Gazette?

Tony: They keep saying that it’s law and they are publishing it today/tomorrow. We do know the bankers have a date, because they have a code for the top executives. So they do know the exact day they will start exchanging. I don’t know anything about seven days gap; all I know is that WF and BofA are the lead banks for the first seven days.

313 caller: [Appreciation]

470/404 caller: Based on what you said earlier, are those arguing over semantics those in Iraq, in the IMF, the UST, the World Bank?

RayRen: Those in Iraq are arguing if the Budget is effective from 1. January or 1. April, and also the process of fixing everything that happened in the first three months.

Caller: One of the updates said Iraq is focusing on the corruption over there, including arrests. What is the status on that?

Tony: They said that a thousand people were possibly going to be arrested for corruption. Not all will be arrested at the same time because that would disrupt the country. However, investigations are ongoing and there will be action taken.

Caller: What about the currency auctions?

Tony: I’m looking for the auctions to stop that same day, because if they stop the day before, that signals that change is coming. The auctions were taking place at 25 banks, and they are still examining those banks for corruption.

Abu Dhabi caller: I called the HSBC bank here, and the office said they cannot do any exchanges because they have to abide by the rules of the Central Bank of the UAE. So I either have to wait until they change their rules, or go to the US and declare the funds. Is there any other way I can do this exchange without traveling with the currency?

Tony: Are you a US citizen? Yes? And you’ve been in Abu Dhabi for four years? I know that after six months you can open a bank account there, right? When the RV happens, you will be able to exchange it because you fit the criteria.

FL caller: How many Zim can we exchange?

Tony: One 100 Trillion note in your first appointment, and they are trying to impose a cap of ten x 100 Trillion – that’s what the committee wants. However, the banks say you can bring in as much as you like, and they will pay it out over 25 years.

903 caller: How do I get on the radio broadcast? I am dialing in right now.

Tony: Click on the button at instantteleconference.com, using the link from the TNT website. The you can listen directly on the computer.

360 caller: About the lead banks… my understanding was that Chase and WF were going to be the lead banks. What happened to include Bank of America?

RayRen: Tony: Chase was the lead bank before WF took over. CitiBank was first, then BofA, but they didn’t want people who weren’t already their customers. Then WF said they would exchange everybody, although they might limit accounts to 30 days. Chase backed off and BofA came back on. Now WF and BofA are now lead banks for the first seven days. I doubt there will be any further lead bank changes this close to the end. Before today’s call, I had a call from a member, and he just bought four million dong at WF and BofA. If this goes any longer, you can just buy some more currency, and eat steak afterwards.

919 caller: Anything further on the NDA?

Tony: We have asked but haven’t got anything back on the NDA.

702 caller: [can’t understand this caller] Can’t get the district map to come up.

Tony: In the site bar, type this: bit.ly/districts [Also, you can just do a Google search for Federal Reserve district map.] If you’re in Nevada, you’re in District 12.

Next NV caller: You all believe they will publish the Budget in the Gazette tomorrow? How long after that will it be before we can go to the bank and exchange?

Tony: I hope we will go tomorrow when they publish it, but cannot guarantee.

Tony: “The government is obliged to implement this Budget as of this date. The committee conformed the government’s obligation to make the Budget effective from 1. January, 2018, according to the law. It is obliged to deduct the funds applied to the retirees and salaries. It calls on the department to publish the Budget without delay.” They are saying the Budget should be published tomorrow.

610 caller: Please send your donations by mail to
Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730 Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City NC 27822; that address is also on www.tntsuperfantastic.com, on the donation page.

523 caller: What would prevent anyone starting a new currency?

Tony: They have give two years’ notice if they want to change the currency. They did that in-country. US banks cannot sell you dinar today, and have it become wallpaper on Friday. They have to give time to use those notes up. They can do anything in-country, but if it’s an international currency, there is quite a long time frame. There are rules about printing and distributing currency, so it will not happen without lots of warning. The committee says that we can go whenever we want to; Iraq is ready to go, people have their cards, and the banks there are ready. The banks here won’t go until Iraq goes. We have three bankers in Bagdad ready to go with lower denominations in their vaults.

Closing Statement

Tony: We are sitting here waiting. One of our bankers did say it was published today, they just haven’t shown it yet. He doesn’t see the rate yet either. Everybody is expecting to see a rate when they publish this in the Gazette. Everything is over apart from that one announcement. They want to start their reconstruction! People need to see those things being completed before the elections, because that’s how they’ll decide whom to elect. They’ve all been talking for years; who is getting things done?! Go out and enjoy the rest of your day; if we get more news, we will let you know.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum