Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18

3 posters

Go down

"Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 Empty "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:07 am

I graduated from high college a hundred years ago – I think.

Learning was never my best suit, in fact, book work always got in the way of having fun playing basketball, football and baseball. But somewhere, somehow I learned that books could be my friend, in fact, books are some of my dearest and best friends. I got rid of my snakes, lizards etc., as the same thing happened with girls/ladies.

I did learn how to search out fact from fiction and, at least in my mind, I hung onto facts that became the core of my values; values that I lived by as my life went from one experience to another. My core values, were added upon and deepened with time, and have served me well. I am not alone in this process.

I learned about buying currencies here on IDC. My intent was to make a profit sufficient to last me through my sunset years and perhaps, leave a little for my children. Dinar and Dong became common nouns that peaked my interest. Dong was less expensive so it became my choice of currencies to hold. The term GCR/RV was never really well defined but I thought of it like everybody else did, to be an event that I could exchange my Dong in and be rich. It was months before I separated them in my mind and realized that they were entirely different animals. And though the GCR/RV might happen at the same time, the different results for me are major. One is personal and one was a worldwide event, both of which would change my life and the economies of the whole world. Then along came the Zim and, wow, did that blew my mind away. My mind does not wrap around a Billion, yet alone a Trillion, and don’t even talk about a Quadrillion or a Pentillion. Those last two frazzled all circuits.

So now I've had to wipe the cobwebs away, and get my, fact vs fiction meter out, and dive into the understanding that would wipe away any confusion.

This is what I found to be factual.

The GCR is the Global Currency Reset. Reset means it retires the old Fiat money system and begins the new Gold backed money system The reset is for every country in the world. Whether a country prints new currency or uses the old, it is Gold backed and will be on par with all other currencies in the world. Wow, what a concept. The reset will be a change, in country, that will take time to get used to. A Peso will have a new buying power or they may have to print a new currency altogether.

RV means Revaluation. The Cabal would invade a country and artificially, depress their currency. This would affect the price they had to pay for imported commodities. Dominion, control, and exchange profits stood at the basis of this waring procedure. The Revaluation gives that value back to its people and effectively lowers the prices they pay for importation of commodities. It does not affect, exports. Published rates will float on the Forex market until Revaluation takes place. Exchanging Revalued currencies for Sovereign rates can be negotiated if you claim your Sovereignty and ask for what you want.

Zim Trillion dollar notes are Bonds and come with a contract of value printed on the face of the note. Bonds are not exchanged but rather, Redeemed. Redeem is another word for cashing in your Bonds. A bond, as a legal contract of value and is to be redeemed or cashed in, not exchanged. There are no time limits on the face of the Zim Bonds we have, so they maintain their value until redeemed. The Elders will assume the obligation of the Zimbabwean Government and will redeem the Bonds at face value for your negotiated rate at the redemption appointment. The Elders have set up the financial system and have monetized their gold to back the new financial system. Only money released and backed by their Gold will be in use in their new secure, financial system.This is GESARA.

It should be clear then, that the Gold used to back all currencies, has been accumulated by the Elders over time, for this exact time and for this exact heavenly purpose. The express purpose is to hydrate the world with enough money to dispel the, “lack,” consciousness left over from our Cabal enslavement and yield to the natural, “ Abundance Mentality," that supports our individual Sovereignties.

Color me simple if you want, but this is my confirmed knowing and what I do believe to confidently, march into my banker’s appointment and do my redemption business.

I wish all a very successful exchange/redemption experience.

Blessings and love to all

Ron Giles

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 Empty Re: "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Ronald MacGiles wrote:Color me simple if you want, but this is my confirmed knowing and what I do believe to confidently, march into my banker’s appointment and do my redemption business.

Yep, I'll colour you simple Ronnie. You're not nearly as intelligent as you think you are and you're in for a big disappointment.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 Empty Re: "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:30 am

I'll color him idiot ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 2805820865   "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 2805820865   "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 2805820865   "Schooled Again" by Ron Giles - 4/2/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum