Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Yosef, Go Back to your HAS Site   3/31/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Yosef, Go Back to your HAS Site 3/31/18

Go down

Yosef, Go Back to your HAS Site   3/31/18 Empty Yosef, Go Back to your HAS Site 3/31/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 am

YOSEF, please go back to posting your long “History Lessons & Shame on You” rants on HAS. If anyone wants to read them anywhere we would be going to your site. Now you post here without your moniker & it takes reading halfway through before realizing it really your same old BS.

I wish you well on your HAS site & have no ill will, but I choose not to read your rantings so I don’t subscribe to your site. I believe your ginormous ego cannot stop seeking an audience so you’re back to posting here.

So, Please don’t go away mad... JUST GO AWAY!!!

"Re: Yosef, Go Back to your HAS Site" by Calhoun

Dear reader;

“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt -

I very much enjoyed those five articles and recognized a brother I’ve never met in those words.

You know you don’t have to read, look at or listen to anything you don’t want to. Complaining and berating someone for sharing a piece of them self only reveals yourself as _______. I’ll let you fill that in.

It is not my wish to criticize you or make you feel bad, I only want to point out the obvious, and I hope you go out and actively find more good things in your life so that you feel the need to give away your angst.

A huge thank you to the moderator of this site and to all the humans contributing all the good words and helpful and encouraging words.

Galaxygirl I cannot fathom the depths you swim, thank you.

I am here with you all, silently watching and supporting as a sentry.

LuvLuvLuv

Calhoun
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum