Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18

3 posters

Go down

"Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 Empty "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:05 am

KTFA

DELTA » March 31st, 2018

URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV:

CBI.....WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ENDING THE EXCHANGE RATE GAP..........

Jody’sAngel » March 31st, 2018

Come on CBI tell us more......we need 2nd Article complete....

Connie » March 31st, 2018

Holy Smokes, Delta!! Awesome news!! "And the beat goes on...."
Pretty soon...."Celebrate Good Times.. Come On"!!!

Lender » March 31st, 2018

I HOPE that means what I think it means....

Frank26 » March 31st, 2018

OH NO YOUUUUUUUU DID' ENT ................. WOW !!! CBI .............. DELTA AND I SAY................ PULL THE DOG ON TRIGGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenclan » March 31st, 2018

DELTA.........thank you............IF that came out today. THEY HAVE COMPLETED EVERYTHING.......RATE SHOWN SUNDAY and BUDGET SHOWN MONDAY......>>WOWWWWWWW imo

Jdufal1 » March 31st, 2018

Does that just mean they're 2% compliant per IMF

DELTA » March 31st, 2018

YEP.......PAST TENSE ....SUCCEEDED.......(wink-Big Grin)

GrannieAnnieks » March 31st, 2018

WOW WOW WOW JUST WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON !!!

Iggy » March 31st, 2018

I will not get excited...i will not get excited...i will not get excited...

Pursuit » March 31st, 2018

Delta, does this mean they have ended the auctions?

DELTA » March 31st, 2018

NOT YET......... RATE FIRST........

DELTA .............. AS U KNOW WS IS WITH THEM ............ ALL DAY MEETING ............ I'LL CALL U AS SOON AS HE REPORTS TO ME.......... WHAT TIME WILL U SHUT DOWN TONIGHT? BTW ........... ITEAM SAID THIS WAS RELEASED THIS MORNING.

DELTA » March 31st, 2018

UP FOR NEXT 24 IF I CAN......I DID SEE IT ON TICKER IRAQI TV..

COPY .......... THEY ARE GETTING CONFORMATION AS BACK UP FROM IMF............ I'LL CALL U IF THEY REPORT.

Samson » March 31st, 2018

Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap

Views 306 Date Added 03/31/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The head of the central bank's financial operations, Mahmoud Dagher, said Saturday that the central bank's three-pronged strategy has contributed to the reform and development of the banking sector.

Dagher said during a seminar held on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair entitled "Challenges of the banking sector and the reform strategy" and attended by "Economy News", "The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes, the first close the exchange rate gap, Carrying out financial inclusion and settling salaries and the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system.

He stressed that "these axes constitute the basis of the strategy of the Central Bank to develop the banking system."

During the seminar, the Director of Financial Statistics at the Central Bank talked about identifying the challenges coming from the external environment, which included public banks and the science of low capital, as well as the absence of law in the process of achieving the shortcomings of the customers towards banks.

The director of risk management at the Bank of Baghdad, Nabil Abdel-Hur Toman, talked about the political risks and their relationship to foreign investment.

"Any country with high political risk will prevent the foreign investor from coming to it," Toman said. "We need to develop a methodology and strategy for the coming years related to planning, measuring and analyzing risks to minimize their impact."

And that the reduction of risk requires the participation of the government and the central bank and investment bodies as well as the banking sector.

He pointed out that "Tuman should provide a saving investment environment to the successful investor has a sophisticated banking system and fixed laws and investment facilities for taxation," adding that "Iraq during 2014-2015 was ranked sixth in the world on the level of political risk, according to international reports" .

In turn, the financial adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir Nusairi, explained during a speech at the symposium that "the challenges facing the banking sector is not the last responsible, but the structural imbalance in the economy in general."

He stressed the need for a clear methodology to overcome this structural imbalance, which is reflected in the inability of non-oil revenue and the deficit of the general budgets of the state as well as the balance of payments deficit and other aspects related to infrastructure.

He pointed out that the banking sector, under the leadership of the Central Bank of Iraq and according to the strategy of the last years 2016 2020, has been able to achieve good results in the development of the banking sector, including financial inclusion and the settlement of salaries

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11763

SteelyJan » March 31st, 2018

Ohhhhhhhhhh buuuuuddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There IT is! IN PRINT!!! Done. Past tense. WOWEEEEEE~~~~TYSM Samson!!!!!!! Oh my........

HoosierGirl » March 31st, 2018

Hmmmm... so they are publishing the budget OFFICIALLY in the Gazette on MONDAY. Could it be they are waiting till then so they can have the NEW RATE announced OR in place by midnight March 31st and the budget will be published WITH the new rate on Monday?????? Seems very likely to me.

DogLuvr » March 31st, 2018

That's how I see it!

SteelyJan » March 31st, 2018

Awesome news waking up to on this lovely day!!! WOW is right!!! Sooo many things ...... coming together, convergence:

Passover & Good Friday = same day

Full Moon & Blue Moon = same mth (last night/tonight)

Easter & April Fool's = same day

Iraq New Year + Easter + April Fool's Day + Full Moon = BOOM BOOM BOOM !!!

NEW DAY = NEW BEGINNING

Noodlesdad » March 31st, 2018

RE: Delta's article posted this AM.... IMO....As to why the CBI would post it on their site for just a short time..... It makes some sense to me that as the Governor met with the newspaper people, which may have happened several days or even a week or more ago, he told them that to avoid any leaks to the public if they wanted some vital information for the citizens...... they would need to log on to the CBI site on a certain date and time, for a very short window of time to view it, (perhaps only a few minutes) because it would be quickly pulled down to protect the confidential information. Just IMO, It would also make sense to me that this access to the info would have to be granted just a short time before the LDs are released, hey... maybe a day or two later...IMO. This could happen.... any other ideas out there???

Yardbird » March 31st, 2018

Excellent Analysis IMO

Article: Including "Almasl" and shaving .. 14 tax awaits Iraqis with the entry into force of the budget LINK

Another » March 31st, 2018

Love love love this article!! Do they dare tax a currency at a program rate?

Don961 » March 31st, 2018

trying to recall the article ... but it talked about the issuance of lower denoms ... with smaller notes having the equivalent or higher value .... and the corresponding price adjustments in the stores ... dealing with fewer zeroes ... psychologically would make it easier for taxes to be included in the "new" prices ... and not be such a shock to citizens ... imo

DELTA » March 31st, 2018

AT 1-1 THE PRICES INSIDE IRAQ WILL DROP BY 20%........IT WILL BE SUICIDAL IF THEY DON'T CHANGE RATE BEFORE IMPOSING THE 14 TAXES......

Don961 » March 31st, 2018

Call for reforming the general budget and diversifying its revenues

31/3/2018 12:00 am

The adoption of technology in public spending determines its financial returns

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

The adjustment of the general budget conditions and ensuring the continuity of the efficiency of the state's financial activity in economic activity and social life are related to the factors related to the coordination of public revenues with expenditures related to fiscal policy, which is an important part of economic policy. Of the State based on financial policies stemming from the actual needs of society.

Al-Ani said in an interview with Al-Sabah that reforms should be in accordance with the economic, social and political conditions in the society, and this does not negate the importance of working to achieve the efficiency of public spending and ensure that this expenditure goes to the purpose assigned to it.

Al- Ani pointed out that "basic services such as health and education may be available at appropriate rates and qualities, but for certain reasons the poor can not enjoy their advantages because they are too poor to bear the costs of medicine or move to the place where these services are available." Interests in the process of financial reform. "

private sector

He stressed that "reducing the budget deficit and reform begins with the reform measures of the public finance sector by working to reform the private sector and activate its role and make it a more productive sector and committed to long-term investment, and directed towards real productive activities instead of non-productive activities and rapid profitability." ​

"In order to achieve this, it is the duty of the government to provide an environment conducive to private investment and attract foreign investment by adopting a set of amendments in the existing legislative and regulatory environment to allow equal opportunities for all and high transparency, as well as increase non-oil revenues by starting to exploit resources available from mineral resources In particular natural gas in a way that achieves the largest possible revenues, as well as raising the level of management of the state's public property, land, real estate and other properties in terms of efficiency and efficiency. "

Money bills

Al-Ani called for "the establishment of free zones and the optimal exploitation of the geographical location enjoyed by Iraq," adding that "the reforms also include the management of public institutions and companies according to economic fundamentals and modern accounting standards, and supply of government share of surplus profits first Powell, Budget financing, as well as its role in the national economy. "

He explained that "the stock market represents a large space for the work of fiscal policy to affect the overall financial and monetary variables, especially the rates of inflation and interest rates and exchange rate of the local currency, and it also gives room for the application of more efficient and effective monetary policy through the Central Bank.

"At the same time, the government bond market offers the opportunity for the monetary authorities to achieve many benefits related to the functions and activities of these authorities. The most important of these benefits and advantages is that the existence of bond markets helps to shift towards the use of indirect instruments in the management of monetary policy,

Open, and these, as a whole, indirect factors in the interest of the general budget of the state. Sophisticated methods certainly concluded al - Ani , his speech on the importance of " the adoption of technology in public spending, ie , the use of modern technology and methods developed for the distribution of public money better by measuring the yield of this spending, what contributes to the transfer of money from spending non - product to the product of an economic cost - effective spending link

The New York Stock Exchange is in talks to buy the Chicago bourse

31st March, 2018

The New York Stock Exchange is in talks to buy the Chicago stock exchange a month and a half after US regulators refused to sell the Chicago bourse to an alliance of Chinese investors, a source said on Saturday.

"The New York Stock Exchange could pay about $ 70 million to the Chicago bourse, and the Chicago bourse declined to comment, while the New York Stock Exchange did not respond to a request for comment," the Wall Street Journal said.

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange said earlier this month it was looking for potential new buyers after the US Securities and Exchange Commission rejected a $ 25 million deal in February to end a two-year bid by the US stock exchange to sell itself to an alliance of Chinese investors. LINK

Interesting that this appeared on an Iraqi news site

Vietnam's foreign exchange reserves exceed 60 billion

11:00 - 31/03/2018

Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Fuk said Friday that the country's foreign exchange reserves exceeded 60 billion dollars.

The country's foreign exchange reserves have seen steady growth in recent years, supported by strong exports.

According to Reuters, "the government announced a trade surplus of 1.3 billion dollars for the first quarter of 2018.

"We are trying to improve the business environment in Vietnam and aim to make it one of the most positive and competitive business environments among ASEAN countries," Fok said in a speech at a regional economic summit in Hanoi, referring to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.

The prime minister reiterated that the government plans to reduce the corporate income tax rate to 15-17 percent from 20-22 percent now. LINK

This is appearing on news sites again today

Central Bank confirms the existence of coordination to open an Iraqi bank branch in Saudi Arabia

31st March, 2018

Iraqi central bank governor Ali al-Alaq said on Saturday that there is coordination between Baghdad and Riyadh to open a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia in order to achieve a strategic partnership in the economic, trade and investment fields.

"The monetary relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia are good, and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia will be opened in order to facilitate the trade exchange between the two brotherly countries," Allak said in a press statement.

He added that "Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will promote economic relations between the two countries." LINK

Baghdad agrees for new American university to be housed at Water Palace

31st March, 2018

"Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 Baghdadpalace_orig

The US-led coalition used Al Faw Palace in Baghdad to house 'Camp Victory' during the invasion

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — Baghdad has selected Al Faw Palace as the location for the American University of Iraq - Baghdad (AUIB), a facility originally built by Saddam Hussein, then used by the US-led coalition as a camp following the invasion.

Ali Razzouqi Hussein, a director for private education in Iraq's Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, announced that Baghdad received official approval for the location of the campus at Al Faw, which is also called the Water Palace.

According to job postings by the university, it will open in September 2018.

"A city within a city, AUIB will provide a unique and comprehensive experience to our students and staff, not only in education but also campus living. We are proud to have this amazing location, self-contained campus which provides a wide range of facilities and services that caters to the university community as a whole," the university self-described.

With renovations underway, the facilities will first house a College of Law, College of Medicine, College of Arts and Sciences, and College of Business.

The complex is about 5 kilometers from the Green Zone.

Some of Saddam's palaces were destroyed during the US-led invasion in 2003, while others like Al Faw were spared and have been used by the coalition.

In March 2017, US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman and Iraq's Higher Education Minister Abdul Razzaq Abdul Jalel al-Essa agreed to take steps to open an American university in the capital.

There are two American universities in the Kurdistan Region: the American University of Iraq - Sulaimani (AUIS) and the American University of Kurdistan - Duhok (AUK). They were established in 2007 and 2014, respectively.

Micheal Mulnix will be the first president. He also was the first president at AUK. He holds a doctorate from the University of Maryland and a master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame.

He met with Essa in February in Baghdad, where they discussed fields of study to be offered, foreign administration, educational staff, and other requirements, according to a statement from the higher education ministry.

AUIB is meant to be "a world-class institution of higher learning established in the city, reminiscent of the days when Baghdad was an educational mecca and the flourishing capital of the Muslim world," according to the university. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 Empty Re: "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:36 pm

As always, much hype, no substance.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 2805820865   "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 2805820865   "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 2805820865   "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18 Empty Re: "Getting Confirmation" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/1/18

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:11 pm

now that all your hype and bs is over how are you still going to keep your flock on buying your garbage you  promote on mon and wed night?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum