Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

jrg: "basically its no longer remotely a secret" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

jrg: "basically its no longer remotely a secret"

Go down

jrg: "basically its no longer remotely a secret" Empty jrg: "basically its no longer remotely a secret"

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:14 pm

jrg

I think you would agree that if the CBI plans on an RV (of any size, say like the the 0.4% one they did a year or so ago) then they are not going to tell anyone. This is all the more so the larger the RV were to be. So if a huge RV were possible (which it is not) then what sense does it make for the CBI to have let this info slip to such an extent that multiple bank managers in the UK know about it? I mean that would mean that thousands of people know about it, which would mean tens of thousands i.e. basically its no longer remotely a secrete. And if these bank manager do know this, one would think they would be selling everything they had to buy dinar, which I'm betting they are not.

So just another dimension of why the "bank story" can't pass the smell test. Assuming you are telling the truth DB (which I am skeptical of) then you must have misunderstood what was being said, as even if an RV were possible, these guys can not know about it. Maybe you are making it up, maybe they were talking about a redenomination. But either way, your story can not be accurate. Yet you accept it anyway. Clearly that is due to nothing more than confirmation bias. If its pro-RV in your view, it has to be correct in your view. Rather a poor way to judge an investment.

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-just-came-across-this-article-from.html

(In the comments)
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum