Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Iraqi Dinar And "Gold Backed" From DDB DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Iraqi Dinar And "Gold Backed" From DDB

Go down

Iraqi Dinar And "Gold Backed" From DDB Empty Iraqi Dinar And "Gold Backed" From DDB

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:49 pm

dwm009 December 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM

DB I don't have a clue as to what it might be that you think any articles are going to prove but get this through your head, IRAQ HAS 80+ TRILLION Dinar that must be accounted for and there is not enough gold in the world to cover all that! What is it with you and the other delusional morons that can't seem to understand the simple fact that as long as that 80 TRILLION Dinar is out there (Or even the 30 Trillion if you just count what's in physical circulation) there is no possible way for this "RV" to happen. Sure the value can go up a few points over time, or go down as the case may be, but it CAN NOT increase any significant amount as long as it is still in that hyper inflated-state, it really is as simple as that. Even if there was a huge volume of recently discovered gold in Iraq, an amount at today's prices that could significantly change their currency holdings enough for even a $.01 it would not lead to such an occurrence! The key words here are "AT TODAY"S PRICES", if Iraq suddenly produced that much gold then instantly the bottom would fall out from under gold and prices would plummet due to the flooded market, it's the LACK of gold that has the price where it is! All that is beside the point anyway since Iraq does not have any wildly unexpectedly huge gold deposits, not of the magnitude you imagine anyway, but my point is it would not create multi- TRILLIONS of Dollars worth of wealth even if they did.

Give it up guy, there is nothing you can find that will change the fact that the Dinar is 1166 to the Dollar because of the BILLIONS of Dollars in their reserves backing the TRILLIONS of Dinar in circulation and nothing they can produce in any amount, oil, gold, camel shit or whatever, is going to have any significant impact on that, it's simply impossible given the numbers! All you have produced so far is pumper generated BS and incredibly dumb bank stories in an attempt to counter easily verifiable and irrefutable FACTS combined with common sense and logic that you simply ignore.

You have, and continue to, show yourself to be incapable of grasping even the simplest of economic concepts yet you keep insisting you are "going to show us"? There simply is nothing to "show", Iraq absolutely CAN NOT "RV" 80+ Trillion Dinar into more Dollars worth than all the world's money combined and even a total idiot ought to be able to see that, the fact you can't seem to grasp that very simple point says a lot about you. Go ahead, dig up your link for proof and make yourself look stupid yet again, if there's one thing you can get right it's that!

Dinarbeleiver December 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Dmw I think Iraq has been reducing that money supply - many articles indicate that. If what is reported is correct then I can't see a big RV but if they are false and the cbi has been reducing the money supply then well you know what I am going to say.

callingfoolsout December 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

What articles indicate they've been reducing the money supply?? Look at the CBI website...it's been going up every year. You're out of control

Brian Simpson December 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Dinarbeliever - "I think Iraq has been reducing that money supply"

Iraq's Money supply since the invasion:-
2004 = 12.25tn Dinar
2005 = 14.68tn Dinar
2006 = 21.08tn Dinar
2007 = 26.95tn Dinar
2008 = 34.92tn Dinar
2009 = 45.44tn Dinar
2010 = 60.26tn Dinar
2011 = 65.11tn Dinar
2012 = 72.02tn Dinar
2013 = 84.16tn Dinar

Why do you lie about such blatantly obvious and easily disprovable things? Dyslexia aside, do you have a mental health problem? At this stage that's actually a very fair & reasonable question given your observably disassociative disorder style behaviour...

Dinarbeleiver December 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM

No I don't have a mental health problem give up on throwing insults at me. Am I some sort of threat to you that you have to do that.

Dinarbeleiver December 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I am not lying I am pointing out that there have been articles that indicate Iraq has been reducing the money supply. From the way you try to through insults I diagnose you with a psychopathic personality disorder

vinnyg7 December 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Brian you can't blame DinarBeliever for being confused. Dude has the list somehow upside down on his screen so it makes sense to him. Not that the year is listed next to the currency amount matters right?!! lol

Btw, I am cancelling my cable tv as we speak because their entertainment and comedy is unparalleled to these last few threads. I'm busting a gut every time I read DB's posts.

callingfoolsout December 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Where are these articles DB???? Stop repeating nonsense and show us these articles about reducing the money supply.

Dinarbeleiver December 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I will hunt those articles tomorrow now as I'm at work in the morning. Sorry for swearing

DaveD December 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM

There have been articles talking about the auctions taking money out of circ. That is true. What confuses simple minded dinarians is that Iraq put way more money into circ through Gov budgetary spending than they take in through the auctions. that's why the numebers keep going up. You would think self proclaimed math wiz could figure that out. It's basically the same as 5-1+2=6. Obviously that's above his level of comprehension.

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-just-came-across-this-article-from.html

(In the comments)
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum