Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

vinnyg7: This is truly sad!!

Go down

vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! Empty vinnyg7: This is truly sad!!

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:43 pm

vinnyg7 December 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Below is an excerpt from the commentary section of a TD post on Dinar Recaps. This is the sort of real financial & emotional damage (eventually) that is occurring in the fantasy Iraqi Dinar EXPECTED RV. Yet people like DinarBeliever see nothing wrong with it. I'm beginning to believe that DB and others are not pumpers rather just so severely depressed that they harbor such bitter feelings and know no other out but to act out in an evil fashion and cause other gullible speculators to fall further into lie than they have theirself. I mean if you are on the fence about the facts or reality then just keep it to yourself to minimize any further damage if it were not to pan out. Pumpers and GURU's are certainly evil in my eyes. Especially those bible thumping ones who will quote scripture all day and behave completely the opposite yet praising their god.

This is truly sad!! Just watching people piss away more money solely for the purpose of the imaginary Dinar RV. I mean really. This person on recaps is supposedly taking several courses on wealth at a University which I have no reason to doubt because all legitimate education is good thing, but they fail to direct their energy & efforts towards researching the truth about the dinar "wealth" scam. I can still be wrong. If this person has a billion dinar technically they can become millionaire even after the lop. However, it takes millions of dollars to purchase billions of IQD and I just don't see any wise millionaire burning their money or time in forums on this garbage scam. In fact a wealthy person would most likely be past the point of having to take university classes to manage wealth.

The following commentary is from TD's post at Dinar Recaps - http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/12/update-from-td-emailed-to-recaps-late-monday-afternoon.html#comments

Snowbird
12/16/2013 5:35pm

Thanks TD! All the junk floating around today was starting to freak a lot of people out. Appreciate the cautious positive news over ridiculous hype any day. January isn't far away, and neither is March for that matter. By then I'll be two semesters into my "wealth building" education I'm currently attending the university for.
TD link
12/16/2013 6:34pm

Snowbird; I certainly remember you and discussing your ambitions and focusing on plan "B" and I just want you to know HOW PROUD I am of you. More should follow your example and "make things happen". BEST WISHES to your endeavors. I know you'll be rewarded many times over because GOD loves winners who are DOERS ! You are a Winner !

TD
Snowbird
12/16/2013 8:40pm

Well, it turned out to be a great motivator. Not only am I feeling much more comfortable with being ready at ANY rate, but one of the classes I took was Contract Law, with in depth discussion on NDAs (nothing to really worry about), Personal Investing and Finance (great for anyone), Accounting (don't just trust your bookkeeper, understand them), and Business Law (already came in handy). Whether or not any if it was necessary, it has opened my eyes to so much and truly expanded the possibilities (not only related to RV). If anyone can afford or wants to get a student loan to help afford it, I would absolutely recommend it. It takes the maddening focus off of the dinar, creates a network of resources, and expands your mind! Absolutely looking forward to next semester. -cheers!

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-just-came-across-this-article-from.html

(In the comments)
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! Empty Re: vinnyg7: This is truly sad!!

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:24 pm

Yep you truly can fool some of the people all of the time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! 2805820865  vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! 2805820865  vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! 2805820865  vinnyg7: This is truly sad!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:11 am

@TD wrote: GOD loves winners

Oh, I must have been reading the Gospel wrong - I thought it was sinners that God loves.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 am

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:
@TD wrote: GOD loves winners

Oh, I must have been reading the Gospel wrong - I thought it was sinners that God loves.

Well.....  the words do rhyme.  lol
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum