Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq

Go down

The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq Empty The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:25 am

The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq

The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq NB-233119-636580783646977226

Saturday 31 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The chairman of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce Ahmed Al - Wakil, Saturday, for the forthcoming meeting will be held next week for Egyptian companies to participate in the reconstruction of the file of Iraq , to coordinate the sectors that will work.

The site said "the seventh day," quoting the agent that "a forthcoming meeting will be organized next week for Egyptian companies involved in the file of reconstruction of Iraq."

"The aim of the meeting will be coordination between companies on the sectors to be worked in Iraq, and to resolve the issue of participation in Iraq's projects and how to benefit from the huge financial allocations for this file."

The international commitments to Iraq about 30 billion dollars so far, with expectations to increase this figure in the coming period, with reports that confirm that Iraq needs 88 billion dollars for the reconstruction file.

The 86 Egyptian companies participated in the conference on the reconstruction of Iraq, which was held in Kuwait mid-February.

LINK

The Egyptian Chambers of Commerce: A prospective meeting of companies participating in the reconstruction of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum