Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq Empty Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:20 am

Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq

Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq Mm-99000

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The head of the coalition of state law, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki on Friday of "falsifying" the results of the parliamentary elections scheduled for next May, while promising to face those attempts to falsify that process, reiterated his vision that the next government with a political majority.

"There is a flood of funds that are pouring in to falsify the electoral process," Maliki said during a mass rally organized by the Ba'asyir office in Najaf this evening on the occasion of Imam Ali's visit in the presence of the governor of Najaf and members of the House of Representatives. "We warn against the misrepresentation of fake media, National and leaders of political blocs. "

He added that "some will go towards attempts to falsify the election results, but we will stand in front of these attempts and we and all the political blocs," echoing that "All the data confirms and supports the need to achieve a political program based on a cohesive bloc comes strong government facilitates it and vote for it away from disruption, Or delay the formation of the government and the choice of prime minister and ministers and will be accountable to the people and everyone. "

Maliki stressed on "the need to support the project of the political majority through which will be half of the Iraqi people after all this effort and scourge."

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday expressed concern about the possibility of "fraud" in the upcoming legislative elections, calling for the need for national supervision of the process to avoid those concerns.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2019eadf-6576-423d-8bf7-2ff701d521f6

Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq Empty Re: Widening the circle of fears of fraud elections .. And after Sadr al-Maliki warns of the flow of "money flow" to Iraq

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:40 pm

my my my m afraid that someone else will beat him at his own game
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum