Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18

2 posters

Go down

"Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 Empty "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:54 am

KTFA

IAmBob » March 28th, 2018

Tomorrow is payday for the Iraqi citizens, IMO it could be PAYDAY for the world.

Wn3 » March 28th, 2018

CBI.IQ rate is currently at 1184 dinar to 1 USA FRN.

Pursuit » March 28th, 2018

It sounds like tonight CC will be the Greatest we've ever heard!

Frank26 » March 28th, 2018

IN HONOR OF AND WITH GOD .................''YES''.

KINDLY JOIN ME TONIGHT .................. FOR THESE CC ARE IN COMMON WITH THE DINOSAURS ............ SOON TO ALSO BE EXTINCT

Samson » March 28th, 2018

The United Nations today announces the Electoral Charter of Honor in Iraq

2018/3/28 9:51

The United Nations announced on Wednesday, the Electoral Charter of Honor, which was written under the auspices of the participation of most of the blocs and political forces competing in the elections scheduled for 12 May.

The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) called on media representatives to attend the signing ceremony of the Electoral Charter of Honor in Iraq, which will be held on Wednesday.

Last week, the Electoral Charter of Honor, reached by the representatives of the leaders of the blocs and political forces after difficult negotiations, was brokered by the United Nations and Western experts. The charter contains 24 articles governing the legislative elections scheduled for next May, including "condemning any sectarian or ethnic discourse" Violence ", as well as" refrain from using means of pressure such as threats or incitement or forcing voters to vote. "

The draft charter called for "neutralizing the security file and not using it for electoral purposes" before the vote, while in the "post-election phase" it urged the parties to accept the "peaceful transfer of power", accept the election results and engage the parties "in an immediate manner to prepare for the formation of a government New constitution. " LINK

Wn3 » March 28th, 2018

Looks like Ali Baba and the 40,000 thieves are alive and well in the region

Don961 » March 28th, 2018

Million dollars a month .. Losses resulting from the theft of net capacity in Kirkuk

BAGHDAD, March 27, 2018 (IRIN) - A $ 1-million-a-month smuggling operation in Kirkuk has been seized in a repeat of a series of capacity thefts that have occurred between now and then, sources said.

According to the source, according to the follow-up, the "Integrity Commission and in coordination with the Office of the Inspector General of Communications in the province of Kirkuk, was able to control the smuggling of Internet bites."

He added that "the cost of smuggling is one million dollars a month," noting that "work in the system was without any approvals from the Communications Authority."

MP Hassan al-Shammari told Al-Masala that he had been warned for six months of thefts and waste of public money in the optical cable contract, and that no action was taken by the concerned parties to prevent the continuation of the contract.

Al-Shammari said: "I did not leave Baba and his road to stop these thefts and violations, and we did not find the permission to listen and the serious will not from the Iraqi judiciary or from the parliament where some of the blocs collude to block the dismissal of those who caused the corrupt contract through breaking the quorum and the parliament in the case of total inability to see the eyes Corrupt. "

Al-Shammari said that the specific operation in which the biggest Internet smuggling operation in Iraq was seized in a sensitive operation carried out by the Integrity Commission, in coordination with the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Communications in Kirkuk,

According to the Reuters report, in 2011 Agility and Orange, formerly France Telecom, acquired a 44 per cent stake in Cork Telecom through a partnership that was also contributed by Kurdish businessman Serwan Barzani.

French company Agility and Orang are holding shares in an Iraqi company called Iraq Telecommunications Company (54%) of the Iraqi mobile phone company Cork, with a value of more than $ 1 billion in 2011.

Al-Iraqiya Telecom, which filed the lawsuit in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) courts, said one of the defendants, Abdulhamid Abdullah Saleh Akrawi, was the chief executive of Sada Technology, For Sirwan Barzani link

Manu68 » March 28th, 2018

At an Irish wedding reception, the emcee called out..

“Would all the married men, please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living”

The bartender was almost crushed to death.

Don961 » March 28th, 2018

Financial Times: Iraq's economy is growing .. This is the proportion of oil production for the current year

2018/3/28 12:26:45 PM

The strenuous three-year battle to wrest control from a hasty organization is coming to an end, but a more difficult challenge that may have just begun is the reform of the choking economy.

Iraq has suffered waves of violence and insurgency since the US invasion in 2003. Politicians and businessmen say the government's ability to tackle unemployment, poverty, improve services and tackle corruption is critical to ensuring stability.

"Investment and security go hand in hand. When we move the economy and eliminate unemployment, people are looking to rebuild their lives instead of looking for fighting," said Daoud al-Jumaili, chairman of the Iraqi National Business Council.

Violence in Baghdad has hit its lowest level since 2009, local media reported, as the capital's streets and restaurants filled with people eager to leave as optimism rose in the country.

Violence in Baghdad has reached its lowest level since 2009, according to local media, with streets and restaurants filled with people eager to come out as the country's optimism grows.

OPEC's second largest oil producer has the potential to attract foreign investors. The country's 40 million population is one of the largest consumer markets in the Arab world and the government plans to spend tens of billions of dollars for reconstruction.

"Iraq is the biggest thing in the Middle East. If you look at it from the fundamentals of investment, you can not ignore something like that," said one Western diplomat in Baghdad.

But analysts warn that the opportunity to attract investment is shrinking as Iraqis progress to elections in May, which will signal the direction of the country. The war on Da'ash destroyed parts of the country and displaced 2 million people and tens of thousands of young people joined the armed groups because of the lack of jobs.

The economy expanded by 11 per cent in 2016, but this was the result of a one-time increase in oil production by 2.5 per cent, while last year's figure was zero. It is expected to expand by 2.9 per cent in 2018, according to the International Monetary Fund.

More than one-fifth of the population lives in poverty, a figure doubling in areas under Sa'd's control."Without sustainable economic recovery, it can lead to dissatisfaction, surplus shortages and recruitment of militants," analysts say.

"Iraq is now at a high level of water, but it will not last for more than a few months if it is not strengthened and built, and Iraq can not do so without diversifying the base of its allies and investors," said Elizabeth Dickinson, analyst at the International Crisis Group.

But the challenges are clear in places like Ramadi, a desert city west of Baghdad, which it seized in 2015 and has been holding for more than a year. The city is trying to restore life by painting the damage and hiding it as a result of the most destructive battles. But Ibrahim al-Janabi, the city's governor, along with officials who fear the thousands of unemployed who still live in tents next to the ruins that once were their homes.

"No one has thought of the youth who sit without money, no home, no work," Janabi said. Warning that armed men still roam the desert outside the city limits. Even if there are no security concerns, Iraq's task is arduous and its bloated bureaucracy must be divided.

There are complaints that many politicians, even Haider Abadi, the second-term prime minister, have stumbled on taxes and reforms that could risk losing votes before the May elections.

Businessmen and diplomats say such hesitation may have hurt efforts to attract funding at the reconstruction conference in Kuwait. Instead of getting $ 88 billion in donations or promised investment promises, Baghdad has received $ 30 billion in pledges, mostly loans.

Businessmen and diplomats expressed frustration that the Abadi team ignored advice to draw up a short list of about 10 projects and submit detailed plans to streamline labor systems to help investors. Instead, officials presented a general list of more than 150 potential projects.

"They do not want to cut down on these projects, because each of these investment areas has potential voters," one Iraqi businessman said. "We have held many conferences, which need to be translated on the ground."

Iraqi businessmen point to a long legacy from the Baathist regime, in which the state owns most of the land and participates in many industries. Pointing out that the government's sense of competition if not disdain for the private sector will hinder investment.

"If we want to get approval for a project, you have to climb a high ladder, and after all, you probably end up going to zero," said Zainab al-Janabi, a businesswoman. link

Walkingstick » March 28th, 2018

Signing a memorandum of cooperation with the Council of Islamic Banks

Baghdad / Sabah

The openness to the economic blocs regionally and internationally is an imperative necessity to develop the reality of Iraqi money and be a competitor to the banks of the developed world, where cooperation with international organizations is a gateway to the advancement of all financial services provided to beneficiaries.

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks signed a cooperation agreement with the General Council of Banks and General Islamic Institutions and a memorandum of understanding with the Association of Banks of Bahrain to enhance cooperation between the two parties through the establishment of conferences and training for Iraqi banking cadres . Developing relationships.

Chairman of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hanal said: "The visit of the Iraqi banking delegation to the Kingdom of Bahrain culminated in the signing of an agreement and a memorandum of understanding, which will help develop bilateral relations," adding that "the delegation received a great welcome by the brothers in the Kingdom of Bahrain," and expressed his thanks to "The Association of the banks of Bahrain and its President Adnan Yousef, who made an effort in the success of our visit."

He explained that "the Association of Iraqi private banks looking through the visit of the Iraqi banking delegation to the Kingdom of Bahrain to achieve more cooperation and open new horizons in relations between Iraqi banks and Bahraini banks. Development plans Executive Director the Association of Tariq Ali stressed that "

Tariq pointed out that "human resources represent the majority of our attention to the next stage, where the need to create the banking competencies is empowered by the advanced technologies that are used to develop products that are provided to the beneficiaries of different companies

or citizens." Global experiences of the competent financial affairs in Raghad Nabil al - Alusi pointed out that "Iraq desperately need to open up to the regional and global experiences, and work to start in terms of ending the world so as to catch up with global developments in this field." She stressed that "the global banks are witnessing a competition in the development of services that attract the largest segment of beneficiaries to this sector," noting that "competition is the financial work and develop all the joints, and there are great local desires to develop the reality of financial work in Iraq, Globally. " Islamic institutions

"The Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the General Council of Banks and Islamic Public Institutions have signed an agreement to hold a series of training inside Iraq and to grant a certificate of specialization in banking," he said, adding that "at the signing ceremony of the agreement, such as the Association of Iraqi private banks, General Secretary General, Abdel-Elah Belaitik. "

The statement stressed that "the Association of Iraqi private banks also signed a memorandum of understanding with the Association of Banks of Bahrain to achieve mutual cooperation and exchange of expertise and the establishment of training."

The delegation visited the Kingdom of Bahrain in response to the invitation extended by the Chairman of the Association of Banks in Bahrain, Adnan Yousef. The delegation met with a number of banks in the Kingdom of Bahrain to develop relations and achieve cooperation with private banks to facilitate trade exchange between the two countries.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=154716

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 Empty Re: "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Frank wrote:KINDLY JOIN ME TONIGHT .................. FOR THESE CC ARE IN COMMON WITH THE DINOSAURS ............ SOON TO ALSO BE EXTINCT

Oh we wish ... but I'll tell you what is, your honesty and the brains of your followers, both extinct.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 2805820865   "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 2805820865   "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 2805820865   "Payday for the World" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/28/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum