Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/27/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/27/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I want to let you know it has been very quiet the last couple of days. However, we have some things to bring to you. However, it has been quiet from people that we normally get strong daily type Intel from. Some of the sources that we talk to have been remarkably quiet, and they have been sort of under a gag order. This is something that we have had before from Iraq, but not to the extent we have seen it yesterday and today. It has been a little bit more. Therefore, I thought what do we know and we have that I can bring to the call? I do have some information, but overall it has been sort of a light Intel day. Bruce: Let’s start with Iraq to let you know where we stand with Iraq right now. We talked last time about the idea of the budget which we all were looking for because the rate for the dinar is in the budget. The budget was in the so called digital version of the Gazette Saturday. It has been out. The printed version however has not been put out. We heard today it is to be revealed tomorrow in the Gazette in Iraq. That is Wednesday. Wednesday and Saturday are the printed version days. Because Iraq is 9 hours ahead of the east coast day light savings time, it is quite possible that printed version is out even at this time. I am going to say probably sometime tonight that is known. I may find out about it after the call. I do not know. I am going to say that is a good thing. It may be something that has to happen for us to go. I would say it will happen Iraqi time about now.

Bruce: We know from our Iraqi contacts the Qi cards, the one I know about have been activated and shows a nice rate in that account for the Iraq dinar, a very good screen rate. I ask my contacts would we would call an in country rate because it is on the Qi cards from Iraq. He said yes. If it is in fact an in country rate for Iraq, it is quite good. It doesn’t mean it will be what we will get. We should have better options than that, but let me say it is a good strong rate and it would be a good rate even for an exchange.

Bruce: In addition to that, we know the Redemption Centers have been on standby status for example Friday, Saturday, not so much Sunday, yesterday. We are still on standby status meaning they are prepared for this to go any time. It is cool to be on that status. We know that the people that have been told to report to work at the Redemption Centers, the staffing, is at full capacity for tomorrow thru the end of the month which is only 4 days, through Saturday.

That is interesting. I don’t know when the John Q Public, Tier 5, is going to start. It could be as early as Tuesday which is April 2. I do not know that officially, but I have heard that. It may be true. I am going to say they do want the Redemption Centers to get going and pull the Zim in the shortest period of time as possible. Four days probably do most of it for those who are paying attention. It would not get everyone that has been gifted because many of them in most cases are not keeping up with this as we are as part of Tier4, the Internet Group. We got good timing based on that.

Bruce: You may know already that China told us they were going to have their gold back yuan out and available on the 26th which was yesterday. They did what they said they were going to do. They do have a gold back yuan. We have people involved in that with trading futures. We have people in that as a gold back bond, and also involved in it as a petro yuan. We know that even yesterday at about 6:00 my time, transactions were taking place in new gold back yuan. We got that. Did the other currencies around the world come on board with the assets that backed them? My understating was they were going come on and make it to the screens by roughly 7am this morning. I can tell you a lot of things that are happening but not for sure that did happen. I believe it did happen based on the timing I was given.

Bruce: I am going to say that what we do know is the USN is also asset back, gold and silver, probably other assets but primarily gold and silver. We have literally new quad trillions US Dollars which we call USN traveling making its way to country after country, continent after continent around the globe now as we speak. This is the physical currency that we would call our money. That money is going take a couple of days to complete its movement from our Treasury to these various locations around the globe, country to country, continent to continent. That money that is moving does that have to complete before we get started? I don’t believe so. We are talking a couple of days to get all that money out. That money is being held back from us, the public at this minute for right now. No big deal for us.

Bruce: We can use our FRNs right now a little bit longer until it does become public, until our new USNs are brought out for us. A FRN will spend a $100 as $100 of USN when we get it. It is coming for us. I do not know exactly when. My opinion is it probably comes out here when the public starts for exchanges. It is just something I got in my mind that might happen. So that is happening in major volumes. The word was quad trillion, literal currency not digital. Digital is going to be in the gazillions. We know that. It is almost like we can’t even pronounce the word for this whole transaction with all its zeros that are at the end of it that are digitally available thru our banks and the Redemption Centers of course.

Bruce: Then you have activity taking place out west which is very positive. A lot of communication between attorneys and paymasters ready to get started. I think that is really good. We talked last time about the farm claims having already been paid, and the CMKX being paid. I even heard today the fine and penalties related to the farm claims, tied to that because of late payments by the banks, those were actually paid today. So there is movement guys. There is stuff behind the scenes. A lot of things happening behind the scenes that we are not quite seeing yet. We do believe the language for the USD being gold back or returning to the gold standard was in this bill that was passed a few days ago, and that language that was put in there was put in there and that is one reason why it was signed by the President to have this RV essentially take place in the timing that they designed.

Bruce: We heard from Treasury sources real positive things today about the money movement around the world, meaning our currency movement. Possibly other currencies as well. It might not be just the USN. It could be other currencies. It could be the Chinese yuan. It could be SDR currencies, for Special Drawing Right. The point is there is movement. Things are happening and I am very excited by the fact it has been relatively quiet. It is a very good sign when people you are use to talking to or texting send you back something that says something in the fact wait, just wait for this final phrase or something very simple like that, or they are not really able to communicate, essentially told to shut up and that is happening a lot.

Bruce: As far as I can tell we are in a really good window for this to roll out. One of our bank sources on Monday said the next couple of days, that would be Tuesday and Wednesday, will be monumental. That is a great line. We can all imagine what that might mean. I just going to say everything is very positive right now and pointing to this going in our favor. I believe we are about to see the blessing come into fruitition. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob and Big Call audience and listenership to the call and all that listen to the reply and link, by whatever means. Everyone have a great night. We will talk to you soon.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

BIG Call Notes
Tuesday
March 27, 2018

• Gag order by best sources
  • Printed version of Iraq Gazette with rate come out tonight (Wed Iraq)
  • Key Cards activated, nice in country rate ($7.71 USN)
  • Redemption Centers on stand-by Status since last Friday
  • Redemption Staff is prepared to go anytime
  • Full capacity staffing from Wednesday till end of the month March
  • Hearing April 2 for a public start 
  • The plan is to pull in as much ZIM as possible before the end of March
  • China has released their gold backed Yuan Monday March 26
  • Transactions in gold backed Yuan taking place in Yuan
  • 7am Tuesday morning all other countries came on-line with gold backed currencies
  • USN now active and asset backed (gold/silver)
  • TRN (USN digital currency)is in the bazillions
  • Quadrillions of new physically printed USN bills are now traveling country by country, continent by continent
  • New bills expected to be released to public Tuesday April 2
  • Reno is hydrating group paymasters
  • There is a lot of movement behind the scenes
  • Gold standard for USN was placed in omnibus spending bill
  • Omnibus was the American trigger needed to start the RV
  • Bank source Monday (WF) said next couple of days will be “Monumental"

-- Submitted Anonymously

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/27/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:58 pm

The only truth in the whole post is that it has been quiet. That would be because there is nothing happening, just more hype and lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/27/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum