Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq

Go down

Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq Empty Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq

Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq NB-232769-636577254322306273

Tuesday, March 27,

Iraqi
Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirm said on Tuesday that there is no agreement between the Iraqi and Turkish governments to carry out operations in Iraqi territory to hunt down al-Bakka elements. Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that Iraq rejects any violation of Turkey through its territory. .

"The Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, received a telephone call from Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirm," Abadi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. "Yildirm Park has won the great victories achieved by the Iraqi forces against the gangs of terrorist groups and the preservation of the unity of Iraq and the flesh between Components ".

He praised Yildirm during the statement, "decisions Abadi positive opening airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan region and pay the salaries of the region," noting that "Turkey implemented the decision of the federal government to return flights to the airports."

"There is no agreement between the Iraqi government and the Turkish government to carry out operations in Iraqi territory to hunt down the al-Bakka elements," Yildirim said, adding that "what happened was a lack of accuracy in the transport. We wanted to say that we would not carry out any operations without the approval of the Iraqi government. We agreed with them. "

"Turkey respects Iraqi sovereignty and will not do anything to bypass it," he said.

For his part, Abbadi said that "the Iraqi security forces impose their control over all of the Iraqi territory, and directed the Iraqi federal forces when visiting Mosul, full control of the border and the prevention of any foreign fighters," adding that "

"We reject any violation of Turkey through our territory."

A number of issues related to economy, energy, trade and other joint issues were discussed during the meeting, and the importance of meeting between officials of the two governments to resolve them.

The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on March 25, 2018, that his country launched a military operation in the district of Sinjar in northern Iraq against the militants, "the PKK."

The commander of the northern axis in the popular crowd Raed al-Karawi, the presence of Turkish military movements or operations in the district of Sinjar or surrounding, and denied the Joint Operations Command, the crossing of any foreign forces across the border to Nineveh and Sinjar, stressing that the security situation in these areas under the control of Iraqi forces .

LINK

Yildirm asserts to Abadi that there is no agreement on carrying out operations in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum