Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaparoni - "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18

2 posters

Go down

Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 Empty Kaparoni - "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:17 am

Dinar Alert

Kaperoni: Economist calls for the Central Bank to monitor the work of private banks and accounting of uncommitted laws in force

24/3/2018 Baghdad / Iraqi National News Agency / nina /: back economic analyst haven secretary, the reasons for lack of citizen confidence in banks and civil not to provide banking services in full to its customers so attracted to the deposit and savings through the granting of loans and interest and other financial inducements and as is the case in international banks, calling Central Bank to private banks to monitor and check the progress of each year, with banks and non - compliant accounting laws in force.

The secretary of the Iraqi National News Agency / nina / that "most private banks in Iraq was created thanks to the presence of the currency auction, taken as a means to buy the currency from the central bank to obtain profits and gains due to the price difference between the official price of the dollar and its price in the market, therefore, of these priorities for action banks focus on the currency auction, and that customer service is a secondary work so, most of these banks do not pay attention to this service, and took them seriously , they kept in the range of primitive and backward services.

He added that "treated some of the private banks Ptaala with the customer led to the reluctance of citizens to deal, especially since some of these banks close their doors as you like without prior warning time and other offer impossible conditions for advances and lending, as well as cap - and - sessile withdrawals for savers , let alone treat some when banks deposit and withdrawal dollar deposit when dealing with the customer at the market price , and when the clouds are dealing with the central bank at a price that the customer presents to the loss of more than 3% of the value of their savings. "

He stressed the secretary, the Central Bank of private banks accounts audit and review of the services provided and make sure they follow the laws in force, and accounting or closure of banks that have not achieved rates of annual increase numbers of depositors and savers, with the development of new controls for participants in the auction currency and take strict measures to curb the import cooperation with the concerned authorities to prevent the leakage of the national currency. "

The secretary also called on private banks to spread culture among the citizens ' savings and encourage them to deposit their money through their services offered and benefits as well as financial inducements such as awards and tourist trips and other loans. https://www.iraqakhbar.com/924138

Justwaiting called on private banks to spread culture among the citizens ' savings and encourage them to deposit their money through their services offered and benefits as well as financial inducements such as awards and tourist trips and other loans

Hopefully the citizens will take this to heart (toaster anyone?)

Shengwah Just insane. We read article after article about the corruption in the banking system, and these idiots expect people to deposit their money in the banks? I wouldn't. Would you? --"Figures never lie, but sometimes liars figure." Anonymous

Kaperoni: I wouldn't yet..but once they accept Article VIII I expect foreign investors will begin to deposit.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474418-economist-calls-for-the-central-bank-to-monitor-the-work-of-private-banks-and-accounting-of-uncommitted-laws-in-force

Tgirl: The Central Bank is opening its auction by selling more than $ 199 million

Sunday, March 25, 2018 BAGHDAD / The Central Bank of Iraq opened a sale auction for foreign currency on Sunday, selling more than 199 million dollars.

"The amount sold today amounted to 199 million and 645 thousand and 811 dollars, at an exchange rate of 1182 dinars per dollar, with the participation of 35 banks and 5 companies for financial transfer."

He pointed to "the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad, as well as selling cash was priced at 1190 dinars per dollar." link

Mike: Almost $200 million, over five days that's billion dollars going out of the CBI in just a week.

Wn: No need to worry, the amount in the bank keeps going up no matter how much they sell.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474486-the-central-bank-is-opening-its-auction-by-selling-more-than-199-million

Tgirl: Iraq is ahead of four Gulf states in the classification of total money supply

25/03/2018 Trend Press / Agencies Financial data showed on Sunday that Iraq is offering to a large number of Arab countries, including four Gulf states, in the classification of total money supply (N1).

Money supply (N1) includes money circulating among individuals plus demand deposits (ie, total current accounts in the banking system).

Iraq came in the 49th place in the world with a value of about 62.0 billion dollars, ahead of Qatar which ranked in the sixth place, Kuwait ranked 60th, Oman ranked 79th, Bahrain 85th .

The classification of Iraq ahead of other Arab countries such as Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Lebanon and Syria .

Globally, China recorded the highest level of total money supply (N1) at the end of 2017 by about 8.16 trillion dollars, followed by Japan by 6.43 trillion dollars, then the United States by 3.63 trillion dollars, and Germany by about 2.31 trillion dollars.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/210333.html

Kaperoni: Currently then about 62 trillion. They need to reduce the money supply significantly if they plan to raise it.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474478-iraq-is-ahead-of-four-gulf-states-in-the-classification-of-total-money-supply

Kaperoni: Maliki renewed his calls for the formation of a majority government and an end to the quota system

Since 03/21/2018 17:19 am (Baghdad time) BAGHDAD - The balance of News

New Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, calls for the formation of a political majority and an end to sectarian quotas, pointing out that the formation of a majority government would allow Iraq to achieve progress in the field of construction and ages.

Maliki said in a statement during a meeting with the elders and the elders of the clans of the province of Muthanna and received / scales News / that "Iraq is passing through an important and vital historical juncture calls us a real and serious stand to save him."

Maliki said, "This stance must be through participation in the elections and to contribute to the formation of a national government has a majority in the House of Representatives and everyone stands behind it and pave the way for the completion of construction and the process of reconstruction, and turn the quota system and compatibility pages."

It points out that "the Iraqi tribes a source of strength for the community, and marked Iraq's multi-clans in which it represents the spectra of the Iraqi people, Arabs, Kurds, Tno.an and religions multiple," explaining that "the sons of the tribes heroic positions throughout history, and the recent meeting call home and the foremost authority in the face of the forces of terrorism and atonement." It ended 29 LINK

Mike: This guy is like a broken record parroting the words of his masters in Iran. Marginalizing the minorities set Iraq back three years, he's just too dumb to know it.

Chattels: Sadr rejects the political majority Revision date: 2018/3/22 12:33 • [Ayna-Baghdad]

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, rejected the idea of ​​a political majority in Iraq.

"I am not with this idea now," Sadr said in a brief response to a question about seeing the support of the political majority as a solution to many crises

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=72070

--

It’s the truth I’m after, and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations,(VI: 21)

Chattels: Can majoritarian governance work in Iraq? By Paul Iddon 23 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has suggested that Iraq could possibly soon establish a third republic in which a more majoritarian form of governance will steer the ship of state, a move that could fundamentally upend the post-2003 order in the country.

“We are for majority politics if the purpose of majoritarian politics is to achieve a strong state, and a state that can progress forward powerfully to meet the expectations of [its] citizens,” Abadi announced on Iraqi Martyrs Day this month. The Iraqi premier went on to clarify that this doesn't mean he is advocating a process that could sideline particular entities or parties in the political process.

“Abadi has been shaping this vision for many months, perhaps more than a year,” Michael Knights, an Iraq expert and the Lafer Fellow at The Washington Institute, told Rudaw English. “It is an ambitious vision – especially as Iraq is not necessarily even in the era of 'Issue' politics yet in its elections (and may be stuck in 'identity politics').”

Consequently Abadi “can either campaign to the people on promises of tangible gains (jobs, anti-corruption measures) or just make backroom deals with elites like all previous Iraqi governments.”

“This vision of the future is a third option, and the election may tell us whether Iraq is ready for a new national vision yet, and whether elites will allow the people to have a bigger voice than politicians in the selection of the prime minister and his cabinet,” Knights concluded.

Iraqi Kurds boycotted the vote in parliament on the budget early this month when their portion was arbitrarily slashed from 17 percent to 12.6 percent – under the questionable pretext that 17 percent is not a fair reflection of the Kurdistan Region's population, in spite of the fact no new census has been conducted to prove this.

Dismissing the Kurdish boycott the Shiites and Sunnis sought to push the bill through anyway on March 4, an unprecedented break from the kind of consensus that was supposed to govern Iraq. Kurdistan's former president Masoud Barzani described it as “a clear violation of the principle of partnership.”

More broadly a majoritarian form of governance will likely give the Shiites the most power in the country if they can effectively unify simply because they are the clear majority.

The Sunni Arab minority in Iraq boycotted early elections in post-2003 Iraq, at least partially because it took them some time to come to terms with the fact they were a minority who had lost their position as the rulers of Iraq since the states creation. As the late Fouad Ajami once summed it up: “Though they are a minority, they have the majoritarian mindset.”

When Nouri al-Maliki was prime minister, rifts between Baghdad on one side and the Sunnis and the Kurds on the other emerged after he clamped down quite violently on protests mounted by the former and completely cut off the federal budget allocation to the latter. After ISIS overran a third of Iraq in the summer of 2014 Maliki was pressured to step down that September, with many blaming his prior policies for destabilizing the country to the extent that ISIS could swiftly takeover such large parts of Iraq.

Upon succeeding Maliki, Abadi was long seen as a much more conciliatory prime minister needed to bridge divides so the country could overcome the ISIS threat, which it largely has. One of the challenges his government faced, back in 2016, were protests mounted by Muqtada al-Sadr who, among other things, wanted to eradicate the ethno-sectarian quota system that has designated politicians their roles in the Iraqi government based on their respective ethnic or sect backgrounds rather than their actual merits.

“The idea of a majority government was first put forward by Maliki years ago,” Joel Wing, author of Musings on Iraq, told Rudaw English. “He is still talking about it today. All of the Iraqi governments since 2005 have been national unity ones including every party that wins a seat. That has meant inclusion but not reconciliation nor the creation of a functional government.”

​ Wing went on to point out that the principle and theory behind a majority government is that it “would bring together like-minded parties and hopefully help fix some of the dysfunction.”

“It would be a big step forward for Iraqi politics if a loyal opposition was formed like most countries in the world,” he explained. “Unfortunately I don't think Iraq is there yet. The post-2003 system has been one where every party gets a slice of the government pie to dish out in patronage networks that enrich the parties, help gain votes and maintain their base.”

In contrast to this post-2003 system “a majority government would obviously concentrate that power within a smaller group and perhaps lead to the decline of the opposition since they would be closed out of government offices for a period.”

Wing concluded by pointing out that while this might lead “to more instability in a country that already suffers from too much of that” in the short-term, it could prove to be a favourable form of governance in the long-term.

“Hopefully it will happen sometime as the Iraqi system develops, but probably not with this generation of leaders,” he concluded.

http://www.rudaw.net/english/analysis/23032018

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474041-maliki-renewed-his-calls-for-the-formation-of-a-majority-government-and-an-end-to-the-quota-system

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 Empty Re: Kaparoni - "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:38 pm

As usual, you have zip.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Money Supply" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum