Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18

Go down

"I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 Empty "I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:09 am

Remember, on January 30th, Kim was asking for our help. I sent a message to her saying I could help with certain info I have. Her reply to me was:

Hi Douglas,

This is Kim, if you have some suggestions on how to move forward I would love to hear.

This is my direct email. I have some obligations this evening but will be available after 8:30am EST tomorrow

my cellular no is redacted.

Thank you for reaching out,

Kim

And, later that day she said:

I will read in detail when I return this evening or in the morning and get back to you. Thank you and lets see if we can make this work.

With Much Respect,

Kim

And, I never heard back from her.

Then, on February 19th, I reached out to Judge Anna with this (in part):

Judge Anna:

As you probably know when you make a “deposit” into any bank account the bank actually OWNS your money. Under current conditions, if a sizeable “currency exchange” were to take place, the banker might just make off like a bandit. I feel I have the ANSWER to our problem (the problem of keeping greedy bankers from absconding with funds). You can go to this ­­­­_____ site and look at the second paragraph - closely.

And, her reply to me was:

Yes, this is the answer, Doug. The funds in a [REDACTED] are considered "_______ Deposits". Will do a little blurb about this subject for everyone tomorrow.

That was the last I heard from her. (Or, either of them.)

Twice I cautiously attempted to provide the solution to the dilemma we all face. What is a man supposed to do? I used caution due to the fact that info of that nature needs to be vetted. I am a humble man; I need this Currency Exchange like most other folks. If I were to carelessly throw this “remedy” to the public, what would be the results? Would it be smooth sailing; or, would I sink the ship? This info is “out there.” However, if I were to place it on IDC, or some other site, could it do more damage than good? I don’t know.

Damn it, women; Get off your asses and do something. If you’re going to lead this parade, then strike up the bank; blow your whistle and GO!

Doug – A.K.A. Funky Pretzel
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 Empty Re: "I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 pm

"I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 Ff095210

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 2805820865   "I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 2805820865   "I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 2805820865   "I Communicated w/ Both Kim and Anna" by Funky Pretzel - 3/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum